Page 5 of 60 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast
    I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Much as I dislike the cloning plot in the current comics, if it brings Nat back in the movies, I won't necessarily say nay.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

New Black Widow, Taskmaster and Widowmakers books!
    https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...-in-april-2020
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Hey, a Black Widow book that's not about something from her past resurfacing! Love that for her.

Also excited about the Taskmaster book, and the Yelena book in theory...but with Alexei? They're from two totally different eras. Have they ever met in canon and it just slipped my mind?

Interesting one-shots.

Thanks, Digifiend!
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

1.jpg
    BLACK WIDOW: WIDOW’S STING #1
    Written by RALPH MACCHIO
    Art by SIMONE BUONFANTINO
    Cover by EMA LUPPACHINO
    Something’s stirring in the criminal underworld. Maggia boss SILVERMANE is making his move. S.H.I.E.L.D. has sent an agent in to investigate, but they’ve disappeared. It’s time to call in the heavy hitters. It’s time to call in the BLACK WIDOW. And the plan NATASHA ROMANOFF will uncover is far deadlier than any of them realized. Don’t miss this all–new tale from the dangerous, deep–cover days of the Black Widow!

2.jpg
    WIDOWMAKERS: RED GUARDIAN AND YELENA BELOVA #1
    Written by DEVIN GRAYSON
    Art by MICHELE BANDINI
    Cover by MIKE MCKONE
    Devin Grayson, one of the creators of Yelena Belova — the Red Room recruit who once nearly killed Natasha Romanoff — returns with a brand–new story drawn by rising star Michele Bandini! Yelena has spent years trying to figure out who she is. Once she thought the Black Widow mantle was her destiny, but fate had other plans. Now the past is catching up with her — and with Alexi Shostakov, a.k.a. the Red Guardian! Alexi has worn many titles, including husband to Natasha, but while the Widow played her avenging games, the Red Guardian waited in the shadows. Now a new day is dawning — and this time, no one will stand in his way.
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Marvel Studios' Black Widow | Legacy Featurette
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBYfrOG83Wc

I just bought this. Natasha has a Little Golden Book
    https://www.amazon.com/Black-Widow-M...9027738&sr=8-1
    51mSm32ASWL._SX412_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
    Last edited by Witchfan; 01-14-2020 at 11:50 AM.

Cool!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    1.jpg
    BLACK WIDOW: WIDOW’S STING #1
    Written by RALPH MACCHIO
    Art by SIMONE BUONFANTINO
    Cover by EMA LUPPACHINO
    Something’s stirring in the criminal underworld. Maggia boss SILVERMANE is making his move. S.H.I.E.L.D. has sent an agent in to investigate, but they’ve disappeared. It’s time to call in the heavy hitters. It’s time to call in the BLACK WIDOW. And the plan NATASHA ROMANOFF will uncover is far deadlier than any of them realized. Don’t miss this all–new tale from the dangerous, deep–cover days of the Black Widow!

2.jpg
    WIDOWMAKERS: RED GUARDIAN AND YELENA BELOVA #1
    Written by DEVIN GRAYSON
    Art by MICHELE BANDINI
    Cover by MIKE MCKONE
    Devin Grayson, one of the creators of Yelena Belova — the Red Room recruit who once nearly killed Natasha Romanoff — returns with a brand–new story drawn by rising star Michele Bandini! Yelena has spent years trying to figure out who she is. Once she thought the Black Widow mantle was her destiny, but fate had other plans. Now the past is catching up with her — and with Alexi Shostakov, a.k.a. the Red Guardian! Alexi has worn many titles, including husband to Natasha, but while the Widow played her avenging games, the Red Guardian waited in the shadows. Now a new day is dawning — and this time, no one will stand in his way.
    These are pretty cool. Definitely gonna get Widow's Sting, probably also Widowmakers.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    These are pretty cool. Definitely gonna get Widow's Sting, probably also Widowmakers.

Still waiting for an ongoing.

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    Still waiting for an ongoing.
    Well, yes, but we have to show Marvel that we mean business by buying the minis and one-shots!

Finally seeing the benefit of that movie bump .

Grayson writing Yelena again is a good choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Finally seeing the benefit of that movie bump .

Grayson writing Yelena again is a good choice.
    Agreed, though I hope Nat shows up a little, even if in flashback.

Kinda dumb that our movie bump just gives us one shots and minis. Not that I would like nothing at all, but...eh. I'm taking em ALL! (And the Gamerverse one shot too).

War Widow in today's Avengers #29
    war widow.jpg

Black Widow Prelude #1 Spoilers
    https://www.bleedingcool.com/2020/01...dier-spoilers/

trente-et-un/treize responsarbre's Avatar

Very excited to see Grayson on Yelena again! She might actually fix the character after everything that's gone wrong with her LMAO. I'm buying two copies.

But those one-shots are making me think we won't get a new ongoing in May like I've been hoping for ...

Black Widow Movie Prelude Reveals Why She Joined SHIELD

https://www.cbr.com/black-widow-movi...y-join-shield/