Page 92 of 105 FirstFirst ... 4282888990919293949596102 ... LastLast
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 1563

Quote Originally Posted by AppleJ View Post
    For Gambit, writers often forget he is an orphan who was abandoned because of his obvious mutant appearance. In fact, writers tend to write him as passing for human and not experiencing any of the discrimination other mutants do and I think that's a huge mistake. They also forget that he had a rough early childhood growing up on the streets essentially in a gang and probably encountered crime of all kinds from an early age besides theft including illicit drugs, sexual assault, prostitution, and murder. He probably had to deal with starvation and homelessness as well. All this would hugely impact his moral compass and make him desperate for belonging. So the Thieves Guild coming along to give him a safe place to live and good dependable meals and clothes on his back in exchange for taking from the perceived rich would come as an easy choice and seem morally justified. He wouldn't understand until later that his new family was using him, no matter the gratitude he felt. Their love and that belonging was commodified and transactional, not unconditional. It came at a price. Unconditional love is something he doesn't know. When people hate on his character because they think he's sleazy or morally corrupt and not heroic, I KNOW that writers have failed to drive this home and missed a huge opportunity.

One thing comics also never fully delivered on for Gambit was giving us more of his missions and connections formed while with the Thieves Guild. He has connections to underworld Marvel characters all over the place including Madripoor that are only briefly touched on. We also don't know who taught him bojitsu or other skills within the Guild. And of course, we don't know his exact relationship with Sinister other than Claremont's The End which isn't considered canon.

As for Rogue, it was never made precisely clear why she ran away from her biological family. We know she didn't like living with her Aunt. Was she abusive? Neglectful? Her father essentially disappeared into thin air after her Mom was presumed dead - it REALLY bothers me he has never resurfaced and we've never seen Rogue look for or encounter him. She also still never revealed her last name. That is pretty extreme. Like it speaks of major mistreatment to cut off your family to that degree and never speak of nor look for them again. Marvel really mishandled her backstory and the timeline of events in regard to when her powers manifested - either after she was with Mystique and Destiny or before.

Gambit and Rogue should have bonded over both having been orphans who were taken in and used for their mutant abilities. Big missed opportunity in the comics. Evo got this right.

It would have been great to see more of Rogue's missions and training with the Brotherhood.
    That is such a good point.

I've even read where writers state that "they hate writing Gambit", when this character has the most untapped potential for excellent storytelling. I'm gonna share something chief said... (not totally verbatim, kinda paraphrasing, but you know) "The complexity of his past, his struggles, and how that affected and shaped his morals and beliefs, not only lays the foundation of developing the perfect antihero, but is also an excellent exploration of the human experience and psyche. It's why despite how much this character is ignored and at times shunned by writers, Gambit continues to stand as one of the most popular X-Men. His story in essence, is highly relatable, and should a writer that cares write his narrative, his story would resonate with the reader on a very deep level. Of course, that takes care, love for said character, and real talent to do so..."

It's something many of us discuss a LOT on, and how much Gambit is unrealized as a character. It is something chief discusses with us, and how she really want to realize so many key points of his story and narrative, and bring him to his full potential.

While... this story, our animated narrative has been affected by COPPA and so... certain things had to change drastically, but... with that, the rediscovery of Remy's past, him learning how his environment groomed him, revisiting devastating and torturous moments of his early life, the mistakes he made along the way, rediscovering his role in the Guild, (a horrifying new plot involving another Marvel villain which is, very dark and intense), all while trying to overcome these demons, and realize the person, the hero HE wants to determine for himself, are the elements that she wants to bring home. And, despite how his past shaped him, the msg is, it's up to him to determine his fate and who(what) he becomes.

WOW, someone else (think it was Gripstir, but someone from FB too) mentioned Madripoor and more exploration of that plot. The Guild in general is given a major facelift, with more development of their operations, their mythos, how they employ the mystic arts with combat and their missions, and also, the additions of 4 more Guilds, under various families (with the top Guilds being Thieves and Assassins).

Chief has a very, VERY interesting plot involving Sinister with Gambit's past (and his birth), and the complexity of everything involving Sinister's true intent, the reason for everything he's done, and what drives him. It all centers around Gambit (and Scott to a degree). Due to a MAJOR evlolution that Gambit experiences in the story, the narrative of Sinister's agenda, his interests in the Summers' genetic line, and Gambit's origins, become a big storyline, that is definitely a slow build over time.

