Page 33 of 39 FirstFirst ... 23293031323334353637 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 495 of 572
  1. #481
    Astonishing Member From The Shadows's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Salem Center, NY
    Posts
    3,191

    Default







    Kurt/kitty/Piotr friendship

  2. #482
    Ultimate Member Havok83's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    19,835

    Default

    I loved them in Excalibur! It sucks that we never got to see him react to Kitty's death and the inability to resurrect her

  3. #483
    Mighty Member Su_Whisterfield's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,118

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by From The Shadows View Post






    Kurt/kitty/Piotr friendship
    I’d forgotten that Kurt canonically liked football, I’d written it into a fanfic but it was just a guess; Germans take their football very seriously! Thanks for posting this.

  4. #484
    Astonishing Member From The Shadows's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Salem Center, NY
    Posts
    3,191

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I loved them in Excalibur! It sucks that we never got to see him react to Kitty's death and the inability to resurrect her
    I would have liked to have seen that too.

    Quote Originally Posted by Su_Whisterfield View Post
    I’d forgotten that Kurt canonically liked football, I’d written it into a fanfic but it was just a guess; Germans take their football very seriously! Thanks for posting this.
    Africans also call it Football. But of course here in the states its called soccer.

  5. #485
    Kurtty Fan Slicknickshady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    2,687

    Default

    Todd just has to mail it now!

    So happy with my Kurtty related commission.


  6. #486
    Mighty Member Su_Whisterfield's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,118

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Slicknickshady View Post
    Todd just has to mail it now!

    So happy with my Kurtty related commission.

    I bet you’re delighted! That’s smashing.
    I always loved that costume on Kitty.

  7. #487
    Astonishing Member From The Shadows's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Salem Center, NY
    Posts
    3,191

    Default

    [i]





    A Kurt and Piotr friendship moment.

  8. #488
    Astonishing Member From The Shadows's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Salem Center, NY
    Posts
    3,191

    Default



    A Kurt and Kitty moment.
    Last edited by From The Shadows; 07-30-2020 at 10:05 PM.

  9. #489
    That's what makes it fun! Ricochet Rita's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Interdimensional
    Posts
    2,822

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by From The Shadows View Post
    Africans also call it Football. But of course here in the states its called soccer.
    It's football in Spain too . And in most of European and Latin American countries, I guess. 'Soccer' sounds so odd to me.

    I didn't know that Kurt likes it, but even though I have no interest in sport at all, I think it's got all the sense. Back in circus kids sure killed loads of time by playing.

  10. #490
    Mighty Member Su_Whisterfield's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,118

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ricochet Rita View Post
    It's football in Spain too . And in most of European and Latin American countries, I guess. 'Soccer' sounds so odd to me.

    I didn't know that Kurt likes it, but even though I have no interest in sport at all, I think it's got all the sense. Back in circus kids sure killed loads of time by playing.
    I think it’s football everywhere except the USA?
    Kids do love to kick a ball about.

    I have kind of a null zone about all sport, I just don’t get it, in any form. Which given I live thirty miles south of Manchester, with two famous football teams, means I often missed out on impassioned office discussions.
    The only time I’ve ever enjoyed it was sitting on the grass watching local cricket drinking a beer or cider. I think that had more to do with the beer than the sport.

  11. #491
    Astonishing Member From The Shadows's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Salem Center, NY
    Posts
    3,191

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ricochet Rita View Post
    It's football in Spain too . And in most of European and Latin American countries, I guess. 'Soccer' sounds so odd to me.

    I didn't know that Kurt likes it, but even though I have no interest in sport at all, I think it's got all the sense. Back in circus kids sure killed loads of time by playing.
    I'm not all that big on sports myself and I think this is the only time I've seen Kurts like of soccer referenced.

  12. #492
    Astonishing Member From The Shadows's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Salem Center, NY
    Posts
    3,191

    Default



    A Kurt and Logan moment. You may have to use the zoom because the words are a bit small.

  13. #493
    Mighty Member Su_Whisterfield's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,118

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by From The Shadows View Post


    A Kurt and Logan moment. You may have to use the zoom because the words are a bit small.
    Damn, I’d kill to see these two go out for a coffee or a beer again, it’s been too long.
    We haven’t seen him talk to anyone, apart from Scott, in a year now.

  14. #494
    Astonishing Member From The Shadows's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Salem Center, NY
    Posts
    3,191

    Default

    Kurt and Cecilia Reyes







    You may have to use your enlarge and zoom button.

  15. #495
    Mighty Member Su_Whisterfield's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,118

    Default

    Ah, love Cecelia, I’m so glad she’s turned up in Dawn of X.
    She’d be a good partner for Kurt.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •