Page 41 of 48 FirstFirst ... 31373839404142434445 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Su_Whisterfield View Post
    Sorry, distracted by all that naked Kurt...
    So was Krakoa Jr. I imagine.

When I first read Mavericks introduction back in the day, I had the idea of him being NC's daddy. They are both German and have curly hair, and Mavericks a spy that worked for the German embasssy so it wouldn't have been too strange if he crossed paths with Mystique and if they still wanted to go with the Mystique/Destiny route they can still make them the parents but them using Mavericks sperm. There is also that issue that connected Kurt to the issue with Maverick where he gets the info on Kurt on the trail of monsters in Germany for Logan which led to the MCP's reunion. Maverick also had the tendency to be chatty, like Kurt.

But I'm not certain if he is even still German, from what I remember of his on-going from the 90's I don't think so.

I imagine a Maverick/Mystique coupling would be tumlultous. Since one hates mutants and the other hates humans. Imagine finding out your son is a mutie. And through the result of a disquised Mystique.

Astonishing Member Su_Whisterfield's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by From The Shadows View Post
    I imagine a Maverick/Mystique coupling would be tumlultous. Since one hates mutants and the other hates humans. Imagine finding out your son is a mutie. And through the result of a disquised Mystique.
    I’ve nevereven heard of him! But I think all Mystique’s interactions with men are pretty tumultuous!

Had my favourite fuzzy elf tattooed on to my shoulder last week:
    Image from iOS.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by lukevmarlowe View Post
    Had my favourite fuzzy elf tattooed on to my shoulder last week:
    Image from iOS.jpg
    That’s excellent, good work by your tat artist. Really like the dynamic pose.

Quote Originally Posted by Su_Whisterfield View Post
    I’ve nevereven heard of him! But I think all Mystique’s interactions with men are pretty tumultuous!
    Yes, including Logan most definitely.

In the theme of Moira since she is taking center stage I present you with this rather monumental issue of Nightcrawlers. When Moira died it was referenced , in Cable, that she and Kurt became close. Mostly due to her getting the Legacy virus and Excalibur new headquarters being her mutant research facility.

Kurt going through a metamorphosis.

I'm not even a huge Nightcrawler fan, but I honestly feel so bad for the character in this era. His Giant Size issue wasn't about him and he's the only heroic QC member that doesn't show up regularly in another book.

I’m just glad he’s not in this crappy event. Yeah, I said it. This event is awful filled with characters we care nothing about.

Quote Originally Posted by Slicknickshady View Post
    I’m just glad he’s not in this crappy event. Yeah, I said it. This event is awful filled with characters we care nothing about.
    Yeah nothings been mind blowing yet, but I’m glad someone’s making new villains.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    I'm not even a huge Nightcrawler fan, but I honestly feel so bad for the character in this era. His Giant Size issue wasn't about him and he's the only heroic QC member that doesn't show up regularly in another book.
    Thanks. Judging by the fan input here, a lot of his fans have just given up. I think X of Swords was the final straw which broke his fandoms back; not even hanging a lantern on him not being involved was the end. Particularly as he’d been running around HoX/PoX swinging a blade around.
    I’m sticking to my fanfic, I know I write him well and I have no problems find him things to get up to on Krakoa

Kurt and Gammora battling it off in Aerena. I have the issue and if I remember they were interrupted by this big alien baddie and joined forces to defeat him.

More... Deadpool , Spider-Man, and Nightcrawler - more Nightcrawler with a sword.

Does anyone know what issue of Wolverine Origins is the one where Nightcrawler is bleeding on the opening page after he was stabbed by Daken? I have the first two issues but in the summaries NC isn't anywhere under the cast.