Page 18 of 33 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

best to rethink that story. I don't want to see Blade get pwned in a Morbius title.. (or anywhere else).

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    best to rethink that story. I don't want to see Blade get pwned in a Morbius title.. (or anywhere else).
    I agree. He needs a big push.

Off topic, it’s a little known fact boy thing allows him to fly.

The J-man

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    Lets go!! He needs a solo, and a good writer.

Mighty Member

Finally! I'm hoping we really get the pay off in the next few issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanguard View Post
    I agree. He needs a big push.

Off topic, it’s a little known fact boy thing allows him to fly.

wow. trippy. I hope he gets more power stunts with boy-thing. I can see some other writer trying to kill it.
    so did Blade drink any of the frost giant blood?

I'm hoping there is a fitting end to this arc, and no Blade didn't drink any Frost Giant Blood, even tho She-Hulk seemed like she was in to Blade

The J-man

Mighty Member

This new Blade look they've been using for the last 10 years is the most boring he's had. The no jacket + kevlar vest just does nothing for me. Much prefer the Avengers armor or the coat. I was a fan of the red streaks they had in Blade vs. Wolverine though

Quote Originally Posted by Tracks View Post
    This new Blade look they've been using for the last 10 years is the most boring he's had. The no jacket + kevlar vest just does nothing for me. Much prefer the Avengers armor or the coat. I was a fan of the red streaks they had in Blade vs. Wolverine though
    Yea. I like this one, with the coat.

at least he he doesn't have those crown tattoss anymore
    The J-man

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vanguard View Post
    Yea. I like this one, with the coat.

Same, but he's pretty much only had his armor in avengers (which im cool with) and that Kevlar vest in other series. Seems like he only wears the trench coat when he's traveling now.

the nice thing about Blade is his outfit changes just like in the movies, makes him feel a little more real (as real as a Marvel character can feel anyway lol).
    The J-man

Mighty Member

I feel like strikeforce would be better if it just embraced the mythic/supernatural theme. I love all the characters, but I think Blade/Hellstrom/Wiccan more naturally move into Angela's world than Spectrum/Winter Soldier/Spider Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Tracks View Post
    I feel like strikeforce would be better if it just embraced the mythic/supernatural theme. I love all the characters, but I think Blade/Hellstrom/Wiccan more naturally move into Angela's world than Spectrum/Winter Soldier/Spider Woman
    Totally agree. I like the other characters, and they are given funny dialogue at times, but this book thrives off the supernatural.

Given how this team formed and the storyline so far, Blade, Angela, Hellstrom, and Wiccan are really the core protagonists of the book.

This is a fantasy/supernatural story through and through. Outside of the witty banter, the supernatural characters have had the most interesting conversations and interactions.

I actually enjoy Blade and Angela's interactions. I think this book, in general, has gotten me to like Marvel Angela as a character (maybe even Wiccan too).
    The J-man

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    Totally agree. I like the other characters, and they are given funny dialogue at times, but this book thrives off the supernatural.

Given how this team formed and the storyline so far, Blade, Angela, Hellstrom, and Wiccan are really the core protagonists of the book.

This is a fantasy/supernatural story through and through. Outside of the witty banter, the supernatural characters have had the most interesting conversations and interactions.

I actually enjoy Blade and Angela's interactions. I think this book, in general, has gotten me to like Marvel Angela as a character (maybe even Wiccan too).
    Same. I wouldn't mind if the book was just them. Angela, Blade, Hellstrom, and Wiccan to an extent are great start to the Asgardian x-force this team was supposed to be, but it just gets too random after that. I think I'd fill out the team with Elsa Bloodstone or someone else. Don't think it needs as many members as it has either.