Page 9 of 33 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
    The J-man

Mighty Member

Strikeforce is kinda annoying. It's mostly Blade getting thrown through walls and then yelling at his teammates.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracks View Post
    Strikeforce is kinda annoying. It's mostly Blade getting thrown through walls and then yelling at his teammates.
    Yea he gets ragdolled, yells at his teammates, they get all the shine in the issue. His only bragging right is that he’s the leader. But it doesn’t seem like it sometimes.

well at least there's still Avengers

EDIT:

you know the one thing I appreciate about the Blade films is that the action scenes have generally aged well. You can nitpick somethings about the films especially the 3rd one if you want, but end of the day when we look back they largely hold up. this is more than I can say for some early 90s to 2000s films especially heavy CGI'd ones.
    Last edited by Jabare; 03-07-2020 at 08:51 AM.
    The J-man

Mighty Member

The conversation between Blade and Black Widow in Avengers today is my favorite piece of development of the last 10 years.

Also Blade was eating a burger or something in Antman

The conversation between Blade and Black Widow in Avengers today is my favorite piece of development of the last 10 years.

what did they talk about?

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    what did they talk about?
    Black Widow was explaining to him why he was worthy of being an Avenger and pleaded that he give them the chance to prove they could be his family

wow never thought I'd see Blade and Black Widow talking
    The J-man

Astonishing Member

im sure Brooks like his burger, red rare.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    wow never thought I'd see Blade and Black Widow talking
    Check out the exchange if you can

Avengers does a better job with him than Strikeforce imo.

no debate there

Check out the exchange if you can
    I did its really dope. I also like how Baroness Blood cautioned Dracula about Blade, it might have jsut been Mephisto stoking the fire but still it was nice to see. She also called him a Dhampir which was a nice change of pace. I'm tired of people calling Blade a vampire.

I love how Blade is interacting with these characters. Outside of the Midnight Suns and Tomb of Dracula characters you rarely got to see Blade have conversatoins like this. They are few and far between over the years. Mighty Avengers, Captain Britain & MI:13 other then that its just cameos really, even in that Deadpool mini he didn't have deep convos.

Black Panther, Black Widow, Ghost Rider, Hellstrum, Captain Marvel. It's just beautiful how he's been included in these comics. I love Boy-Thing. Aaron's made him a cool little character and he doesn't even talk.

The Black Widow conversaiton is simple yet deep at the same time, because you don't really see Blade having those conversaitons. Someone checking up on him asking him to stay. He's usually the loner, that pops in slays the monster and goes about his business.
    The J-man

Mighty Member

I also like that there's a broader supernatural storyline that Blade is connected to and has influenced the Avengers, Ghost Rider, and Dr. Strange plots, plus the smaller Vampire Nation storyline that has featured Avengers, Morbius, and Wolverine.

I cant wait for the vridai plot to be over in Strikeforce so they can maybe become more interwoven with those plots. If we get another arc.

Fantastic Member

I don't think I have ever seen Blade eat food. He seems like the sort who wouldn't wanna do so in front of other people.

Quote Originally Posted by Rzerox21xx View Post
    im sure Brooks like his burger, red rare.
    You're killing me, man.

Mighty Member

Reading over Strikeforce again, it really does read better all together and it becomes clearer that Blade seems to have a long game that he hasn't shared with the team just yet.