Page 9 of 105 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast
    [insert something witty] PeachFlavoredXanax's Avatar

Can we please discuss the cuter than Baby Yoda baby creature Tini is fawning over on her Twitter?

Quote Originally Posted by PeachFlavoredXanax View Post
    Can we please discuss the cuter than Baby Yoda baby creature Tini is fawning over on her Twitter?
    LMAO Ok, here we go ... Baby LeBeau 2020 hype is back on again.

Quote Originally Posted by Nox Noctes View Post
    Random thought: I wonder if there will be any(!) news regarding the Funko Pop rumors from last year...
    Oooohhhh, yeah! That's hopefully getting closer!

Quote Originally Posted by Nox Noctes View Post
    Nice! Rogue is due for a new look. Something like this would be cool.

Rogue with an Apocalypse face? Ugh. No thank you.

Random thought: I wonder if there will be any(!) news regarding the Funko Pop rumors from last year...
    I follow Funko on FB, heard nothing yet. They announced a bunch of crappy "Venomized" pops which look butt ugly. Rumour has it that 'Rogue' and 'Gambit' will be released in March or May (I always get these two months mixed up)
    Last edited by Sparta; 01-15-2020 at 06:02 PM.

[insert something witty] PeachFlavoredXanax's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AppleJ View Post
    LMAO Ok, here we go ... Baby LeBeau 2020 hype is back on again.
    I wonder if the sword Dream!Rogue shoves into her lower abdomen means the kid is gonna come out swinging (you may wanna consider a c-section girl!)

Quote Originally Posted by PeachFlavoredXanax View Post
    I wonder if the sword Dream!Rogue shoves into her lower abdomen means the kid is gonna come out swinging (you may wanna consider a c-section girl!)
    Yeah, the foreshadowing in the dialogue paired with the imagery plus all the little bits and pieces from MMX is totally getting me all hyped in the intuitive side of my brain, while the logical side is telling it to chill the hell out and that they're totally just messing with us.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparta View Post
    I follow Funko on FB, heard nothing yet. They announced a bunch of crappy "Venomized" pops which look butt ugly. Rumour has it that 'Rogue' and 'Gambit' will be released in March or May (I always get these two months mixed up)
    March would be just in time for my birthday.

aHR0cDovL3d3dy5uZXdzYXJhbWEuY29tL2ltYWdlcy9pLzAwMC8yNzMvNDk2L29yaWdpbmFsL2V4Y2FsaWJ1cjZfMy5qcGc=.jpg

From the #6 preview.

Wellll ... Rogue is blue and very feisty. Hopefully the blue part doesn't last.

I still don't like the dialogue. It doesn't flow or feel natural half the time. And her exchange between R&G really rubs me the wrong way.

He's still fussing over her and she's still coming off cold. "I've never needed you less." Even if true ... isn't a great thing to say to someone you care about.

Seriously Tini ... if you don't have a solid point here I'm not sure I can take any more ... just why?

Why are you making this so unbearably NOT how they interact?

Aww, this is a nice summary of their various ups and downs: https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...gambit-moments

I noticed the use of "top-read" twice in the article for R&G and MMX, so hopefully it's still doing well on Marvel Unlimited and digitally, since MMX will be up completely now.

Astonishing Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AppleJ View Post
    aHR0cDovL3d3dy5uZXdzYXJhbWEuY29tL2ltYWdlcy9pLzAwMC8yNzMvNDk2L29yaWdpbmFsL2V4Y2FsaWJ1cjZfMy5qcGc=.jpg

From the #6 preview.

Wellll ... Rogue is blue and very feisty. Hopefully the blue part doesn't last.

I still don't like the dialogue. It doesn't flow or feel natural half the time. And her exchange between R&G really rubs me the wrong way.

He's still fussing over her and she's still coming off cold. "I've never needed you less." Even if true ... isn't a great thing to say to someone you care about.

Seriously Tini ... if you don't have a solid point here I'm not sure I can take any more ... just why?

Why are you making this so unbearably NOT how they interact?
    The way that line is written is awkward too. Idk, not super excited for this issue. I like Gambit with the hood, though
    Make Good Art

Quote Originally Posted by Jumpyshark View Post
    Aww, this is a nice summary of their various ups and downs: https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...gambit-moments

I noticed the use of "top-read" twice in the article for R&G and MMX, so hopefully it's still doing well on Marvel Unlimited and digitally, since MMX will be up completely now.
    Thanks for this Jumpy! Yes, I want to know more about "top-read" too. I know it was well received on X-Twitter but the floppies didn't necessarily reflect that. But it would be nice to know if it's getting enough support to warrant a new book or bigger roles going forward.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandmans_Raven View Post
    The way that line is written is awkward too. Idk, not super excited for this issue. I like Gambit with the hood, though
    The hood is one of the most logical additions to this series so far. A thief with weird eyes could very much benefit from an identity concealing hood. 10 points to Gryffindor!

Astonishing Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar

Children_of_the_Atom-scaled.jpg

So this is interesting...
    Make Good Art

Ok, I'm getting excited!!! Please be Kelly or Vita!!!

Also LeBeau Baby Watch 2020 continues.

I am very surprised. I didn't expect Gambit to be in anything new before fall 2020.

It is ongoing or one-shot?