Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I love them as a couple but I feel divided if Rogue is indeed pregnant. On one side now that they are married it is the best time to explore all this kind of stuff while it last but on the other side I think a kid could be kind of a problem in the long term, I just don't think it is something that could work long term for them. Like it can be cute but it is also a responsibility for both characters inside and outside the story.
    I'm divided too. I think it could introduce some interesting stories and character devolopment. The most natural development would probably be 2 devoted parents. Rogue is perfect for at least one epic mama bear story where she goes for the record in property damage.
    The downside is that I'm very skeptical considering Marvels commitment. Will they time travel the kid? Outright kill it for drama-points? Or use it to reflect negative on one of them? Overall I think the story is to fraught with negative choices that Marvel can't handle it. Perhaps if they had some writer handle the first few years to set up a status quo that is too hard to break. Overall a little mischievous Romy-kid for future stories would be very cool. A bit reckless, a bit clever, a bit bold and with a big heart for her/his friends. Someone who proudly says to his friends: My dad is the king of thieves and my mama can beat anyone.
    Last edited by Malachi; 01-08-2020 at 02:22 PM.