Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Inquisitor View Post
    They could put him on Excalibur, they're the sole X-men team with a tradition of having non-mutants. But he really should be somewhere else, not sure where. The Avengers? Slingers? Defenders? Thunderbolts?
    I think that Kaine fits in well with X-Force. A great way to connect the Spider-Readers to the X-Verse. The team is known for time traveling and alternate world adventures. Kaine being loaned out to the X-Office in exchange for characters like Captain Britain, The Beast, and The Shadow King would be a fun challenge for Spider-Man.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Darthfury78 View Post
    I think that Kaine fits in well with X-Force. A great way to connect the Spider-Readers to the X-Verse. The team is known for time traveling and alternate world adventures. Kaine being loaned out to the X-Office in exchange for characters like Captain Britain, The Beast, and The Shadow King would be a fun challenge for Spider-Man.
    But it would be unprecedented, it's more likely he'd go back to New Warriors IMO. Not that I wouldn't be interested in seeing Kaine on X-Force.

The Superior Spider-clone SpideyClone's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Darthfury78 View Post
    Probably not a good fit in Hickman's X-universe which seems to be setting up a mutant vs. everyone confrontation. Also, Kaine is by nature a loner, he only joined the New Warriors due to circumstances and only stayed because of Aracely. Not to mention that at least through Ben Reilly's series he hasn't tried to go back to them.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SpideyClone View Post
    Probably not a good fit in Hickman's X-universe which seems to be setting up a mutant vs. everyone confrontation. Also, Kaine is by nature a loner, he only joined the New Warriors due to circumstances and only stayed because of Aracely. Not to mention that at least through Ben Reilly's series he hasn't tried to go back to them.
    Mostly because he was focused on killing Ben, and then monitoring him to make sure he didn't backslide on his attempts at redemption. Under those circumstances, I can understand not going back to the New Warriors or Aracely.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by SpideyClone View Post
    Most of the members of X-force are loners. I think that Kaine has more in common with them than anyone else. Moving Kaine to the X-Office would further explored his character as well as get the X-Readers to learn more about him. The thing that Marvel has not done in a very long time is loaning some of their characters out to other departments(of a story arc) in exchange of some of theirs like Black Cat and Silver Sable, for Black Widow and She-Hulk....