Rogue has undergone a lot of facelifting as well. I really like the ideas that are on the table for her character. For one, chief (and others) want to explore her family, over a slow build as well. The current development is Rogue's biological mother turns out to be Mystique, who was thrown out of the home when Rogue was too young to remember (Mystique took the form of a "regular" southern girl to hide from issues). Her father would be abusive, strict and uncaring, and someone mentioned the aunt thing, where he sends Rogue away. She'd run away when "an incident" happened with Cody, revealing she's a Mutant. So domestic circumstances would cause her to runaway from home, wind up in suburban streets, and encounter Mystique in disguise, and then begins her plot with the Brotherhood (btw chief wants to do a limited mini-arc on the Mutant Brotherhood, and see things from their perspective!)

Rogue would have her story developed in a somewhat slow build, with mysterious bits and pieces, until we get our own "X-Origins: Rogue" which gives us the full narrative, and puts all the pieces together. Also, Rogue get's a very interesting, dark twist to come much later into her adulthood, in which she'd become an antihero in her own right... and how it was actually a fateful thing to happen for her. Its a very complex, and even touching plot that's better than most of what I've read of from canon.

Gripstir again, I believe, or Purplevit, told me that they want for the narrative to have them bond over being orphans who was thrown around by fate, used and abused, and feared of due to their mutations, near verbatim to what you're saying.

And Rogue won't only deal with the Mutant Brotherhood in her past, but... down the line as well, which becomes a very important plot

Quote Originally Posted by GMikey View Post
    That is such a good point.

I've even read where writers state that "they hate writing Gambit", when this character has the most untapped potential for excellent storytelling. I'm gonna share something chief said... (not totally verbatim, kinda paraphrasing, but you know) "The complexity of his past, his struggles, and how that affected and shaped his morals and beliefs, not only lays the foundation of developing the perfect antihero, but is also an excellent exploration of the human experience and psyche. It's why despite how much this character is ignored and at times shunned by writers, Gambit continues to stand as one of the most popular X-Men. His story in essence, is highly relatable, and should a writer that cares write his narrative, his story would resonate with the reader on a very deep level. Of course, that takes care, love for said character, and real talent to do so..."

It's something many of us discuss a LOT on, and how much Gambit is unrealized as a character. It is something chief discusses with us, and how she really want to realize so many key points of his story and narrative, and bring him to his full potential.

While... this story, our animated narrative has been affected by COPPA and so... certain things had to change drastically, but... with that, the rediscovery of Remy's past, him learning how his environment groomed him, revisiting devastating and torturous moments of his early life, the mistakes he made along the way, rediscovering his role in the Guild, (a horrifying new plot involving another Marvel villain which is, very dark and intense), all while trying to overcome these demons, and realize the person, the hero HE wants to determine for himself, are the elements that she wants to bring home. And, despite how his past shaped him, the msg is, it's up to him to determine his fate and who(what) he becomes.

WOW, someone else (think it was Gripstir, but someone from FB too) mentioned Madripoor and more exploration of that plot. The Guild in general is given a major facelift, with more development of their operations, their mythos, how they employ the mystic arts with combat and their missions, and also, the additions of 4 more Guilds, under various families (with the top Guilds being Thieves and Assassins).

Chief has a very, VERY interesting plot involving Sinister with Gambit's past (and his birth), and the complexity of everything involving Sinister's true intent, the reason for everything he's done, and what drives him. It all centers around Gambit (and Scott to a degree). Due to a MAJOR evlolution that Gambit experiences in the story, the narrative of Sinister's agenda, his interests in the Summers' genetic line, and Gambit's origins, become a big storyline, that is definitely a slow build over time.

Rogue has undergone a lot of facelifting as well. I really like the ideas that are on the table for her character. For one, chief (and others) want to explore her family, over a slow build as well. The current development is Rogue's biological mother turns out to be Mystique, who was thrown out of the home when Rogue was too young to remember (Mystique took the form of a "regular" southern girl to hide from issues). Her father would be abusive, strict and uncaring, and someone mentioned the aunt thing, where he sends Rogue away. She'd run away when "an incident" happened with Cody, revealing she's a Mutant. So domestic circumstances would cause her to runaway from home, wind up in suburban streets, and encounter Mystique in disguise, and then begins her plot with the Brotherhood (btw chief wants to do a limited mini-arc on the Mutant Brotherhood, and see things from their perspective!)

