Page 2 of 48 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Love Nightcrawler being the cool uncle/big bro to the Academy X kids:

Astonishing Member darewithpeace's Avatar

im gonna stan him more this year
    we can be heroes, just for one day

Astonishing Member Su_Whisterfield's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vegan Daddy View Post
    Yeah, Kevin Wada has cool pinups. But nobody beats Alan Davis when it comes to Kurt

Yeah, but then, I’d been following Alan’s career since 2000AD and Warrior, so I was already a huge fan.
    71A1F394-7434-45DE-8EB1-E95E1FE68352.jpg
    His Kurt is just so elegant.

So, what do we want for our bright boy this year?
    A permanent book would a nice start.
    I wonder where he’s living on Krakoa? I don’t think he’s lived much alone, he went from the circus to Westchester, I wonder if he’s lonely, now all his friends are living separately?
    Or has Mystique set up home with Azazel and are they playing happy families? Shudder.

Prime Minister of Krakoa.

Quote Originally Posted by CRaymond View Post
    Yeah, it had occurred to me that the best person to put in a position of power might be the one member of The Council who doesn’t go seeking power or influence.

Pretty of the day by Jerome Opena.

5F3ACBF1-F637-4960-9415-E715EA42D1D9.jpg

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Ok everybody I need some help. I remember a little ways back someone posted a panel with Kurt and Logan. I cant remember what thread. It was a current release at the time. Logan is on a rooftop and in his civvies (I think?) and Kurt is in his costume. Kurt is porting away and he looks miffed and Logan is short with him and rather rude and when Logan turns back around as Kurt is porting away and Logan smiles and says "Like I knew you would." I wish I can remember what he said to Kurt rudely and what Kurt said but here I was thinking there was a juicy story with some focus on Kurt and Logans friendship.And they seemed to have had a fight? I thought it was perhaps the Return of Wolverine mini. I bought it for this reason alone. And nope it wasnt that. That alternate issue of Kurt on the cover attacking Wolvy tricked me. Here I wasted a bundle of money because the story is boring and Long when it could have been shorter (like most of the books these days, huh?)It could have been a one-shot. It wasnt that other really long and drawn out story in Uncanny with Cyclops and Wolverine looking for the other X-Men hoping they havent died since they were just so themselves and it sucks I guess (too many deaths and resurrections!). I was really dissapointed in this one, wow, Cyclops and the X-Men practically hated each other when he dies and not much of that was mentioned and no one seemed moved by his return and Logan's at all. Maybe its because they knew they would be back ). Its just... as tiresome as death is becoming, with the emotional reunion that Logan had with Kurt when he returned I had hoped we'd see something more emotional than what we got in Uncanny. I think the final page was Kurt in the background some other X-men looking serious and not the least bit moved, with Logan on the other side standing with Cyke. I guess we were supposed to be focusing on the kiss between Scott and Jean finally reunited after almost 2 decades and along with Emma ooooh love triangle and all that and not a reunion? Storm should have been all over him too considering they just had a relationship. Anyway, enough with that other expensive dissapointment I just finished on Comixology. I'm just glad they had a sale that made it a small fortune instead of a fortune. So did Logan and Kurt have a moment somewhere else? And if they did can you tell me what comic it was?

ALSO, and can you tell me where that panel I explained above came from? I know it was a current release at the time and around Logans return. I also remember someone saying the comic it was in was really good and that we should be reading it. So does anyone here know where it came from and can help me? Can you. PLEASE??? Thanks.

Now on to finishing Red, I guess...
    Last edited by From The Shadows; 01-03-2020 at 07:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CRaymond View Post
    I kind of like that idea (despite me not being a real fan of Krakoa) but it would probably take him out of action though, which he is so good at.

Ahaha, I want to know what whatever From The Shadows is talking about is from too... I definitely never saw those panels. I used to be good at following Nightcrawler even in his cameo appearances, but it's gotten harder over the years with books starting and stopping willy-nilly.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by From The Shadows View Post
    ALSO, and can you tell me where that panel I explained above came from? I know it was a current release at the time and around Logans return. I also remember someone saying the comic it was in was really good and that we should be reading it. So does anyone here know where it came from and can help me? Can you. PLEASE??? Thanks.

Now on to finishing Red, I guess...
    It might be Amazing X-Men #5 you’re thinking of.

BANNED

I’m still looking. Kurt and Logan have so many scenes just talking in nondescript locations.

Is it Wolverine Origins #46 ?

@VeganDaddy. Thanks! I love those pages. But its not those comics. I've read them. I havent read this one and its a lot more recent, It was a comic that came out during Wolverines return from the dead and the series The Return of Wolverine though it wasnt in that series or Rosenbergs Uncanny with the return of Cyclops. Anyway, during Logans resurrection... then that would make it less than a year old. I really want to know what his disagreement with Logan was so shortly after Logans return. Why was Logan so nasty to Kurt? and the soured look on Kurts face as he bamfed away and Logans smile as he turned around - not wanting Kurt to see it?... Argh! It might have been slicknickshady that posted it. And the poster said it was real good and we should be reading it. I swear Logurt is like an old married couple sometimes. Kurt is so long-suffering. *Bromantic tears*

@cinnaminion. So true! A lot can happen inside of a year. Books can be rebooted after six months. I cant believe there is already a new Uncanny line-up. And since I'm no longer a regular reader it would be easy for me to pick up the wrong issues.
    Last edited by From The Shadows; 01-03-2020 at 10:10 PM.

@VeganDaddy. Thanks! I love those pages. But its not those comics. I've read them. I havent read this one and its a lot more recent, It was a comic that came out during Wolverines return from the dead and the series The Return of Wolverine though it wasnt in that series or Rosenbergs Uncanny with the return of Cyclops. Anyway, during Logans resurrection... then that would make it less than a year old. I really want to know what his disagreement with Logan was so shortly after Logans return. Why was Logan so nasty to Kurt? and the soured look on Kurts face as he bamfed away and Logans smile as he turned around - not wanting Kurt to see it?... Argh! It might have been slicknickshady that posted it. And the poster said it was real good and we should be reading it. I swear Logurt is like an old married couple sometimes. Kurt is so long-suffering. *Bromantic tears*

@cinnaminion. So true! A lot can happen inside of a year. Books can be rebooted after six months. I cant believe there is already a new Uncanny line-up. And since I'm no longer a regular reader it would be easy for me to pick up the wrong issues.
    Doesn’t ring any bells with me, which possibly means it’s recent and not on Marvel Unlimited yet.
    We need some more friendship scenes between these two. And I’m not thinking suicide missions here, just beer drinking, sitting about doing nothing kind of stuff.

I really want to know what his disagreement with Logan was so shortly after Logans return.
    There wasn't any on panel reunion or conversation between Kurt and Logan after Logan's return. The only time when they shared panel around that time was Kurt in Return of Wolverine where Logan was brainwashed, didn't recognize the X-Men and attacked them. When Logan properly returned the X-Men was already gone in the Age of X-Man au. The next time we saw them together was when they sacrificed themselves in space in House of X.
    Be kind, it's FREE