Page 36 of 105 FirstFirst ... 263233343536373839404686 ... LastLast

I do not believe that Gambit will receive a series in the short term, much less a movie.

First we will see introduction of characters much larger than Gambit.
    such as Rogue Storm Wolverine or the five originals, Gambit said that it will not be presented in a large role before all of these.

But Rogue entering through the big door in Captain Marvel's movie if I see it possible.
    And it's a rumor almost a fact.
    and it would be logical since Rogue is one of the most historical xmen with mutants as with avengers.
    Especially with danvers.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylarmax View Post
    I do not believe that Gambit will receive a series in the short term, much less a movie.

such as Rogue Storm Wolverine or the five originals, Gambit said that it will not be presented in a large role before all of these.

But Rogue entering through the big door in Captain Marvel's movie if I see it possible.
    and it would be logical since Rogue is one of the most historical xmen with mutants as with avengers.
    Especially with danvers.
    And I disagree.

With Gambit you have to take into account that he is divisive. He’s popular, probably more so outside of comicdom then we know. He has had 3 ongoings. Witch I believe puts him bellow Wolverine and Cable in number of ongoings and issues. Well Laura is up there too, as Wolverine partly.

So if someone in Disney likes him he will be in a show or movie. If not then he won’t. He’s popular enough to be included but not essential enough that he can’t be ignored.

They are giving Moonknight a tv show. Black Knight and the eternals. Nothing is impossible. It’s less what we fans think and more what they think can be done. What holes that needs to be filled. Hulu and Disney+ has a lot of holes that needs to be filled. Every week, every month new stuff needs to be streamed. Or we cancel it and go wit Netflix, HBO or some other service that does put new stuff up.

New episode of CBCC podcast is out and is quite enjoyable! They cover the 1993 Gambit and 1995 Rogue miniseries by Mackie.

https://twitter.com/CBCCPodcast/stat...228598784?s=19

Quote Originally Posted by Sylarmax View Post

Especially with danvers.
    Smells like Gambit hate, lol

Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Fi View Post
    I doubt the TV show rumor is true. Especially because it mentions Hulu. Feige is concentrating all Marvel Studios shows on Disney+, it makes no sense to use Hulu. It honestly sounds like bullshit.

As for Rogue in CM2, that would make me so happy. But Carol is a space player in the MCU. It seems weird that they'd bring her back to Earth for her second movie, considering the rumors about Secret Invasion and the Spider-Man Far From Home credits scene.
    Nah. Hulu is not going anywhere. It will have its own Marvel shows that are too dark or mature for Disney+. It will be for characters like Chost Rider, Man-Thing, Hellstorm, etc.

Gambit Series if things won`t change probably the most legit rumour from all recent. If it is true we are still years away from it.

2023 is probably the earliest date when it may be released.
    Last edited by Purplevit; 02-25-2020 at 03:49 AM.

I doubt the TV show rumor is true. Especially because it mentions Hulu. Feige is concentrating all Marvel Studios shows on Disney+, it makes no sense to use Hulu. It honestly sounds like bullshit.

As for Rogue in CM2, that would make me so happy. But Carol is a space player in the MCU. It seems weird that they'd bring her back to Earth for her second movie, considering the rumors about Secret Invasion and the Spider-Man Far From Home credits scene.
    The Hulu part of the rumour was the long box guys speculating witch platform it would be. It had nothing to do with the source.

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Nah. Hulu is not going anywhere. It will have its own Marvel shows that are too dark or mature for Disney+. It will be for characters like Chost Rider, Man-Thing, Hellstorm, etc.

Gambit Series if things won`t change probably the most legit rumour from all recent. If it is true we are still years away from it.

2023 is probably the earliest date when it may be released.
    If Gambit gets a series in Hulu, it means he won't be a part of the MCU, as is the case of Runaways and Hellstorm.

Quote Originally Posted by Malachi View Post
    The Hulu part of the rumour was the long box guys speculating witch platform it would be. It had nothing to do with the source.
    Oh, that's better then.

Still, I always take these rumors with a HUGE grain of salt, especially when they're so detailed re: plot and characters this early in the game.

I think I'd also prefer a Gambit movie, it can be sooo good if done right. Gambit deserves a huge spotlight.

[insert something witty] PeachFlavoredXanax's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AppleJ View Post
    New episode of CBCC podcast is out and is quite enjoyable! They cover the 1993 Gambit and 1995 Rogue miniseries by Mackie.

https://twitter.com/CBCCPodcast/stat...228598784?s=19
    And they admitted their Gambit & Rogue episodes have been their most popular by far - as it should be!