Rogue would have her story developed in a somewhat slow build, with mysterious bits and pieces, until we get our own "X-Origins: Rogue" which gives us the full narrative, and puts all the pieces together. Also, Rogue get's a very interesting, dark twist to come much later into her adulthood, in which she'd become an antihero in her own right... and how it was actually a fateful thing to happen for her. Its a very complex, and even touching plot that's better than most of what I've read of from canon.

Gripstir again, I believe, or Purplevit, told me that they want for the narrative to have them bond over being orphans who was thrown around by fate, used and abused, and feared of due to their mutations, near verbatim to what you're saying.

And Rogue won't only deal with the Mutant Brotherhood in her past, but... down the line as well, which becomes a very important plot
    All sounds great so far! Yeah it irks me and most Gambit fans to no end that so few writers have taken the time to understand how Gambit's history has shaped him and how complex he is, whereas the 05 all mostly came from happy 2 parent homes except for Scott. So of course they're just perfectly heroic little apple polishers! And everyone feels so sorry for Scott growing up in an orphanage, but seriously? He was passing for human almost all of that time, had food, shelter and relative safety by comparison to Remy. Before that he had loving parents. Gambit had none of those things for like ... the first 9-10 years of his life?! I just don't get how Cyclops gets sympathy and a pass and so many fans and writers who love him, but Gambit doesn't. But you're correct that the fault lies at the feet of writers who didn't want to do the work to understand and write him properly save a scant few. So I'm glad to hear where you're going with him.

Yes! Madripoor! He has connections to both Tyger Tiger and Wolverine there. And I still maintain the Hellfire Club and Guilds MUST have crossed paths too.

And with Rogue ... many fanfic writers have theorized that her powers manifested in a protective way in response to childhood abuse. It makes so much sense. Albeit that would be a majorly weighty topic for comics to address, but it explains why control for her is primarily psychological and why she couldn't easily learn control like most mutants. It also adds a layer to her mixed fear and desire toward touch.

I do think the Brotherhood or the MLF, if viewed as a pro-mutant liberation/terrorist group against the government, makes so much sense to exist and exploring Rogue's indoctrination and participation in such a group fighting alongside Mystique and Destiny would be fascinating. They are totally the heroes in their own story, fighting to free their people from discrimination and oppression. But like most terrorist groups, have convinced themselves that their ends justify their means. Something would have to be the tipping point for Rogue in each instance of leaving and returning.

All sounds great so far! Yeah it irks me and most Gambit fans to no end that so few writers have taken the time to understand how Gambit's history has shaped him and how complex he is, whereas the 05 all mostly came from happy 2 parent homes except for Scott. So of course they're just perfectly heroic little apple polishers! And everyone feels so sorry for Scott growing up in an orphanage, but seriously? He was passing for human almost all of that time, had food, shelter and relative safety by comparison to Remy. Before that he had loving parents. Gambit had none of those things for like ... the first 9-10 years of his life?! I just don't get how Cyclops gets sympathy and a pass and so many fans and writers who love him, but Gambit doesn't. But you're correct that the fault lies at the feet of writers who didn't want to do the work to understand and write him properly save a scant few. So I'm glad to hear where you're going with him.

Yes! Madripoor! He has connections to both Tyger Tiger and Wolverine there. And I still maintain the Hellfire Club and Guilds MUST have crossed paths too.

And with Rogue ... many fanfic writers have theorized that her powers manifested in a protective way in response to childhood abuse. It makes so much sense. Albeit that would be a majorly weighty topic for comics to address, but it explains why control for her is primarily psychological and why she couldn't easily learn control like most mutants. It also adds a layer to her mixed fear and desire toward touch.

I do think the Brotherhood or the MLF, if viewed as a pro-mutant liberation/terrorist group against the government, makes so much sense to exist and exploring Rogue's indoctrination and participation in such a group fighting alongside Mystique and Destiny would be fascinating. They are totally the heroes in their own story, fighting to free their people from discrimination and oppression. But like most terrorist groups, have convinced themselves that their ends justify their means. Something would have to be the tipping point for Rogue in each instance of leaving and returning.
    Yes, chief talks about this A LOT with comic writers.

