Page 101 of 105 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105 LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 1563
    Astonishing Member

Not sad that the apocalypse look didn’t stay, but yeah that subplot was ignored so that everyone could go back to stupidly doing Apocalypse’s bidding...

Claremont Anniversary preview. Rogue is also there

https://aiptcomics.com/2020/12/10/ch...ecial-preview/

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post

Nice. Claremont rarely speaks about Gambit and Rogue in interviews, yet he seems to always want to go back to them when he returns to the books. He knows a compelling character when he sees them.

At least some writer wants to feed the Rogue and Gambit fans, albeit on separate dishes.

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post

Great preview. Love the art! I can't wait until this comes out. We have gone too long a time without Gambit and Rogue, and I will take any crumbs I can get. Why in the world doesn't this have its own thread(or at least being posted in the upcoming art thread)?

So many big exciting announcements for Disney's upcoming movies and TV series, but nothing to hint at the mutants yet.

Captain Marvel II will feature Monica Rambeau and Ms. Marvel, which makes me think we won't get Rogue this round and much as I enjoy those other characters leaves me feeling mopey. Still wondering if we could see Storm in Black Panther III since the plot isn't well known yet. And who knows, maybe the multiverse themes could bring them in as well?

Lots of great stuff for Disney+, Hawkeye, Loki, WandaVision, She Hulk ... but nothing X-Men yet, even a new cartoon. Having started watching DC's Titans and thinking on GoT and Jessica Jones, I'm so totally ready for an X-Men or Gambit series already.

Just feeling impatient for something good on the horizon for Rogue and Gambit.

Speaking of, there will be a prompt list comimg soon for Rogue and Gambit week in February. Still time to submit prompt ideas here https://roguegambitweek.tumblr.com/p...guegambit-week. Voting starts Tuesday!

Next week is the Excalibur preview for whatever that's worth - remains to be seen if this will be worth picking up again.

Finally, what are everyone's thoughts on the name for the new thread in 2021? Stay with the current one, Mr. & Mrs. X? Something different?

Astonishing Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AppleJ View Post
    So many big exciting announcements for Disney's upcoming movies and TV series, but nothing to hint at the mutants yet.

Captain Marvel II will feature Monica Rambeau and Ms. Marvel, which makes me think we won't get Rogue this round and much as I enjoy those other characters leaves me feeling mopey. Still wondering if we could see Storm in Black Panther III since the plot isn't well known yet. And who knows, maybe the multiverse themes could bring them in as well?

Lots of great stuff for Disney+, Hawkeye, Loki, WandaVision, She Hulk ... but nothing X-Men yet, even a new cartoon. Having started watching DC's Titans and thinking on GoT and Jessica Jones, I'm so totally ready for an X-Men or Gambit series already.

Just feeling impatient for something good on the horizon for Rogue and Gambit.

Speaking of, there will be a prompt list comimg soon for Rogue and Gambit week in February. Still time to submit prompt ideas here https://roguegambitweek.tumblr.com/p...guegambit-week. Voting starts Tuesday!

Next week is the Excalibur preview for whatever that's worth - remains to be seen if this will be worth picking up again.

Finally, what are everyone's thoughts on the name for the new thread in 2021? Stay with the current one, Mr. & Mrs. X? Something different?
    Yup, I'm good with Mr. & Mrs. X! I kinda prefer that over Romy or anything at this point but it's not a huge issue for me
    Make Good Art

IMG_20201213_231445.jpg

Happy December 13th all.

Quote Originally Posted by gambitxremy View Post
    As do I.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Quote Originally Posted by gambitxremy View Post
    Yes, it was my favorite moment of that arc from an emotional and character perspective.

I miss that series so much.

IMG_20201213_231445.jpg

Happy December 13th all.
    I was debating on reading this or X-Men 109 last night and I ended up doing 109. Guess I chose the wrong one
    Make Good Art

Quote Originally Posted by Sandmans_Raven View Post
    I was debating on reading this or X-Men 109 last night and I ended up doing 109. Guess I chose the wrong one
    I enjoyed it (again) so much! Can't wait for the upcoming discussion.

I'll hit 109 tonight.

1894c0b3c04e908c344cddbba01fd891.jpg
    Every Christmas this panel drives me crazy. What's in the box Remy?!

Ok, ok ... I'm fairly sure it is NOT Gwyneth Paltrow's head.

But what could it be?! It's something sentimental enough to make Rogue weep. It's something she can carry with her. It's something that ostensibly reminds her of Remy.

What. Is. It?!

[insert something witty] PeachFlavoredXanax's Avatar

1894c0b3c04e908c344cddbba01fd891.jpg
    Every Christmas this panel drives me crazy. What's in the box Remy?!

Ok, ok ... I'm fairly sure it is NOT Gwyneth Paltrow's head.
    Ha!!

We never did find out during the X-Treme run what it was. Rogue could mean beautiful literally and it’s a locket with a picture of Dave Navarro in it (I’ll see myself out).

Putting together my votes for the X-Books Forum voting this year has been especially depressing Couldn't think of a single quote or scene involving Rogue or Gambit that I actually really liked that much.
    Make Good Art