• Yes

19 16.24%
  • No

78 66.67%
  • Maybe

20 17.09%
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Zelena View Post
    Strangely, a lot of X-men readers seem to forget that…
    I haven't forgotten it, but I am not a human in the way they are depicted in the mutant universe.

Rounding up mutant children for imprisonment and experimentation/torture is more cult like than anything I've seen the mutants do.

She kidnapped her husband and blamed the mutants to create public hysteria.

But your cult mileage may vary.
    Last edited by JB; 01-12-2020 at 06:14 AM.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    I haven't forgotten it, but I am not a human in the way they are depicted in the mutant universe.

Rounding up mutant children for imprisonment and experimentation/torture is more cult like than anything I've seen the mutants do.

She kidnapped her husband and blamed the mutants to create public hysteria.

But your cult mileage may vary.
    Yeah but like how dare those filthy mutants feel safe and secure in their own homes! How dare they dish out life altering drugs and then ask for something in return!

A cult? Hold my beer...

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    Yeah but like how dare those filthy mutants feel safe and secure in their own homes! How dare they dish out life altering drugs and then ask for something in return!
    I know, right?

As I said in another thread, until we see on the page that mutant babies are safe forevermore, I don't care if the mutants kick every diplomat in the balls at every economic forum they're invited to. I will support the cause.

There are not many ways to be a human: either you are one or you aren't.
    It's not about your morality or your goodness. Or your lack of.
    During the war, the ennemy is portrayed as a beast, an animal… On both sides…
    “Strength is the lot of but a few privileged men; but austere perseverance, harsh and continuous, may be employed by the smallest of us and rarely fails of its purpose, for its silent power grows irresistibly greater with time.” Goethe

Humans in the MU don’t represent humans in the real world. Please don’t act like they are comparable.

BANNED

I know, right?

As I said in another thread, until we see on the page that mutant babies are safe forevermore, I don't care if the mutants kick every diplomat in the balls at every economic forum they're invited to. I will support the cause.
    I liked in XForce when they were describing the reaction to Xavier's resurrection that some people fell on their knees. I wonder if some brave citizens offered themselves up to him. Besides Forge I mean. Somebody's gotta pop that cherry.

Strangely, a lot of X-men readers seem to forget that…
    Not really. I'm a human and because i'm black i've been treated like a mutant my whole life. Go figure.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Apparently that isn't true otherwise the United States of America would not have needed a constitutional amendment in order for black people to be seen as their white human counterparts.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Apparently that isn't true otherwise the United States of America would not have needed a constitutional amendment in order for black people to be seen as their white human counterparts.
    The United States of America were always been special… or believed like they were.
    “Strength is the lot of but a few privileged men; but austere perseverance, harsh and continuous, may be employed by the smallest of us and rarely fails of its purpose, for its silent power grows irresistibly greater with time.” Goethe

The United States of America were always been special… or believed like they were.
    But it proves there is more than one way to be seen as human by some. Unfortunate but no less the truth. I am seen as a real life mutant. It is what it is.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

BANNED

You guys really need a general thread
    thread.jpg

Also, no. But if that's what it makes you feel like, go off.

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    You guys really need a general thread
    thread.jpg

Also, no. But if that's what it makes you feel like, go off.
    My answer to this thread question is NO!!

However, I have a new question to present!!

Are the people who hate Krakoa in a cult? Just wondering, it appears like they make a new thread every single day, that seems like something a cult would do?
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Handsome men don't lose fights View Post
    I would like to see more pavement and fewer vines on Krakoa. For all the complaints about humans being banned from there, it's not a place I'd willingly visit. It looks dirty.
    I like it more since finding out that Sinister arranged for them to have cable. I was not impressed with the idea of a utopia that has no electricity...

There's only so much drinking and dancing I want to do, as an introvert. I want some 'me time.'

Also other countries are no better. Look how Megan Markle is being treated in the U.K.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.