A thing she discusses a lot, is the terrible "trap" writers will fall into, which are TV tropes known as "creator's pet" and "creator's pest". She created her own in which she dubs the "Ma'Ti Syndrome", if you're familiar with Captain Planet. Basically, "creator's pet" has to do with a writer showing particular favoritism for a specific character, while "creator's pest" is the opposite, that one character the writer ignores the most. The "Ma'Ti Syndrome" is similar to creator's pet, but... a bit more hilarious lol. But that's the ordeal with characters like Scott, like Logan, like Jean Grey, writers tend to show narrative favoritism, meanwhile, ignoring other characters with awesome potential, should they be given a chance.

For her, she loves Gambit and has RLY enjoyed writing his expounded narrative. She LOVES writing complex characters and plots around them. And despite the fact Jean Grey is her LEAST favorite X-Man, possibly her "creator's pest", chief has worked A LOT to give Jean dimension and better direction for her story. She didn't let... her "favoritism" prevent her from writing a compelling plot for Jean, and that's a good writer.

Chief has her own reasons for why comic writers seemingly dislike Gambit (tho writers HAVE come out stating they hate writing Gambit), but for me... to do a good job with him, takes too much effort (the way they see it). It seems (and I could be wrong) that a character like Jean Grey is much easier to write as, she technically is not a complex character, which seems to make it easy to write flashy themes around her, chiefly the Phoenix Force. See, to me, the only interesting thing with Jean is the Phoenix, and that's why writers have beat the living **** out of that narrative. Its easy to make dramatic, flashy stuff, without... the kind of work it would take to rly write a truly complex story. The most complex plot I've ever read for Phoenix IS Claremont's Phoenix Saga. Aside from that, it's more all show and... not as much substance? Also, Jean is a pretty red head so, that's enjoyable for artists. Just my opinion.

Madripoor has very little to no development, but is more of a... "guys, we GOTTA develop this into something" sort of thing. I don't remember who, if it was you, Phoenixx9 or Gripstir... but somone here was the first to mention it, and then I passed it to our writing team. Its a brand new addition to this all. It would be VERY interesting for Hellfire and the Guild to cross paths at some point; remember, Jean Grey has history with Hellfire, Remy with the Guild... and YOU know what becomes of Remy, and how his plot plays into Jean's plot. So... I definitely see something should connect.

Wow, I JUST mentioned (in another thread) that in our narrative (underdeveloped yes) Rogue suffered under her father, who kicked her mother out the house, and then sent her to her abusive aunt. This is when she runs away, and winds up in Mystique's hands (whom she doesn't realize is her biological mother). Rogue and Mystique have an interesting relationship, and it gets even deeper after the timeskip occurs (when everyone jumps to adulthood).

I think that the angle for the Mutant Brotherhood is like... heroes of their own cause, sort of thing. Like, Magneto has a point... but the way he's going about it, is causing harm to the innocent. Similar to MCU Erik Killmonger, whom fans want to team up with Magneto at some point (so look out for that plot). I think the Mutant Brotherhood would be terrorist in that fashion, and in this short series, Magneto IS grooming young Mutants he and Mystique took in, to become soldiers (if you will) for the Mutant cause.

Yes, chief talks about this A LOT with comic writers.

A thing she discusses a lot, is the terrible "trap" writers will fall into, which are TV tropes known as "creator's pet" and "creator's pest". She created her own in which she dubs the "Ma'Ti Syndrome", if you're familiar with Captain Planet. Basically, "creator's pet" has to do with a writer showing particular favoritism for a specific character, while "creator's pest" is the opposite, that one character the writer ignores the most. The "Ma'Ti Syndrome" is similar to creator's pet, but... a bit more hilarious lol. But that's the ordeal with characters like Scott, like Logan, like Jean Grey, writers tend to show narrative favoritism, meanwhile, ignoring other characters with awesome potential, should they be given a chance.

For her, she loves Gambit and has RLY enjoyed writing his expounded narrative. She LOVES writing complex characters and plots around them. And despite the fact Jean Grey is her LEAST favorite X-Man, possibly her "creator's pest", chief has worked A LOT to give Jean dimension and better direction for her story. She didn't let... her "favoritism" prevent her from writing a compelling plot for Jean, and that's a good writer.

