Page 54 of 105 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864104 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PeachFlavoredXanax View Post
    Gambit’s charging energy and Psylocke’s telepathy being the same color is such a trip. It makes my mind think either Gambit has charged her shield or his cards are mental. Could the colorist not have tweaked this slightly? There’s like at least one than one shade of pink.
    Yeah really. Gambit's could be more pink (if that makes sense) and less purple
    Make Good Art

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Scott Eastwood is 34. I think he is too old for MCU Gambit.
    I think MCU Gambit will be around 25 because 30+ year Gambit could play Tatum.
    Eh, doesn't matter what your actual age is if you look young and are in shape. All the MCU men have been fairly middle aged. So long as they can do the work to get to that fitness level, 30s are fine. Chances are a stunt double will do much of the action scenes anyway, although some ability with martial arts is probably necessary for close ups.

WeGotThisCovered is a trash but they reported a few monthes ago that Tatum is out and Marvel wants younger Gambit like Harris Dickinson, who is 23 now.

I don`t know how good is Dickinson as actor but I am open for younger Gambit.

I don't mind a Gambit that's the same age as the O5. It makes his relationship with Rogue more skeevy, which is great. If they were the same age, it would be too neat, and I need messy X-Men in my life. An INCREDIBLY messy Gambit would be too much to ask. I want him biracial, bisexual, addicted to a variety of things, lazy, selfish, cynical and horny. Rogue's worst instincts should be pure as snow next to him.

[insert something witty] PeachFlavoredXanax's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AppleJ View Post
    Eh, doesn't matter what your actual age is if you look young and are in shape.
    The philosophy of the CW casting department.

Quote Originally Posted by CRaymond View Post
    I don't mind a Gambit that's the same age as the O5. It makes his relationship with Rogue more skeevy, which is great. If they were the same age, it would be too neat, and I need messy X-Men in my life. An INCREDIBLY messy Gambit would be too much to ask. I want him biracial, bisexual, addicted to a variety of things, lazy, selfish, cynical and horny. Rogue's worst instincts should be pure as snow next to him.
    Biracial, bisexual are not for Gambit.

WeGotThisCovered is a trash but they reported a few monthes ago that Tatum is out and Marvel wants younger Gambit like Harris Dickinson, who is 23 now.

I don`t know how good is Dickinson as actor but I am open for younger Gambit.

Just a note, Harrison Ford was 33 when he first played Han Solo, while Carrie Fisher was only 19 as Princess Leia.

Though that role was definitely less physical. But again, there is CGI, body doubles, trainers, and stunt doubles to consider.

I think acting chops and the right look are probably more important than actual age within a reasonable range.

Between Dickinson and Eastwood, I think Eastwood has the better look. But I don't know much about either for their acting abilities.

Of course if they sit on it and don't make any move in the next several years, then we'd have to move the goal posts again.

[insert something witty] PeachFlavoredXanax's Avatar

Regardless where you fall, Gambit could be biracial - we have literally no idea what his background is as having not even whisp of a clue who either of his parents were and Gambit could be bisexual, FabNiz viewed him as bi.

I just want a great fun/flirty character who doesn’t talk in 3rd person. And great cheek bones.

Quote Originally Posted by AppleJ View Post
    Just a note, Harrison Ford was 33 when he first played Han Solo, while Carrie Fisher was only 19 as Princess Leia.

Though that role was definitely less physical. But again, there is CGI, body doubles, trainers, and stunt doubles to consider.

I think acting chops and the right look are probably more important than actual age within a reasonable range.

Between Dickinson and Eastwood, I think Eastwood has the better look. But I don't know much about either for their acting abilities.

Of course if they sit on it and don't make any move in the next several years, then we'd have to move the goal posts again.
    I don`t mind 30+ Gambit. I always supported Tatum as Gambit. Just think that we will get much younger Gambit for MCU.

I want a Creole Halfrican baby brother to Matt Ryan's Constantine. Smoky, spicy, sweet, but with good skin and less joint trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by niconico00 View Post
    I have a question. What if Rogue died and was resurrected by the 5: no more Wonder Man powers?

Good question . the question is Rogue now is a class 100 and invulnerable she would be almost impossible to assassinate her now really. Or very elaborate.

Having said this, there are two issues to consider.

1) Wonderman has by ionic energy a kind of immortality that has returned to life several times. Wonderman's powers work best in Rogue. therefore she also has that power of immortality. She just needs a near-death experience and would return. I hope that does not happen. that thing that would return would not be Rogue but a fake clone. which is all who have really come back.
    I insist they are not the real ones not revived have been simply cloned. with empty shells with false memories implanted by Xavier.

2) Rogue doesn't just make a simple copy. or something temporary mimic. like Hope or Synch do. she literally clones the dna. and always remains in it. Rogue just need to learn how to access those past spreadsheets. in Simon's case, he continually adds to that power.
    If the databases are up-to-date, there would be no reason to lose their current status.

Nothing new. Just a speculation on already released rumours. But it`s always nice to read such things.

The MCU May Be Planning to Incorporate Rogue and Gambit's Famous Romance
    https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertain...-romance.html/

That pleases me. I just want and hope that Alexandra Daddario will really be Rogue in the MCU is one of the most popular candidates. and regardless of her age Alexandra Daddario looks extremely young and younger and much younger than her actual age. as well as being gorgeous and has that cheeky aura that characterizes Rogue.

She is perfect for making Rogue have the appearance.
    and attitude. she can also play a Rogue in both your 17/18 and 20's.

As for Gambit it is the same the real age of the actor does not matter as long as he remains in good physical condition and still looks good and young .. they are actors can represent someone younger or Old.

For Gambit it must be someone fit and attractive.
    Aaron Tylor Jhonson has always seemed perfect to me as a Gambit.

Astonishing Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar

I want a Creole Halfrican baby brother to Matt Ryan's Constantine. Smoky, spicy, sweet, but with good skin and less joint trouble.
    I've always liked Constantine bc he reminds me of Gambit. Also why I've always associated Gambit with being bi
    Make Good Art