Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Last I saw of Frankie before the FF reunion was in Fearless Defenders #12, when she was reincarnated (I think) in Frances Hyatt from that Heralds mini.

Turning to Alicia, I just remembered this scene with her in Slott's Silver Surfer #4:

Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Astonishing Member

Always had a soft spot for Lyja.

589f708dc02b38c22cfb18df8f2b9f99.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Inquisitor View Post
    Always had a soft spot for Lyja.
    Hopefully she'll participate in Empyre.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    G.I. Joe.

Extraordinary Member

Would love to see Roberta make a comeback...not just as secretary but as full bodied A.I. that is sort of the property manager for 4 Yancy St.

Keep this upper body appearance and give legs as well as built in offense/defense capabilities like flight and energy weapons. They could do a fill in issue of her chasing off people trying to get in on her own.

Wyatt...I think would be cool if he was to get some tech weapons from Reed.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    Would love to see Roberta make a comeback...not just as secretary but as full bodied A.I. that is sort of the property manager for 4 Yancy St.

Keep this upper body appearance and give legs as well as built in offense/defense capabilities like flight and energy weapons. They could do a fill in issue of her chasing off people trying to get in on her own.

with Roberta.. well, nowadays, I could see some op-ed articles about robot women being negatively conceptually 'hobbled' by literally only existing from the top-up.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Turning to Alicia, I just remembered this scene with her in Slott's Silver Surfer #4:

Wow! Fantastic showing for Alicia!

That actually sort of happened once in Byrne's run, as I recall. Trapster tried to break into 4 Freedoms Plaza and Roberta and the security system took him down solo.

We've seen Wyatt use some of the tech on occasion, when needed. In James Robinson's run, for example, he was armed with a jetpack and blaster rifle in order to fight by Johnny's side.

Cute variant cover. Funny it should have Thundra and ol' Impy, because there was a time in the 70's when they together with Tigra hanged out in the Baxter Building together with our fabulous foursome and joined their adventures, turning them into, as one letter writer put it (if I recall correctly), the "Sensational Seven".

"一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    G.I. Joe.