Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Pattern_Maker View Post
    It looks like Ben is coming to Marvel Future Fight in the next update. Maybe they'll add his original Scarlet Spider costume as an unlockable later on.

Btw, can you give a time stamp for when they discuss Ben? I don’t want to watch the whole video...

Quote Originally Posted by HypnoHustler View Post
    Btw, can you give a time stamp for when they discuss Ben? I don’t want to watch the whole video...
    They don't discuss Ben, but at 14:03 is when there should be gameplay of him.

Ben Reilly (looks like Insomniac version of the suit) gameplay, some details and stuff from Marvel Future Fight:
    Last edited by Reilly; 09-21-2020 at 01:56 AM.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Reilly View Post
    Ben Reilly (looks like Insomniac version of the suit) gameplay, some details and stuff from Marvel Future Fight:
    Scarlet_Spider.jpg

Yeah, they do seem to have borrowed inspiration from Insomniac's update of the original Scarlet Spider costume, which I don't mind all that much.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Just finished my reading of Ben Reilly time as Spider-Man and i really loved him. My favorites parts are the Spider-Man Redemption mini by DeMatteis, because of the way that it handles his bond with Kaine and Janine. Also his brotherly bond with Peter was awesome, his last words to Peter did make me cry "Tell my niece about....her uncle Ben", it makes Clone Conspiracy hurt even more.

Also, headcannon time, thanks to the events of Revelations, Peter hates Halloween, they are just too many bad memories related to it.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Just finished my reading of Ben Reilly time as Spider-Man and i really loved him. My favorites parts are the Spider-Man Redemption mini by DeMatteis, because of the way that it handles his bond with Kaine and Janine. Also his brotherly bond with Peter was awesome, his last words to Peter did make me cry "Tell my niece about....her uncle Ben", it makes Clone Conspiracy hurt even more.

Also, headcannon time, thanks to the events of Revelations, Peter hates Halloween, they are just too many bad memories related to it.
    Did Janine ever come back?

Quote Originally Posted by Prime View Post
    As far as i know, no. Not even PAD use her in his run as far as i know (wich isn't much), really Ben entire supporting cast vanished after his death.

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Quote Originally Posted by Prime View Post
    As far as i know, no. Not even PAD use her in his run as far as i know (wich isn't much), really Ben entire supporting cast vanished after his death.
    Which was a crying shame. I'd have liked to see Janine (real/original name Elizabeth Tyne) come back with a child sired by Ben, a la Darkdevil over in MC2 Spider-Girl, as it could've been a major impetus for Ben's psychological and spiritual recovery.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Which was a crying shame. I'd have liked to see Janine (real/original name Elizabeth Tyne) come back with a child sired by Ben, a la Darkdevil over in MC2 Spider-Girl, as it could've been a major impetus for Ben's psychological and spiritual recovery.
    I also would have like another team up with Gambit, is the only team up story that didn't suck, the rest were boring.

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

I also would have like another team up with Gambit, is the only team up story that didn't suck, the rest were boring.
    A Gambit team-up would be cool. Gambit going to Las Vegas for a heist or something else to do with the Thieves' Guild, and running into Ben as the Scarlet Spider . . .

Incredible Member

Aw I like the Howard the Duck crossover in that issue too. What made the Gambit story good was the flashback to a previously overlooked part of Ben's past.