Page 4 of 47 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Amazing DC now has Rose from Star Wars in their films now lol

Fantastic Member

Cass looks like she's having a lot of with Harley Quinn.

Quote Originally Posted by brer rabbit View Post

Which is probably more proof how out-of-character this version is...

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Oh no she's cute

Astonishing Member

Member when she was batgirl or a fighter who could kick batmans ass.

Cass is a real badass, love her in BatO.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Tomasi seems to still use the New 52/Rebirth continuity where Cass hasn't been with the fam for long so she joins Selina, Kate, and Duke patrolling the city while Bruce, Babs, and the Robins gather to mourn Alfred in Noonan's Bar

aHR0cDovL3d3dy5uZXdzYXJhbWEuY29tL2ltYWdlcy9pLzAwMC8yNzMvNDYyL29yaWdpbmFsL1Blbm55d29ydGhfNF9jb2xv.jpg

Batman Pennyworth RIP #1

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Tomasi seems to still use the New 52/Rebirth continuity where Cass hasn't been with the fam for long so she joins Selina, Kate, and Duke patrolling the city while Bruce, Babs, and the Robins gather to mourn Alfred in Noonan's Bar

aHR0cDovL3d3dy5uZXdzYXJhbWEuY29tL2ltYWdlcy9pLzAwMC8yNzMvNDYyL29yaWdpbmFsL1Blbm55d29ydGhfNF9jb2xv.jpg

Batman Pennyworth RIP #1
    That costume does not look very dynamic zipping around rooftops, I have to say.

Batman Pennyworth RIP #1
    Yeah, Cass is in serious need of some history repair. Aren't the only people who know she used to be Batgirl herself, Steph (who both learned just before Tynion's Detective Comics run ended), and Tim (the info would've been among the memories Zatanna restored to him in Young Justice)? Her full history still isn't actually back in continuity, but at this point it should be. Her Orphan codename doesn't even make sense now that her relationship to Lady Shiva has been restored.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Amazing Member

I saw someone say that Cass was once defeated by Lex Luthor. I just cannot believe that. Does anyone know is that true?

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by GaryFisher View Post
    I saw someone say that Cass was once defeated by Lex Luthor. I just cannot believe that. Does anyone know is that true?
    Yeah superman/Batman I think 5 or 6. he beat half the bat family, they were struck with nerve gas he knock down Helena and Cass and it took a minute for dick to go down I don't know where Tim went. Not to mention the superfamily were captured

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by redmax99 View Post
    Yeah superman/Batman I think 5 or 6. he beat half the bat family, they were struck with nerve gas he knock down Helena and Cass and it took a minute for dick to go down I don't know where Tim went. Not to mention the superfamily were captured
    The plot was amazingly stupid.

Luthor was trying to find Batman and Superman. So he announced that they were captured, and the Super/Bat stormed the White House (because they keep prisoners in the basement?). He caught both families, intending to interrogate them about where Batman and Superman really were.

Basic logic would indicate that if the families knew where Bat and Supes were, they wouldn't have attacked the White House. But Loeb was never great with story logic. In the same story, Lex took venom and kryptonite to fight Superman and Batman. Because he might be tough enough to fight Superman, a living God, but what about Batman?

Batman Pennyworth RIP #1
    Okay, I know it's not the intention, but this panel makes it look like Batman specifically sent out the minority family-members to patrol.
    Harper and Luke not being included in this issue as far as I know.
    Last edited by Bat-Meal; 01-26-2020 at 04:38 PM.

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

This is a pretty cool look for Cass in the DC Legends video game!

"We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Is that meant to be her pre-Flashpoint Black Bat identity?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman