Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Redem View Post
    While Miguel being bland I think I'm more bothered by the side way cast is handled because, Gabriel get kill, Dana don't do anything, Lyla as redesign that's painfuly averge and lack the quirk that made her fun to read

Also man do they overplay the Thorites
    The Thorites were fine enough before deciding to have them practice human sacrifice, among other grisly "updates."
    The spider is always on the hunt.

So what’s been going on with Miguel? I quit after last years event
    MY Pull List: MARVEL: Amazing Spider-man, Spider-Man 2099, Star Wars DC: Earth 2: society, Superman, Action, Batman, Batman Beyond, titans, teen titans; IMAGE: Lazarus, Outcast, Southern Bastards IDW: Star Trek: Boldly Go VALIANT Ninjak

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Venom2099 View Post
    So what’s been going on with Miguel? I quit after last years event
    Nothing, sadly. Waiting for the sequel to Into the Spider-Verse, and hoping Cyberpunk 2077 --- when it comes out --- lights a fire under Marvel to get them to bring back 2099 and do it better.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

We lost our best potential cast for a live action Miguel-O'Hara to MoonKnight - https://www.cbr.com/moon-knight-osca...r-disney-plus/
    Although he was getting to old for it anyway.

So who would you cast today: ?

Although it's not necessary, someone with at least some hispanic heritage would be great!

What's funny as far as irish-hispanic back in the rat-pack days, the children of Ramón Antonio Gerard Estévez:

Carlos Estévez - aka Charlie Sheen (jut replace Tiger-Blood with Spider-Blood! LOL!)
    or brother Emilio Estévez, would have been perfect!
    Last edited by Güicho; 11-10-2020 at 06:54 AM.

World's Greatest Hero blackspidey2099's Avatar

Hopefully Spencer's whole thing gets ignored next time Miguel pops up - I have absolutely no idea what he was trying to accomplish with that reboot/event and it didn't even go anywhere.
    "Anyone can win a fight when the odds are easy! It's when the going's tough - when there seems to be no chance - that's when it counts!" - Spider-Man

I would LOVE to have Miguel active in the present MU. The David/Leonardi run was one of my favorite books back then and still is. I loved his short stint in our MU... except for that horrible white costume! Why mess with one of the best costumes ever?

Quote Originally Posted by Thundershot View Post
    I would LOVE to have Miguel active in the present MU. The David/Leonardi run was one of my favorite books back then and still is.
    The David/Leonardi run is a favorite of mine as well, Thundershot. But personally, I prefer Miguel's first stint in our MU (616):

Quote Originally Posted by Thundershot View Post
    I loved his short stint in our MU... except for that horrible white costume! Why mess with one of the best costumes ever?
    In agreement with you about Miguel's original costume. Truly iconic in every sense of the word.