Page 62 of 105 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Sandmans_Raven View Post
    Yessssss. It's so good

Also, side-note, but I love your avatar, Pandesal. My second favorite superhero couple
    Aw, glad you like my avatar! Sent you a link to the complete picture.

Back to topic? Okay. Rogue & Gambit in the Savage Land! Art by Lan Medina.

Exiled Rogue

Quote Originally Posted by pandesal View Post
    Aw, glad you like my avatar! Sent you a link to the complete picture.

Back to topic? Okay. Rogue & Gambit in the Savage Land! Art by Lan Medina.

I Love this!! Is it a custom commission or a legit cover to an issue. I must have one,lol

Astonishing Member

Lol, I think that one was a commission. There was house of house variant, I think it was two parts, and it was savage land themed. Gambit and rogue were both there, and a bunch of other X-men

Astonishing Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by anyajenkins View Post
    Lol, I think that one was a commission. There was house of house variant, I think it was two parts, and it was savage land themed. Gambit and rogue were both there, and a bunch of other X-men
    david-nakayama-x-men-savage-land-variant-covers-1.jpg

By David Nakayama. Really well done (even though all the ladies look like they need a sandwich)
    Make Good Art

Quote Originally Posted by pandesal View Post
    Mr & Mrs X by Lukas Werneck!

Everything about this RULZ, but I especially appreciate Rogue's gigantic mane of hair. They really are the hottest X-couple.

Anyway ... I can totally deal with seeing more Savage Land Gambit to balance out the insane number of Savage Land Rogue art. I'm remembering maybe one story where they were in the Savage Land together in the 616? Or was that X-Men Adventures maybe?

All I know is it would be grand to see them revisit that locale for an adventure again sometime. It's hard to go wrong with skimpy clothing and dinosaurs.

Quote Originally Posted by AppleJ View Post
    Everything about this RULZ, but I especially appreciate Rogue's gigantic mane of hair. They really are the hottest X-couple.

Anyway ... I can totally deal with seeing more Savage Land Gambit to balance out the insane number of Savage Land Rogue art. I'm remembering maybe one story where they were in the Savage Land together in the 616? Or was that X-Men Adventures maybe?

All I know is it would be grand to see them revisit that locale for an adventure again sometime. It's hard to go wrong with skimpy clothing and dinosaurs.
    Yeah, there's definitely not enough. I loved Spasticat's comic though. This should have been their honeymoon haha
    Make Good Art

Quote Originally Posted by Exiled Rogue View Post
    I Love this!! Is it a custom commission or a legit cover to an issue. I must have one,lol
    Yes, its a commission. I'm not sure if your meant that you must have a Lan Medina commissioned piece or that you must have a Savage Land Rogue & Gambit piece, but either way, go for it!

Quote Originally Posted by AppleJ View Post

Yes! We need a canon story of their adventures in loincloths!

Yeah, there's definitely not enough. I loved Spasticat's comic though. This should have been their honeymoon haha
    Aw that's cute! Thanks for the link.

Oh God, that is simply the best! Always love Spas's work.

And hard agree! If we could have gotten another 6 issues of MMX, maybe a retry honeymoon in the Savage Land could have been magical.

Idk about everyone else, but I've been feeling pretty starved for some Rogue and Gambit content. Luckily, Dustin Nguyen has filled up that space a little bit with this new piece he did:

EYw6mRiWAAAX2ZU.jpg
    Make Good Art

gosh i miss mann he draw them so freaking sexy.

I did some Rogue and Gambit fan art very recently, they're on my Instagram if you want to check them out...

https://www.instagram.com/aforestinorange/

I got a heap more (individual and together), but you'll just have to scroll down. Or maybe I'll post images a little later.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparta View Post
    I did some Rogue and Gambit fan art very recently, they're on my Instagram if you want to check them out...

https://www.instagram.com/aforestinorange/

I got a heap more (individual and together), but you'll just have to scroll down. Or maybe I'll post images a little later.
    Oh wow! Nice work! I didn't even realize this was your art. I've seen your stuff on DeviantArt in the past I believe
    Make Good Art

Oh wow! Nice work! I didn't even realize this was your art. I've seen your stuff on DeviantArt in the past I believe
    Yup. DeviantArt is where I frequently post...

https://www.deviantart.com/feydrautha81

rogue_print.jpg

gambit_print.jpg
    Last edited by Sparta; 06-03-2020 at 11:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparta View Post
    Yup. DeviantArt is where I frequently post...

https://www.deviantart.com/feydrautha81

rogue_print.jpg

gambit_print.jpg
    Yes! I especially loved these 2: rogue_and_gambit___commission_by_feydrautha81_dbz4dc5-fullview.jpg rogue_and_gambit__queen_of_hearts__by_feydrautha81_dcwguxz-pre.jpg

Also, side-note, but I dig the Dune-reference name
    Make Good Art

Many thanks for the kind words, and yes, I had that username since 2006 I think. I was lucky enough to do a couple of Rogue/Gambit commissions.