Chief has her own reasons for why comic writers seemingly dislike Gambit (tho writers HAVE come out stating they hate writing Gambit), but for me... to do a good job with him, takes too much effort (the way they see it). It seems (and I could be wrong) that a character like Jean Grey is much easier to write as, she technically is not a complex character, which seems to make it easy to write flashy themes around her, chiefly the Phoenix Force. See, to me, the only interesting thing with Jean is the Phoenix, and that's why writers have beat the living **** out of that narrative. Its easy to make dramatic, flashy stuff, without... the kind of work it would take to rly write a truly complex story. The most complex plot I've ever read for Phoenix IS Claremont's Phoenix Saga. Aside from that, it's more all show and... not as much substance? Also, Jean is a pretty red head so, that's enjoyable for artists. Just my opinion.

Madripoor has very little to no development, but is more of a... "guys, we GOTTA develop this into something" sort of thing. I don't remember who, if it was you, Phoenixx9 or Gripstir... but somone here was the first to mention it, and then I passed it to our writing team. Its a brand new addition to this all. It would be VERY interesting for Hellfire and the Guild to cross paths at some point; remember, Jean Grey has history with Hellfire, Remy with the Guild... and YOU know what becomes of Remy, and how his plot plays into Jean's plot. So... I definitely see something should connect.

Wow, I JUST mentioned (in another thread) that in our narrative (underdeveloped yes) Rogue suffered under her father, who kicked her mother out the house, and then sent her to her abusive aunt. This is when she runs away, and winds up in Mystique's hands (whom she doesn't realize is her biological mother). Rogue and Mystique have an interesting relationship, and it gets even deeper after the timeskip occurs (when everyone jumps to adulthood).

I think that the angle for the Mutant Brotherhood is like... heroes of their own cause, sort of thing. Like, Magneto has a point... but the way he's going about it, is causing harm to the innocent. Similar to MCU Erik Killmonger, whom fans want to team up with Magneto at some point (so look out for that plot). I think the Mutant Brotherhood would be terrorist in that fashion, and in this short series, Magneto IS grooming young Mutants he and Mystique took in, to become soldiers (if you will) for the Mutant cause.
    Oh, another key thing to me for writing a good Rogue and Gambit in particular ... I LOVE when they team up for a fight. When they fight together they are almost always bantering with each other with tons of innuendos and sarcasm flying back and forth, yet they are super fluidly coordinated as well.

Examples:

In X-Treme X-Men there is an amazing bar fight where at one point Gambit stops to have a drink and watch Rogue fight with his staff until she gives him crap about whether he'd like to join her.

In Rogue and Gambit, they have this great fight with a ton of golems of themselves and keep seamlessly switching opponents all while bantering.

In Age of X, they don't quite even know/remember each other in this pocket universe, but have an almost instinctual understanding of each other when they team up to confront the Moira personality of Legion.

Even the recent fan film for Gambit picked up on their fighting style. Gambit trusts Rogue to hold her own and she is the same toward him. Gambit is always having a good time, it's almost a game to him. Rogue takes it a bit more seriously, but also loves to kick butt.

Oh, another key thing to me for writing a good Rogue and Gambit in particular ... I LOVE when they team up for a fight. When they fight together they are almost always bantering with each other with tons of innuendos and sarcasm flying back and forth, yet they are super fluidly coordinated as well.

Examples:

In X-Treme X-Men there is an amazing bar fight where at one point Gambit stops to have a drink and watch Rogue fight with his staff until she gives him crap about whether he'd like to join her.

In Rogue and Gambit, they have this great fight with a ton of golems of themselves and keep seamlessly switching opponents all while bantering.

In Age of X, they don't quite even know/remember each other in this pocket universe, but have an almost instinctual understanding of each other when they team up to confront the Moira personality of Legion.

Even the recent fan film for Gambit picked up on their fighting style. Gambit trusts Rogue to hold her own and she is the same toward him. Gambit is always having a good time, it's almost a game to him. Rogue takes it a bit more seriously, but also loves to kick butt.
    Oh yes, in the other thread, we've discussed that relationship Rogue and Gambit have with their banter, team fights, and some tuff lovin'. But I like u mention highlighting how "fluidly" and coordinated they are as they fight together. The innuendos are definitely gonna be there; as stated before, many fans have actually asked that... they be the focus couple this time around, due to the excitement of their relationship.

