Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 232930313233

wonder if Blade or Boy-Thing will show up on this

The J-man

Mighty Member

it's really been random when Blade is included in Avengers stories and when he isn't. She-Hulk looks like she's wearing the costume Aaron wrote for her, so that would insinuate that it's the current version of the Avengers but who knows.

The J-man

Looks like Blade won't be in the Phoenix event but he will be trying to contain it with Thor, Captian Marvel, Ghost Rider and Ironman

Also, Blade makes an appearance in King in Black #2.
    The J-man

Mighty Member

I think this is the first time we've seen him with Dracula since that x-men arc way back. Also cool to see him argue with Magneto and Xavier

Blade basically goes to Russia. Kills all the vampires to get to Dracula, and is like "I need your army." Looks back, but not that one I just wrecked.

I know it didn't happen exactly like that but thats how I read it lol. Blade must have gone through hordes of Dracula's army to get to him.

Also the X-men looked super distressed in that panel. Actually most of the heroes did except for Blade.

He's like the calm one in the room when everyone else is talking about bringing out the nukes of the Marvel Universe (cosmic cube, infinity stones etc.)
    Last edited by Jabare; 12-23-2020 at 11:29 AM.
    The J-man

Mighty Member

I think that's one of the interesting but consistent things in recent years. Shuma Gorath, Phoenix, and now Knull. He's just not intimidated by any type of threat.

hmm.. I wonder how much of a boost the phoenix force would give Blade. he could get rid of dracula real quick.. could it be used to cure his thirst, but keep all other vampire powers..

Mighty Member

Honestly if he had the Phoenix, none of his other vampire powers would really matter.

Also are we about to see Blade leading an army of vampires next to Dracula? He really has changed a lot from his early days. So much more pragmatic.

yeah. Well, in Blade 2 he did something similar. As long as he still keeps his wits as he did in the movies I guess it's okay.

For some reason I was cool with the temporary powerups he's gotten for story reasons. SwitchBlade, Sorcerer Supreme and Blade-Thing (Boy-Thing fusion). Phoenix seems a little too much. Hope he's just fighting against it.
    The J-man

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    yeah. Well, in Blade 2 he did something similar. As long as he still keeps his wits as he did in the movies I guess it's okay.

For some reason I was cool with the temporary powerups he's gotten for story reasons. SwitchBlade, Sorcerer Supreme and Blade-Thing (Boy-Thing fusion). Phoenix seems a little too much. Hope he's just fighting against it.

yea those fit with the character kinda, but the phoenix would just be random. reminds me of when they made him a hulk in the ultimates.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracks View Post
    yea those fit with the character kinda, but the phoenix would just be random. reminds me of when they made him a hulk in the ultimates.
    oh yeah lol. Forgot about that. I was okay with Blade having slight hypnosis powers but other than that I don't need Marvel to give him a ton of other powers he's great the way he is.
    The J-man