Page 11 of 105 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast

IMG_20200120_072724.jpg

Also, the more I think how much characters like Kate Bishop and Laura Kinney have done to build up and enrichen the stories of their predecessors Clint and Logan, the more I'm thinking this Gambit gal could be a good thing for Remy. I'm going to try to keep an open mind on it. Plus she really stands out to me from this bunch already as the best character just visually.

Finally!

Astonishing Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Luckystar. View Post
    Finally!

Yyooooooooooooooo. I'm so pumped!
    Make Good Art

Quote Originally Posted by AppleJ View Post
    IMG_20200120_072724.jpg

Also, the more I think how much characters like Kate Bishop and Laura Kinney have done to build up and enrichen the stories of their predecessors Clint and Logan, the more I'm thinking this Gambit gal could be a good thing for Remy. I'm going to try to keep an open mind on it. Plus she really stands out to me from this bunch already as the best character just visually.
    Yeah, it's not even close. The nod to his classic boots is very deft.

It was an odd choice giving so little info with this book when they announced imo, as there's very little to hold onto, but as a Young Avengers and X-23 fan (and Gambit, obvs), I'm certainly open minded. Perhaps there's a story reason to come that means that they're being cagey, but the direct market needs to feed. That said, MMX was hidden despite this so... just as with the LeBebe talk, we're stuck talking ourselves into circles!

(Not that I don't enjoy reading your LeBebe thoughts, AppleJ and everyone!)

Finally!

I'll be getting 2 of each, one to keep in the box (yes, I'm one of THOSE collectors).

I know some Rogue fans hate the 90's costume, but from a marketing point of view, it's the best choice to start with (Cyclops, Storm, Psylocke etc started with their 90's look as well). Her pose and expression looks awesome.

Gambit's perfect, the hair, red eyes, love the cards, bo staff would've been great, and maybe a little stubble on the chin, and silver boots? but these are minor criticisms. Other than that, it's one of the best looking Marvel pops in general.

Spectacular Member

Finally!

...AND NOW I'M GOING TO BUY THESE!

Thanks for posting! My birthday is in February...wondering if I can get family to get this for me!

[insert something witty] PeachFlavoredXanax's Avatar

THEY’RE SO CUTE!! Funko!Jaime & Funko!Brienne are about to get some friends at my work desk

Astonishing Member

Yes! Finally! I’ve been spreading the joy to other threads. Now I just need a pre order link...

Astonishing Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sparta View Post
    I'll be getting 2 of each, one to keep in the box (yes, I'm one of THOSE collectors).

I know some Rogue fans hate the 90's costume, but from a marketing point of view, it's the best choice to start with (Cyclops, Storm, Psylocke etc started with their 90's look as well). Her pose and expression looks awesome.

Gambit's perfect, the hair, red eyes, love the cards, bo staff would've been great, and maybe a little stubble on the chin, and silver boots? but these are minor criticisms. Other than that, it's one of the best looking Marvel pops in general.
    The bo staff definitely would've been nice. I was also wondering about the boots/collar too. It seems like they're going for the more cartoon look like the animated statue

71DsP1qcAOL._AC_SY679_.jpg
    Make Good Art

EOvNjZXVAAA3S9n.jpg

Glow in the dark Gambit pop available for pre-order coming out in May. Here's a link...

https://www.entertainmentearth.com/product/FUX2X47529EE

According to Entertainment Earth...

Rogue: April 2020
    Gambit: June 2020
    Gambit (Glow-in-the-dark): May 2020

Surprised the regular Gambit pop is coming out a lot later, but that can change, for instance, the F4 pops were scheduled to come in January, but they came in mid December. Might pre-order the glowing one (which is a limited edition)

I will try to preorder one Glow-Gambit. Doubt it will work though. Says it's limited shipping outside of USA. My previous experiences with that says it's a no go.

From Funko's FB page...

82902120_2869221916480305_105014939684438016_o.jpg

Rogue has a Hot Topic exclusive with her flying.

I want flying Rogue and glow in the dark Gambit!

1.2K likes for the Rogue and Gambit post on the Funko FB page...in just 30 mins. A very good response.
    They should sell well...there was always a huge demand for them.