Page 44 of 48 FirstFirst ... 34404142434445464748 LastLast
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by From The Shadows View Post
    Kurt makes it at number 5! Yay!

https://www.cbr.com/x-men-strongest-...ts-ranked/amp/

I thought this scan would be perfect.

Man I miss Alan Davis' Nightcrawler so so much.

Astonishing Member Su_Whisterfield's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by taozen View Post
    Man I miss Alan Davis' Nightcrawler so so much.
    Oh, don’t we all!
    The latest promo art shows him with his mutant bible. Which is, I suppose, an upgrade from a year spent crouching uncomfortably on his Council chair dispensing words of wisdom. Maybe by 2022 or 2023 we’ll actually see him in a team?

Quote Originally Posted by Su_Whisterfield View Post
    Oh, don’t we all!
    The latest promo art shows him with his mutant bible. Which is, I suppose, an upgrade from a year spent crouching uncomfortably on his Council chair dispensing words of wisdom. Maybe by 2022 or 2023 we’ll actually see him in a team?
    Ugh I hope not that long. I’d love to see Kurt make it into a regular team starting in Jan. Marauders would be an interesting fit (though probsbly too on the mose considering he is a swashbuckling badass). Or maybe Children of the Atom.

I’m so glad this current crappy event is now over.

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    Ugh I hope not that long. I’d love to see Kurt make it into a regular team starting in Jan. Marauders would be an interesting fit (though probsbly too on the mose considering he is a swashbuckling badass). Or maybe Children of the Atom.
    I was kinda being snarky, but I’m really not sure Kurt’s going to get onto a team during Hickman’s run. I think we’re about too see the start of the mutant religion plot-line.
    I know that part of the delay was down to the Covid hiatus, but I’m just bored with waiting, it feels like he’s been treading water for too long.

Quote Originally Posted by Slicknickshady View Post
    I’m so glad this current crappy event is now over.
    I just saved my money by not buying the comics.

This event needed more Nightcrawler, Im hoping we can get more of him now that it's over.

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    I think that's a lawyer friendly Whataburger logo
    Ok thanks (If not kidding). I just googled it and I actually got a memory jog because I remember hearing about it on a YT video. We don't have one. Now I want burgers.

Kurt's "final bamf" before an arm through the chest.

Bonus scan of Ghost Kurt.

Astonishing Member Darkspellmaster's Avatar

Have to wonder if Hickman is gonna make him go evil. Don't know why, but something is making me think that the religious plot line is going to have him come to blows with Wolverine, and probably Sinister will have something to do with that. I know he just offered to leave with Emma and Kate, but with his mom there, just my gut has me wondering if Hickman will end up making him turn dark.

F

Bonus scan of Ghost Kurt.

Like being dead was going to stop Kurt from helping those he loves?

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspellmaster View Post
    Have to wonder if Hickman is gonna make him go evil. Don't know why, but something is making me think that the religious plot line is going to have him come to blows with Wolverine, and probably Sinister will have something to do with that. I know he just offered to leave with Emma and Kate, but with his mom there, just my gut has me wondering if Hickman will end up making him turn dark.
    I dunno, possibly. I think it will end badly, founding religions always does, plus we’ve had all the symbolism of the tower, which he will open ip to everyone and, at the end, will fall. But my guess is that Kurt’s religion will be gentle and generic that more militant mutants (thinking Exodus here) will usurp his position.
    But anyway, I can’t see this ending well for him and he feels so isolated at the moment, the latest art just confirms that.
    It’s past time we got some movement on the whole issue

He has the Tower card. That's not a good card at all. Its only good in reverse. So if Hickman knows anything about Tarot cards its almost as bad as the 'Devil' card maybe worse.

I'll keep my other thoughts to myself for now.

Also, when was he red with a ponytail? Saw that in a google search.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Toonstrack View Post
    This event needed more Nightcrawler, Im hoping we can get more of him now that it's over.
    yes it did. its definitely time he gets some more focus.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

He has the Tower card. That's not a good card at all. Its only good in reverse. So if Hickman knows anything about Tarot cards its almost as bad as the 'Devil' card maybe worse.

Red with ponytail, that’s Cardinal, his chimera.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    yes it did. its definitely time he gets some more focus.
    He’s feeling more and more isolated, I’m worried that the Council will force Ororo and Kate to give up their seats too if the continue with the Marauders?

Astonishing Member Darkspellmaster's Avatar

Yeah, I have to agree the tower is a bad sign for him, and if he does get removed from his own religion (metaphorically crucifixion if you will or betrayed in some way, becauseHickman tends to like to do that) it's gonna spiral him into serious issues. I would hope that one of his friends would notice how he's feeling.

Do you have some theories regarding what might happen, I'm curious.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspellmaster View Post
    Yeah, I have to agree the tower is a bad sign for him, and if he does get removed from his own religion (metaphorically crucifixion if you will or betrayed in some way, becauseHickman tends to like to do that) it's gonna spiral him into serious issues. I would hope that one of his friends would notice how he's feeling.

Do you have some theories regarding what might happen, I'm curious.
    I have theory, Kurt’s religion will be very gentle, generic, happy-clappy and it’s Exodus he needs to keep an eye on because he will want something more radical and militant.
    358AF9D9-AE0E-485F-9F1B-30E73CC6BDB0.jpg

I also worry that he’s feeling more and more isolated, we haven’t seen him talking to anyone apart from that one issue with Scott, and he was alone there, Scott had to go root him out (though it’s implied that he and Logan have been off exploring the island together, we’ve not seen it).