If Gambit gets a series in Hulu, it means he won't be a part of the MCU, as is the case of Runaways and Hellstorm.
    Of course I hope for Disney+ too.

Quote Originally Posted by PeachFlavoredXanax View Post
    And they admitted their Gambit & Rogue episodes have been their most popular by far - as it should be!
    I'd love to get everyone on board to give them a try! It's a very fun podcast and I plan on sticking around even after they finish with Rogue and Gambit. They'll definitely be hitting some of my other favorite Marvel couples down the line and they've also introduced me to a bunch of series I might not have tried otherwise. Plus I think they'll circle back for updates on comic couples now and then.

Next episode they'll cover Rogue & Gambit by KT and I absolutely cannot wait. It's pitch perfect for this podcast format and theme.

"The law of victory is set!" - Sento Kiryu/Kamen Rider Build
    "I'll clear this even if it means using continues!" - Kuroto Dan/Kamen Rider Gemm
    "You've been warned. We're taking your treasure!" - Kairi Yano/Lupin Red

Join the fun of Earth-27
    https://earth27.fandom.com/wiki/Earth-27_Wiki

Dawn of X Vol. 4 cover by Larraz:

Quote Originally Posted by Malachi View Post
    And I disagree.

With Gambit you have to take into account that he is divisive. He’s popular, probably more so outside of comicdom then we know. He has had 3 ongoings. Witch I believe puts him bellow Wolverine and Cable in number of ongoings and issues. Well Laura is up there too, as Wolverine partly.

So if someone in Disney likes him he will be in a show or movie. If not then he won’t. He’s popular enough to be included but not essential enough that he can’t be ignored.

They are giving Moonknight a tv show. Black Knight and the eternals. Nothing is impossible. It’s less what we fans think and more what they think can be done. What holes that needs to be filled. Hulu and Disney+ has a lot of holes that needs to be filled. Every week, every month new stuff needs to be streamed. Or we cancel it and go wit Netflix, HBO or some other service that does put new stuff up.
    number of solo series does not translate into popularity and we know it.
    In addition, the latest Gambit series have been very bad.

If I would like to see it introduced.
    but first we must present other more important xmen like storm wolverine Rogue and the original 5.
    I just say no illusions with this in the short term.
    the Serie .
    Because it won't happen.
    you have to introduce mutants in a big way and little by little.

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Smells like Gambit hate, lol

No no no i am a Big fan. Realy.

I hate Gambit at all.
    quite the opposite is one of the characters to whom I have more love.
    but of course I like Rogue much more, and I feel that when Rogue is with Remy, she drops the category in terms of hee hero status.
    the same must be careful with their battles since Rogue is very powerful.
    and Gambit is not.

I'm sorry but it's like that, then you have to put up with the most blinded Gambit fans attacking Rogue, when that difference in power is clear, it's obvious Rogue always has to look better, but I consider Remy's fan.
    but I am a realistic fan

They want it everywhere ... but they are never happy with their participation.
    even with Tompsom who did a spectacular job they criticized her.
    And now they miss her.

You can't complain that Gambit loses battles continuously ... or that it looks like a low-level mutant.
    because he flatly licks the canon of the last 15 years or more it is like that.
    Only Kelly Tompsom gave him some love ... that is his improved value and athletic ability had recovered.

but from the rest his level of power must eyaer along with the jubilee even I believe even lower.
    the only thing that would be a jubilee with athletic ability of Daredevil and only some writers write it agile now

The most powerful thing Remy has in canon today are all death powers.

and the fans don't want this facet.

and it's the most interesting thing he had shown in years.
    and someone did care.
    but then they complain that he always loses.
    So who understands them?

I do want to explore his death powers.
    They made it very dangerous cool and powerful.
    those of flatulence no.
    but everyone else does.

unfortunately his energy powers are currently low level.
    so you have to be aware of this and forget what Claremont and Fabian wanted to show ... because no one else ignored this.
    maybe Kelly yes but taking them out no one else

I also hate the Gambit version of excalibur, and you don't have the power.
    that it looks low level was to be expected.
    but that does not look athletic is already the colco ... besides that it is being more bitch and emo than usual.

gambit to return to glory you have to remove that cliché of the 90 is what has stagnant and that is why despite going out in several books in recent years has not been important in any.

I do want to return death.
    It would be an interesting turn and it hasn't been very explored. and his Warren can access death at will. Remy should too also because he needs it.

Remy and his level of power currently does not serve much., Not much more than jubilee.

take advantage of his death powers