Page 22 of 60 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Black Widow: What Differentiates Women Superheroes From the Men?

https://www.cbr.com/black-widow-what...n-superheroes/
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    which Winter Guardsmen, as "pre-existing" folks, make sense for how the MCU has evolved thus far? For them to have their own full-blown "Soviet Avengers" team in the cold war era before the MCU Avengers even existed, is kind of conceptually awkward...
    I think the essential Winter Guard, along with Red Guardian are Darkstar, URSA Major, Vanguard and Crimson Dynamo. I'd love to see Tania Belinsky in some fashion -- maybe as RG II -- depending on whether or not RG I survives the Black Widow film.
    Last edited by kcekada; 04-21-2020 at 08:43 AM.

Fan
    Poster by NC_Marvel

Quote Originally Posted by kcekada View Post
    I think the essential Winter Guard, along with Red Guardian are Darkstar, URSA Major, Proletariat and Crimson Dynamo. I'd love to see Tania Belinsky in some fashion -- maybe as RG II -- depending on whether or not RG I survives the Black Widow film.
    Man, l love Tania!

I really would like to see a Red Guardian/Starlight & Moonstone team-up someday.
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Classic Black Widow by Dan Morton....

Dan Morton Classic BW.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    Classic Black Widow by Dan Morton....

Dan Morton Classic BW.jpg
    Very Nice!

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Wow, Widow looks so great here!

I love seeing her toss the guys around with ease!
    bw.jpg

https://www.newsarama.com/49582-blac...etirement.html

MARVEL COMICS' BLACK WIDOW Relaunch Takes NATASHA Away From the RED ROOM and Into 'Retirement'

Thompson: "I’ve seen enough Red Room-related stories to last me a lifetime."

Last edited by Winterboy; 03-25-2020 at 04:32 PM.

Thompson: "I’ve seen enough Red Room-related stories to last me a lifetime."

That line made me smile.

Not the first time I read an interview of Kelly that made me go: "Exactly. Exactly!"
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Star Wars Visions: Ranked
    Matt Eduardson [YT]: Palpatine's Return - Dark Empire VS The Rise of Skywalker

My Twitter

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sneakronicity View Post
    So you only like Black Widow if her story revolves around Spider-Man? Natasha is an amazing character in her own right, with interesting stories to tell that don't involve other heroes.

While I didn't enjoy the later issues as much in that run as I did the earlier ones, it's still my favourite of her more recent solo books, and I love Noto's art so much.
    Peter as a supporting character in a story arc using his technical skills in developing devices for Natasha. It would have nothing to do with Spider-Man since Peter is a noted scientist in his own right and can make a contribution to Natasha's character once in a while. As with any other Marvel character, like Captain America and Daredevil, Peter and Natasha's relationship could create a path that might lead to a fun ongoing adventure as a mini series. It has worked for Deadpool and Spider-Man. Why can't the same apply toward Black Widow and Spider-Man team-up adventure? But in her solo series, it would not hurt to have Peter Parker make a guest appearance in a non-Spidey role as a scientist who helps Natasha by creating equipment devices that can help with her covert role..
    Last edited by Darthfury78; 03-28-2020 at 01:35 PM.

Astonishing Member

Just saw some previews, the Red Cat looks interestig but l'll wait for the Brazilian issues.

A few years ago we had a Spider-Man, Silver Sable and Black Widow team-up.
    Have you read that story?
    Attachment 94734
    Yes I did. Too bad that the story was originally slated to have Black Cat and Agent Venom. It seemed that Slott used Black Cat's dialog for Silver Sable and Agent Venom's dialog for Black Widow. After that story, no one else wanted to be bothered with doing a Black Widow and Spider-Man team-up adventure. For the Superior Spider-Man team-up, I had hoped that Chris Yost would had done a Spock and Black Widow adventure, that continued the story where ghost Peter left a clue. This would had been epic to as Black Widow is known for figuring things out. This would had meant that Natasha knew that Spock was not Spider-Man. A shame that that story angle never came to light for Black Widow to learn that Doc Ock was Spider-Man. That revelation could have led to a confrontation between Black Widow and Spock for the conclusion of Superior Spider-Man in 2014 than the ending that Slott created.

Last edited by Darthfury78; 03-28-2020 at 01:50 PM.

Speaking of Peter/Nat team-ups...

Marvel Team-Up #98 was reprinted in the current issue of Astonishing Spider-Man, #50.
    https://comics.panini.co.uk/news/ast...er-man-vol7-50
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

BW .jpg

Artwork from Gameverse BW #1.

Yelena Belova

Belova.jpg