Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 384445464748
    Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Merry Christmas etc, everyone!

Classic ANAD scene! Kurt's there but he's using his image inducer. Looks like Tony Stark with the mustache.

Excalibur home away from home!

For those who enjoy some romance.

Last edited by From The Shadows; 12-25-2020 at 01:21 AM.

Nearing New Years and we've barely had any snow. But what we had was enough for me. It was killer out there.

Astonishing Member Su_Whisterfield's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by From The Shadows View Post
    Nearing New Years and we've barely had any snow. But what we had was enough for me. It was killer out there.

We had just a few centimetres, we never get much, we have hills on three sides around us so it misses.
    I got an iPencil for Yule present so I’ve been playing, I’m not very good yet, but it’s fun mucking about with effects.
    D5F56756-B3E3-40CE-8729-A014A74D770B.jpg
    3E46FC0D-8D1E-4C3D-92BB-AFBE8C741659.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Su_Whisterfield View Post
    We had just a few centimetres, we never get much, we have hills on three sides around us so it misses.
    I got an iPencil for Yule present so I’ve been playing, I’m not very good yet, but it’s fun mucking about with effects.
    D5F56756-B3E3-40CE-8729-A014A74D770B.jpg
    3E46FC0D-8D1E-4C3D-92BB-AFBE8C741659.jpg
    Interesting. Those are nice. Kurt looks kind of like a rockstar in the first one. I'm assuming its something to past the time with COVID. Here on the east coast - the states - it can get pretty cold.

Astonishing Member Su_Whisterfield's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by From The Shadows View Post
    Interesting. Those are nice. Kurt looks kind of like a rockstar in the first one. I'm assuming its something to past the time with COVID. Here on the east coast - the states - it can get pretty cold.
    Laughs, he does! It’s the hair!

I’m bored half to death due to lockdown, nowhere to go, nothing to do. Currently no job and I can’t look for one because of the pandemic (I’m classed as extremely vulnerable because of cancer treatment) plus there’s no jobs out there at the moment anyway.

Britain doesn’t do snow, unless you are up in the Cairngorms in Scotland or on Snowdon. So we don’t know how to drive in snow! Or even walk in snow.

Sad to see QC members are not eligible to be on the X-men team and Nightcrawler continues to be stuck behind the desk. Hopefully his story-line is worth the wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Proxy View Post
    Sad to see QC members are not eligible to be on the X-men team and Nightcrawler continues to be stuck behind the desk. Hopefully his story-line is worth the wait.
    Well, there has been alooot of waiting. But he may have a role in that new Children of the Atom series (???).

Quote Originally Posted by Su_Whisterfield View Post
    Laughs, he does! It’s the hair!

I’m bored half to death due to lockdown, nowhere to go, nothing to do. Currently no job and I can’t look for one because of the pandemic (I’m classed as extremely vulnerable because of cancer treatment) plus there’s no jobs out there at the moment anyway.

Britain doesn’t do snow, unless you are up in the Cairngorms in Scotland or on Snowdon. So we don’t know how to drive in snow! Or even walk in snow.
    Thats sucks. Sorry.

And I hear this from other britainers, about the weather, but I always think of the UK in blankets off snow.
    Last edited by From The Shadows; 12-30-2020 at 06:07 PM.