LOL Some of those examples I'm sorta familiar with, tho I'm way more versed with TAS. I think these moments are good for the writers to glean on for good measure in how to develop Gambit and Rogue.

OOOOOH I'd like to see a fight between Legion and Gambit/Rogue. Esp after Remy had... been powered up (but lets say just a piece of that "power up" and not the whole thing) That'd be super to see

I think I saw that fan film, its on YT right? the chief said she rly wanna showcase his fighting and techniques.

I think I saw that fan film, its on YT right? the chief said she rly wanna showcase his fighting and techniques.
    Indeed. Not perfect, but pretty good.

Hey all, check out this Rogue from Kael Ngu on Twitter:
    IMG_20201025_190742.jpg

Indeed. Not perfect, but pretty good.

Hey all, check out this Rogue from Kael Ngu on Twitter:
    IMG_20201025_190742.jpg
    SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!

I should send this to chief so she can get some ideas for when they grow up

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Some art from Belen Ortega probably for Captain Marvel.
    Maybe King in Black tie in? Would love KT to write them again.

https://twitter.com/BelenOrtega_/sta...80918537449478
    It is from Cap Marvel 23. Just the end of the world where everyone dies and future story.

Oh right ... it's Wednesday I guess. I remember when that used to be exciting, like wake up at 3 AM and download my comic book exciting.

And here we are yet another week without Rogue or Gambit, poorly written or otherwise. 2020, you are seriously the worst.

Oh right ... it's Wednesday I guess. I remember when that used to be exciting, like wake up at 3 AM and download my comic book exciting.

And here we are yet another week without Rogue or Gambit, poorly written or otherwise. 2020, you are seriously the worst.
    There isn't even any upcoming comics or rumours to get excited for. We are stuck with Hickman for the next couple of years and there seems to be no interest from his side on any of the characters i enjoy. So I'm drifting further and further away from X-men and comics as the weeks pass.

All there is left is intervention from editorial and seems unlikely.

At this point I only buy event books for Larraz and Gracia art. Their art is Top quality.

I won`t buy any other Marvel book till Gambit and Rogue will be treated with respect. That probably means that I won`t need to buy anything a few years except of Larraz and Gracia books.

Quote Originally Posted by Malachi View Post
    There isn't even any upcoming comics or rumours to get excited for. We are stuck with Hickman for the next couple of years and there seems to be no interest from his side on any of the characters i enjoy. So I'm drifting further and further away from X-men and comics as the weeks pass.

All there is left is intervention from editorial and seems unlikely.
    I only hope that Excalibur will end with #21 or #22 on May or June. Then new X event will happen on July so Gambit and Rogue can get new books and writers with a new wave of titles.

Astonishing Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    At this point I only buy event books for Larraz and Gracia art. Their art is Top quality.
    Same. I'm only getting the X of Swords books they do at this point because it's just so good. That first issue that Larraz did was amazing

In regards to Excalibur: Who knows what will happen. Sales are bad but Hickman seems to love Tini. Maybe he'll "promote" her to another book and Excalibur can either end or get a new writer.
    Make Good Art

Quote Originally Posted by Sandmans_Raven View Post
    Same. I'm only getting the X of Swords books they do at this point because it's just so good. That first issue that Larraz did was amazing

In regards to Excalibur: Who knows what will happen. Sales are bad but Hickman seems to love Tini. Maybe he'll "promote" her to another book and Excalibur can either end or get a new writer.
    I am fine with her writing 3 or 4 more books as long as she will free Gambit and Rogue from her prison and never will write them again. Limbo is better.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandmans_Raven View Post

Yeah ... nothing personal against Tini. But it just isn't working. Her vision for Excalibur is doing nothing for these two, either individually or as a couple. I wish she would pass them on to a writer who wants them and knows them.

I agree the Larraz art is gorgeous and it's not that X of Swords is badly written, but without Romy I just don't care enough to pay for it. Plus there's also no Laura, no Gabby, no Jubilee. Hickman's favorites just aren't my favorites.

Here is a gorgeous Gambit from Peter Nguyen on Twitter to cheer us up.

IMG_20201029_145739.jpg
    Last edited by AppleJ; 10-29-2020 at 01:32 PM.