Page 37 of 48 FirstFirst ... 2733343536373839404147 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Cool

I really liked the Kurt and Piotr frendship in Ellis' run. And the great Carlos Pacheco art too.

Astonishing Member Su_Whisterfield's Avatar

No Kurt again this week, apart from a cameo shot of his glorious legs.
    Still, saves me money.

503E4609-73CD-485D-8B00-374D21757878.jpg

Y'know, I like this comaradarie so much that it had Kurt and Brian still on good terms since their talk.

Quote Originally Posted by From The Shadows View Post
    Y'know, I like this comaradarie so much that it had Kurt and Brian still on good terms since their talk.

Kurt likes everyone. Brian can be an upperclass idiot, but he’s a nice guy underneath.

I enjoy the drapery on Kurt.
    The buzzcut isn't ideal, but I appreciate the piratey aesthetic going with the red flowing of his drapery.

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    I enjoy the drapery on Kurt.
    The buzzcut isn't ideal, but I appreciate the piratey aesthetic going with the red flowing of his drapery.
    Didn’t work for me, but, of course, I loved the beard. Bet the artists hated it, too fussy.

We’ve been laughing our socks off over on FB at this fanart.
    7C82E2FA-439B-4B26-A6AD-E89014473905.jpg
    By M7781

I love Kelly Clarkson.

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    I love Kelly Clarkson.
    I had to look her up as I am Elderly and Venerable and my music is more British folk/prog than pop, but this did mean I knew who Maddy Pryor was when she turned up (folk chanteuse Maddy Prior, CC is a fan, so was Terry Pratchett, he did an album with her band).

Quote Originally Posted by Su_Whisterfield View Post
    I had to look her up as I am Elderly and Venerable and my music is more British folk/prog than pop, but this did mean I knew who Maddy Pryor was when she turned up (folk chanteuse Maddy Prior, CC is a fan, so was Terry Pratchett, he did an album with her band).
    I knew who she was but I still don't understand it.

Oh, I am an absolute sucker for these three, particularly for them looking after each other.

The hair wax/Kelly Clarkson thing was from a film a few years ago, and given how hirsute Logan is, it seem appropriate.

Oh, I am an absolute sucker for these three, particularly for them looking after each other.

The hair wax/Kelly Clarkson thing was from a film a few years ago, and given how hirsute Logan is, it seem appropriate.
    Ah, ok Finally. Thank you.

I wouldn't mind Mike Choi returning on pencils.

Just love Kurt’s face! This is from the Empyre tie in.
    He’s really not sure about being propositioned by someone he knew as a toddler...
    A31143D1-C2B7-4C80-B763-3F34DFAA256B.jpg

I always feel that Nightcrawler is his exuberant, superhero, stage persona, flirtatious, swashbuckling, full of energy and swinging from the ceiling. Then there’s Kurt, quieter, calmer, gentler, who reads books on philosophy and should have been an academic, a theologian.
    And I don’t think one is superior to the other, I think together they make him a more interesting character.
    I’m pretty convinced that when he first joined the team, all they got was Nightcrawler for a week or two, until Kurt felt comfortable enough to start coming out. Which is a way a lot of us handle new, difficult situations (and we know, but the team, apart from Charles, don’t, that he had just murdered his foster brother, so he’s emotional state was going to be a bit fragile anyway).

But in that panel? That’s Kurt reaction, no Nightcrawler’s.

Or maybe I read too much into it, it’s just comics, after all.

Just love Kurt’s face! This is from the Empyre tie in.
    He’s really not sure about being propositioned by someone he knew as a toddler...
    A31143D1-C2B7-4C80-B763-3F34DFAA256B.jpg

I always feel that Nightcrawler is his exuberant, superhero, stage persona, flirtatious, swashbuckling, full of energy and swinging from the ceiling. Then there’s Kurt, quieter, calmer, gentler, who reads books on philosophy and should have been an academic, a theologian.
    And I don’t think one is superior to the other, I think together they make him a more interesting character.
    I’m pretty convinced that when he first joined the team, all they got was Nightcrawler for a week or two, until Kurt felt comfortable enough to start coming out. Which is a way a lot of us handle new, difficult situations (and we know, but the team, apart from Charles, don’t, that he had just murdered his foster brother, so he’s emotional state was going to be a bit fragile anyway).

But in that panel? That’s Kurt reaction, no Nightcrawler’s.

Or maybe I read too much into it, it’s just comics, after all.
    I'm afraid I don't know that character, is that supposed to be Margali? Anyway, I'm not sure if I get what this is. But my view of NC is that he would simply turn his nose up at her than be frightened. But that's my interpretation of the character. I also always saw Kurt as more outgoing, yes, he likes his books and he can be philisophical but I also remember how when he was a priest he couldn't stop super-heroing and even when he retired in The End he was an actor and an action hero and I see that as in keeping with my view of him as an action-junkie, like Logan. But everyone has their own idea of the character.

I'm afraid I don't know that character, is that supposed to be Margali? Anyway, I'm not sure if I get what this is. But my view of NC is that he would simply turn his nose up at her than be frightened. But that's my interpretation of the character. I also always saw Kurt as more outgoing, yes, he likes his books and he can be philisophical but I also remember how when he was a priest he couldn't stop super-heroing and even when he retired in The End he was an actor and an action hero and I see that as in keeping with my view of him as an action-junkie, like Logan. But everyone has their own idea of the character.
    It’s Illyana, from last months X-Men-Empyre issue 4.