Page 36 of 60 FirstFirst ... 2632333435363738394046 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    To be honest, I can't remember much significant interaction between the two other than that Avengers Assemble arc where Jessica and Clint tagged along with Widow on a redemption mission.

Never read Secret Avengers when they were on the team together.
    Ever since the heroic age they have been depicted as pretty close friends actually as others pointed out.

I don't think very many people actually ship them for any story reasons tho. They are just both pretty spies and artist are gonna art.

You certainly missed out on Kot's Secret Avengers run tho but I think we already went over this long ago.

It's my favourite comic book run ever actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sneakronicity View Post
    Natasha and Jess also had some great moments in a later arc of Avengers Assemble. Their friendship is one I would love to see more of. Them taking the time to go for a spa day just makes me happy! And throwing Clint in there is just my dream team. Man I miss Avengers Assemble and Kot's Secret Avengers.

And I'm actually okay with Natasha not doing the Black Widow thing for a bit in the new book, if only for the sole reason of it not being another Red Room story. Thankfully Kelly Thompson is just as tired of Red Room stories as I am lol.
    Yes, yes and yes.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Star Wars Visions: Ranked
    Matt Eduardson [YT]: Palpatine's Return - Dark Empire VS The Rise of Skywalker

My Twitter

BW by Kim Jacinto.

kim jacinto BW.jpg
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

What are some of the Widow's best fighting feats?

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    What are some of the Widow's best fighting feats?
    Defeating Wonder Man and the entire X-Force in Contest of Champions. Still surprised she lost to Thor though.^^

On a more serious note: She fought evenly with Elektra, beat the Punisher a couple of times, defeated Crossbones, Lady Bullseye, and Viper among others.

Quote Originally Posted by chicago_bastard View Post
    Defeating Wonder Man and the entire X-Force in Contest of Champions. Still surprised she lost to Thor though.^^
    W-wait what?
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

My Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Matternativ View Post
    W-wait what?
    It was a bit weird to say the least:
    https://www.cbr.com/the-wrong-side-b...vs-wonder-man/

But it's cool that Nat gave them props for their admirable effort.

Quote Originally Posted by chicago_bastard View Post
    It was a bit weird to say the least:
    https://www.cbr.com/the-wrong-side-b...vs-wonder-man/

But it's cool that Nat gave them props for their admirable effort.
    The scans don't show up for me on mobile, I'll have to try that again on my pc. Thanks!

My Twitter

"Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Astonishing Member

I wonder if we ever gonna see Natasha black cat Liho again, especially since Bucky has a cat as well of the opposite color.

I miss Liho! I always loved that both she and Clint got pets around the same time, and she named hers Liho, and Clint's named his dog Lucky. Misfortune and Luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Rzerox21xx View Post
    I wonder if we ever gonna see Natasha black cat Liho again, especially since Bucky has a cat as well of the opposite color.
    Natasha gave Liho to her lawyer at the end of that run, so it's unlikely we'll see him again.

Nat is easily the most fun to play in the beta of the Avengers game.

I miss Liho! I always
    loved that both she and Clint got pets around the same time, and she named hers Liho, and Clint's named his dog Lucky. Misfortune and Luck.
    Nice catch!

My Twitter

I miss Liho! I always loved that both she and Clint got pets around the same time, and she named hers Liho, and Clint's named his dog Lucky. Misfortune and Luck.
    Huh, I never noticed that...neat .

I think Bucky got a cat recently too. Or some pet.

Bucky has Alpine a white kitty to Nat's black one.

Did anyone else manage to snag the limited release issues of Black Widow #1 a few months back?
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Huh, I never noticed that...neat .

I think Bucky got a cat recently too. Or some pet.
    It's just such a brilliant contrast, it makes me so happy!

Cats seem pretty popular, Gambit has three of them as well. I love heroes having pets.

I did't get the limited release, but only a few more weeks to go! Current release date for issue #1 is September 2nd.