Page 21 of 60 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    which Winter Guardsmen, as "pre-existing" folks, make sense for how the MCU has evolved thus far? For them to have their own full-blown "Soviet Avengers" team in the cold war era before the MCU Avengers even existed, is kind of conceptually awkward...
    They could sell it as a government strike force or something rather than an outright Hero team maybe.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Star Wars Visions: Ranked
    Matt Eduardson [YT]: Palpatine's Return - Dark Empire VS The Rise of Skywalker

My Twitter

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    which Winter Guardsmen, as "pre-existing" folks, make sense for how the MCU has evolved thus far? For them to have their own full-blown "Soviet Avengers" team in the cold war era before the MCU Avengers even existed, is kind of conceptually awkward...
    Is this film set before the Avengers? I thought it was set between Civil War and Infinity War?

But they could have had the Red Guardian from the jump. And we already know they had the Red Room as far back as WWII Agent Carter, so there’s already precedent for them having their own super soldier program.
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:
    /Doctor Strange/Captain Marvel\Scarlet Witch\
    /Iron Man/Captain Britain/Wasp\X-Men\
    /JSA\/X-Treme X-Men\/WILDCATS\

https://comic-watch.com/author/baradtzgmail-com

empire.jpg

Biggest surprise in Captain America #20...

S
    P
    O
    I
    L
    E
    R

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-R3to5jVzg...0/cap%2B20.jpg
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

ETjcnv6X0AI3tkj.jpg

Nat by Otto.
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

New promo...

new promo.jpg

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    New promo...

new promo.jpg
    Hi Winterboy
    Have you had the chance to read Symbiote Spider-Man Alien Reality with Natasha? She goes by the name The Red Cat. It looks like she's a double agent just like her 616 counterpart. I would love to see Marvel do a Black Widow and Spider-Man ongoing mini series...

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Matternativ View Post
    I'm a huge sucker for the Edmonson/Noto solo personally.
    I would have liked Edmonson/Nato's run on Black Widow if they had had Spider-Man in a story arc.

Quote Originally Posted by Darthfury78 View Post
    I would have liked Edmonson/Nato's run on Black Widow if they had had Spider-Man in a story arc.
    So you only like Black Widow if her story revolves around Spider-Man? Natasha is an amazing character in her own right, with interesting stories to tell that don't involve other heroes.

While I didn't enjoy the later issues as much in that run as I did the earlier ones, it's still my favourite of her more recent solo books, and I love Noto's art so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Sneakronicity View Post
    So you only like Black Widow if her story revolves around Spider-Man? Natasha is an amazing character in her own right, with interesting stories to tell that don't involve other heroes.

While I didn't enjoy the later issues as much in that run as I did the earlier ones, it's still my favourite of her more recent solo books, and I love Noto's art so much.
    Eh, don't bother with him. It's a never-ending story.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Star Wars Visions: Ranked
    Matt Eduardson [YT]: Palpatine's Return - Dark Empire VS The Rise of Skywalker

My Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Darthfury78 View Post
    Hi Winterboy
    Have you had the chance to read Symbiote Spider-Man Alien Reality with Natasha? She goes by the name The Red Cat. It looks like she's a double agent just like her 616 counterpart. I would love to see Marvel do a Black Widow and Spider-Man ongoing mini series...
    Just saw some previews, the Red Cat looks interestig but l'll wait for the Brazilian issues.

A few years ago we had a Spider-Man, Silver Sable and Black Widow team-up.
    Have you read that story?
    81-+Cj5ep5L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    Last edited by Winterboy; 03-21-2020 at 06:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by donkey View Post
    Cover for Black Widow #3 by Adam Hughes:
    Wasn't expecting a wedding in this run (although it'll probably be fake).
    empire.jpg

Biggest surprise in Captain America #20...

S
    P
    O
    I
    L
    E
    R

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-R3to5jVzg...0/cap%2B20.jpg
    It'll be interesting to see when artists start picking up on Widow going back to the classic look, although it will probably be an easy adjustment.
    ETjcnv6X0AI3tkj.jpg

Nat by Otto.
    Couldn't resist showing off the cleavage...

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Wow, Widow looks so great here!

I love seeing her toss the guys around with ease!

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    So this is setting up their rivalry for the game.