Page 27 of 105 FirstFirst ... 172324252627282930313777 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Nox Noctes View Post
    Awesome to see Rogue as part of Free Comic Book day!

That would be incredible. There's a lot to like in that article (if we're so lucky that it's true...which it may not be): Rogue in CM2 or 3, keeping away from using Magneto for the hundredth time, Sinister and his Marauders...*gasp* imagine if that's how they would introduce Gambit? As a reluctant Marauder? Could be cool if done well. Oh well, back to dreamland.
    Even if it isn't true, we're allowed our pipedreams.

I got inspired and did my first fanfic for the Rogue/Gambit week.

Still the site archiveofourown hasn't sent me my invitation code yet and today is posting day. Anyone got tips for some other site where I can post it instead?

Quote Originally Posted by Malachi View Post
    I got inspired and did my first fanfic for the Rogue/Gambit week.

Still the site archiveofourown hasn't sent me my invitation code yet and today is posting day. Anyone got tips for some other site where I can post it instead?
    How exciting! Bravo! I'm eager to read!

Fanfic.net is also quite popular and probably faster turn around. For fairly short stories, quite a few are just posting on Tumblr directly using #Rogue/Gambitweek2020.

Quote Originally Posted by AppleJ View Post
    How exciting! Bravo! I'm eager to read!

Fanfic.net is also quite popular and probably faster turn around. For fairly short stories, quite a few are just posting on Tumblr directly using #Rogue/Gambitweek2020.
    I published it on fanfiction.net. I put the tag in the summary, no clue if that's enough.

It's short story about Rogue and Gambit going on a date. Leaving 4 year old Irene with her babysitter Gabby Kinney.

When writting it I thought about Bobby babysitting for Irene. How fun wouldn't that be for a kid. He can just create slides and other fun stuff to play with. Possibly the world's best babysitter.

Quote Originally Posted by Malachi View Post
    I published it on fanfiction.net. I put the tag in the summary, no clue if that's enough.

It's short story about Rogue and Gambit going on a date. Leaving 4 year old Irene with her babysitter Gabby Kinney.

When writting it I thought about Bobby babysitting for Irene. How fun wouldn't that be for a kid. He can just create slides and other fun stuff to play with. Possibly the world's best babysitter.
    Trying to find. What's the title? I will link it to the Tumblr list.

Trying to find. What's the title? I will link it to the Tumblr list.
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1349605...Extraordinaire

Perfect! Got it added. Very fun! Glad to see baby Irene stories!

Perfect! Got it added. Very fun! Glad to see baby Irene stories!
    Thank you. With those two as parents she has the potential to be a spectacular troublemagnet.

This was great! Very fun and very sweet. Any story that features Rogue/Gambit and the cuteness of Gabby is a story worth telling.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    This was great! Very fun and very sweet. Any story that features Rogue/Gambit and the cuteness of Gabby is a story worth telling.
    Thank you very much. In my head there is a part of the X-men who just loves to hang with each other. Goofing around and having sunday barbeques. Gambit and Rogue are the center of this. Both encouraging Gabby and trying to reign her in =)

Well done everyone! Thanks SO much to everyone that contributed to Rogue and Gambit fanworks week! I really enjoyed all the creativity. There were so many pieces of beautiful art and so many great stories to enjoy. And thanks also to everyone who took the time to check them out and throw a kudos or comment. Take it from me, it means a lot to get feedback. For a compilation of all the contributions, check out: http://roguegambitweek.tumblr.com

Changing gears now back to comics, don't forget to check out X-Men Monday where Kelly and Tini will be answering Rogue and Gambit questions in lieu of the impending Valentine's Day.

https://twitter.com/ChrisAHassan/sta...856370176?s=19
    Last edited by AppleJ; 02-09-2020 at 10:22 AM.

I hope White would be on X-Men Monday too. Sad( Both my questions were not for KT. I wanted to know why Gambit and Rogue were completely absent from HoxPox and what we should do to get Cates as writer.

Completely don't care what Tini will answer. I won't buy any book with her as writer.

Well done everyone! Thanks SO much to everyone that contributed to Rogue and Gambit fanworks week! I really enjoyed all the creativity. There were so many pieces of beautiful art and so many great stories to enjoy. And thanks also to everyone who took the time to check them out and throw a kudos or comment. Take it from me, it means a lot to get feedback. For a compilation of all the contributions, check out: http://roguegambitweek.tumblr.com

Changing gears now back to comics, don't forget to check out X-Men Monday where Kelly and Tini will be answering Rogue and Gambit questions in lieu of the impending Valentine's Day.

https://twitter.com/ChrisAHassan/sta...856370176?s=19
    KT and Tini. I wouldn't be suprised if they are friends or friendly to each other. Judging from their writing styles they are quite different. I hope we will get some different opinions from them and not the usuall "towing the corporate line".

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    I hope White would be on X-Men Monday too. Sad( Both my questions were not for KT. I wanted to know why Gambit and Rogue were completely absent from HoxPox and what we should do to get Cates as writer.

Completely don't care what Tini will answer. I won't buy any book with her as writer.
    Yeah I'm with you, I couldn't care less what Tini has to say, I bet she is going to say some nice promising things but then she won't deliver on any of them in the actual book, just like Carey used to do in the past.

Now, now ... I know Excalibur has been rather dissapointing for a lot of us thus far, but like it or not Tini is going to have them under her pen for a while longer yet. So I'm curious to see what she'll say. Maybe we'll get some useful insights into where this is going.

And I'm always excited to hear from KT.

JDW ... I can never tell when he's being serious or funny in these things. So I'm fine if he's not on this one.

Very excited for the preview art at any rate!