Page 30 of 33 FirstFirst ... 202627282930313233 LastLast

so is IronMan the only current Avenger that Blade hasn't interacted with. He doesn't have a ton of interactions with Captian Marvel either but they did throwdown on a plane full of Vampires. Everyone else Blade has basically had a moment with.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandonwong923 View Post
    I love the first two Blade movies but the third one is very forgettable.
    I think most owuld agree with you there
    The J-man

Mighty Member

some cool stuff in the finale of marvel zombies. nothing super amazing, but it's funny to watch him have so much fun shooting up all the heroes in the galactus hive. he almost gets killed by Magik, but gets saved at the last moment. We see him training Franklin Richards on how to use a sword too. I'm thinking that Blade might actually feature heavily on the Disney+ version of marvel zombies.

wait is Disney+ doing Marvel Zombies? Seems a little intense for that platform
    The J-man

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Besouro View Post
    Afua's Blade looks too Caucasian

Wimbley's Blade looks old and wimpy.

Nah that's a no for both of them......we dodged bullets.
    Very true. Agreed and co-signed.....those designs are really REALLY BAD!!!!

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tracks View Post
    some cool stuff in the finale of marvel zombies. nothing super amazing, but it's funny to watch him have so much fun shooting up all the heroes in the galactus hive. he almost gets killed by Magik, but gets saved at the last moment. We see him training Franklin Richards on how to use a sword too. I'm thinking that Blade might actually feature heavily on the Disney+ version of marvel zombies.
    Whaaat?
    Disney doing marvel zombies?????

Mighty Member

Not the entire storyline, but their What If series confirmed one of the plot lines will be a marvel zombies one.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracks View Post

Yeah I really enjoyed that take on him & glad he didn’t die..

EmFdgOtWoAAah4E.jpg

this issue can't come out soon enough

also how do you feel about Blade being swtiched from a tv show to a movie? I think this bodes well honestly, if it ended up a tv show we could have gotten something more like Agents of Shield or Helstrum. I think this leads to a bigger budget, better fight choreography etc. Potentially better vamp special effects. I hope they go all out with the villains. Time to set the bar higher and remind people why Vamps are so scary, it's been a while since we've had a terrifying vampire in cinema.
    The J-man

The art is great.

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post

EmFdgOtWoAAah4E.jpg

this issue can't come out soon enough

also how do you feel about Blade being swtiched from a tv show to a movie? I think this bodes well honestly, if it ended up a tv show we could have gotten something more like Agents of Shield or Helstrum. I think this leads to a bigger budget, better fight choreography etc. Potentially better vamp special effects. I hope they go all out with the villains. Time to set the bar higher and remind people why Vamps are so scary, it's been a while since we've had a terrifying vampire in cinema.
    is this art from Marvel Zombies or something else?

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    is this art from Marvel Zombies or something else?
    no it's from the upcoming event book "The King in Black"

the artist has been shairng pencils on his twitter the past few months
    The J-man

Mighty Member

Amazing honestly. The TV shows other than the Netflix ones have largely been mediocre and the movie ensures that he'll take off more in comics. Movie plot lines also always tend to be more epic in scale, so im looking forward to that.

Mighty Member

This thrilling special will feature a dazzling array of stories by both new and established creators. Eisner Award-winning writer Nnedi Okorafor (Shuri) pens a Venom story highlighting the importance of heroes who fight for the downtrodden. Explore Blade’s legacy—vampiric and heroic—in a story by writer Danny Lore (2020 Ironheart). And in their exciting Marvel Comics debuts, Ho Che Anderson (King) brings Luke Cage fans an old-school story about the choices that make a hero, author Tochi Onyebuchi (Beasts Made of Night, War Girls) tells an action-packed tale of a wild night in Madripoor with Domino, and writer Stephanie Williams highlights family in a light-hearted Monica Rambeau story! See these outstanding writers and more take on their favorite heroes in tales designed to inspire and uplift, featuring art by Ken Lashley, Sean Damien Hill, Valentine de Landro, Chris Allen, and more!

why New Line has always been shady. In truth we lucky the first two movies worked out so well

The J-man

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    why New Line has always been shady. In truth we lucky the first two movies worked out so well

Can’t rock with MJW anymore but Facts.......