Page 10 of 48 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Su_Whisterfield View Post
    Very decorative. I’ve always thought Dev Patel has Kurt’s smile.

Attachment 94597
    Edeen Bhugeloo

Attachment 94598
    Dev Patel
    Bhugeloo definitely has the facial bone structure and hair for the roll. That works.

Astonishing Member

Very decorative. I’ve always thought Dev Patel has Kurt’s smile.

Attachment 94597
    Edeen Bhugeloo

Attachment 94598
    Dev Patel
    Btw does one have to be a member of the fanfic site to read any of the stories?

Astonishing Member Su_Whisterfield's Avatar

Shouldn’t do, main page is here.

https://archiveofourown.org/users/Su_Whisterfield/works

Just heed the ratings, when I do rude, I do rude...

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Eat you hear out Fandral! Nothing against Fandral. Walt Simonson made me love the Warriors Three and, well the whole darned Thor cast. Aaah! The old days when MU characters like Thor and the FF were cool with The X-Men and Vice Versa. This wont happen now but if Kurt did ever return to Asgard he may be mistaken for a dark elf by Asgards general public.

I like this one, stretching those long muscles out.
    Like the use of negative space too.

802F4565-86FF-48F7-AE61-1B6EB2609B07.jpg

The Giant Size issue was misleading and Im not sure why it was billed as Nightcrawler. It wasnt a Kurt story and if anything, Cypher felt more central to it

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    The Giant Size issue was misleading and Im not sure why it was billed as Nightcrawler. It wasnt a Kurt story and if anything, Cypher felt more central to it
    Right, I was coming here to say the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    Right, I was coming here to say the same thing.
    Yeah. There was some interesting set up and at least two future plot threads/potential problems, but it wasn’t a Kurt story and it didn’t address his current role on Krakoa or Mutant Religion.

Kurt was a guest in Hellions 1 today, he got a bit blown up, but soldiered bravely on.
    Looking like a five year old who got a boo boo and who’s mum has kissed him on his forehead and put a bandage around it.

Bless.

hmm... what exactly did Kurt get to do in the adventure?

What is this about Kurt allegedly starting a religious movement?

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    hmm... what exactly did Kurt get to do in the adventure?

What is this about Kurt allegedly starting a religious movement?
    There’s a synopsis in the thread for the book.
    Kurt did lead the team, in his own calm, understated manner, but it wasn’t a story about Kurt or specific to him.

Astonishing Member

Ok so I,ve seen only a few comics where NC even has an inkling of a love interest.Amanda Section was the first,His conversations with Rachel in X-Men Gold about having feels for each other is another.I hear he had real relationships with Cerise and Wanda (maybe in alternate realities)
    So is his celibacy self imposed because of his priesthood vow or is it that no female characters actually like him?

I'm thinking with his new religion on Krakoa this may be more of a NC monk status quo,or is the new Moira life indicative of a new beginning?

Of all the mutants on Krakoa ,which ladies seem the most compatible with him? I don't think previous relationships should be repeated. I think a new one is in order.I feel like my favourite is Polaris she seems like the perfect yin to his Yang.She is strong willed, more impulsive than he is but also honourable plus she has a bit of a 'bad girl' cred without it being on the nose.

Thoughts on who he looks great with in the new Dawn of X era?
    Last edited by Rev9; 03-26-2020 at 04:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev9 View Post
    Ok so I,ve seen only a few comics where NC even has an inkling of a love interest.Amanda Section was the first,His conversations with Rachel in X-Men Gold about having feels for each other is another.I hear he had real relationships with Cerise and Wanda (maybe in alternate realities)
    So is his celibacy self imposed because of his priesthood vow or is it that no female characters actually like him?

I'm thinking with his new religion on Krakoa this may be more of a NC monk status quo,or is the new Moira life indicative of a new beginning?

Of all the mutants on Krakoa ,which ladies seem the most compatible with him? I don't think previous relationships should be repeated. I think a new one is in order.I feel like my favourite is Polaris she seems like the perfect yin to his Yang.She is strong willed, more impulsive than he is but also honourable plus she has a bit of a 'bad girl' cred without it being on the nose.

Thoughts on who he looks great with in the new Dawn of X era?
    I’ve always thought he should hook up with Betsy, if only for fun.
    I really wanted him with Meggan during the original Excalibur run, but now she and Brian are married and have a kid, it’s too late, I can’t see either of them cheating on Brian. Kurt always seemed to ‘get’ Meggan much more than Brian, plus Brian only showed an interest on her when she became beautiful, when she started out and was ugly, he never looked at her twice and that’s always annoyed me.

For someone who styles himself as the romantic swashbuckler, there has been a dearth of damsels in recent years.

Astonishing Member

I’ve always thought he should hook up with Betsy, if only for fun.
    I really wanted him with Meggan during the original Excalibur run, but now she and Brian are married and have a kid, it’s too late, I can’t see either of them cheating on Brian. Kurt always seemed to ‘get’ Meggan much more than Brian, plus Brian only showed an interest on her when she became beautiful, when she started out and was ugly, he never looked at her twice and that’s always annoyed me.

For someone who styles himself as the romantic swashbuckler, there has been a dearth of damsels in recent years.
    Betsy Braddock? Hmm interesting, I think they could work too, he's more of a swashbuckler sure and she's a bit of a lady in a good way. Yeah aside from Polaris she's the next best fit. Yeah Meggan is a missed opportunity for sure.I don't really want him being in a triangle or breaking an existing relationship.I want him with someone whose mind is free to see him for who he is without side baggage.

Betsy and Lorna are good so far

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

I don't mind Kurt growing out of his damsel saving, which he seems to have for the most part. Now dating would be nice and it doesn't even have to end in true love. I think that would be more interesting then him smooching a random girl. I don't really like the idea of the damsel. I don't mind the idea of saving women and flirting, though. Burtsy is a pretty popular pairing in this thread as a friends with benefits type thing. Ororo seems to be another popular one but for true love. I'm a big Burtsy shipper and I have posted many scans from the XSE days and the *shudder* Fraction days. I love Cerise too but I can't see this being something deep unless Kurt goes back to his more wild side he had in Excalibur.
    Last edited by From The Shadows; 08-07-2020 at 10:02 PM.