Page 2 of 105 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Wow, that's like her 90s hair, but modern. I live.

Marcus To gets an A+ for beautiful hair all around!

[insert something witty] PeachFlavoredXanax's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AppleJ View Post
    Preview page is up! (Go to the thread for the whole thing)

Attachment 91004

She looks great, even if she's still asleep - as she says herself, damn!
    I’m stoked she’s up & about even if it’s only in a magic dream world. Love her outfit, it’s a throwback to the more playful less polished Rogue but more feminine without being like for the male gaze. And that hair is everything.

While the story has lost me, I do like the art. It's kind of a shame we didn't get To on MMX instead (I didn't mind Bazaldua's art, it just didn't fit the title IMHO).

Here are the categories and details for Rogue and Gambit week, for any who want to participate or just observe:

https://roguegambitweek.tumblr.com/p...mbit-week-2020

Spectacular Member

A new year, a new thread. Hppy new year everyone

Here are the categories and details for Rogue and Gambit week, for any who want to participate or just observe:

https://roguegambitweek.tumblr.com/p...mbit-week-2020
    Thanks for info

Astonishing Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nox Noctes View Post
    While the story has lost me, I do like the art. It's kind of a shame we didn't get To on MMX instead (I didn't mind Bazaldua's art, it just didn't fit the title IMHO).
    Yeah, I'm with you. I was fine with Bazaldua's art, but To would have been a better fit. It's cleaner and would've fit the more romantic tone of that book imo
    Make Good Art

IMG_20200106_073104.jpg

Excited if Gambit finally gets to tell this jerk off, but scared they'll just make Remy seem like an ass again. Oy.

https://www.adventuresinpoortaste.co...bur-questions/

Annnddd!!!! My question got sort of answered!

[insert something witty] PeachFlavoredXanax's Avatar

AIPT: AppleJ (@JackiEv87585672) said that when we last left Rogue in Mr. and Mrs. X, she had gained control of her powers. Now she seems to have lost them again. Will we be finding out why?

Tini: One of the things I’m enjoying about characters like Rogue and Rictor–and part of why I chose to write them–was because they were two characters I felt would be incredibly empowered or altered by the physicality of what Krakoa is and the resulting status quo shift. So, yes, you’ll see some more of that explained and explored coming up
    So... we really are back to square one with her powers? God, we’ll never get to see her move on from MaH pOwErS will we?

How many times has Rogue been "altered" in the last approximately 40 years?! Heck, how many times has Rogue been "altered" in the last decade? Rogue needs stability in her powers at least for a while...

The preview pages make me more worried than excited.
    What's the deal with Gambit's charged fists? Is this going to become a new thing now? By the way, a H2H fight with Apocalypse is probably the dumbest way to start a fight with him, Gambit is smarter than that, man I can already see how [A[ is going to make a fool at out Remy.
    As for your question I don't like big changes done off panel but at least she acknowledged the situation, now let's see how she resolves it. Can we please move on and leave Rogue's powers issues behind? KT solve the thing and now it feels like all those pages and issues used in Mr & Mrs X to deal with it were wasted.
    Also the way she answered the question about the Betsy-Psylocke situation shows a severe misunderstanding of the character, Betsy was Psylocke before the bodyswap, during it, and after it. It's her title and she should be free to reclaim it any time she wants.
    To be honest, nothing in this interview make me more hopeful about the future of this book.

Quote Originally Posted by PeachFlavoredXanax View Post
    So... we really are back to square one with her powers? God, we’ll never get to see her move on from MaH pOwErS will we?
    Agreed

Quote Originally Posted by mikeb View Post
    How many times has Rogue been "altered" in the last approximately 40 years?! Heck, how many times has Rogue been "altered" in the last decade? Rogue needs stability in her powers at least for a while...
    Agreed

Astonishing Member

The charged fists thing is actually cool and I hope it sticks around. The going hand to hand with apocalypse...sigh...that is pretty dumb.