Page 31 of 60 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233343541 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    What????
    When????
    How????

I bought Black Widow #1 variant edition, which has a cover featuring Natasha with two guns in front of a Soviet star. It is dated June 2020. It was on the shelf like any other issue. Captain America, Hawkeye, and Winter Soldier all appear in the issue.
    Last edited by Witchfan; 06-01-2020 at 11:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    I bought Black Widow #1 variant edition, which has a cover featuring Natasha with two guns in front of a Soviet star. It is dated June 2020. It was on the shelf like any other issue. Captain America, Hawkeye, and Winter Soldier all appear in the issue.
    This is awesome!
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

It's gonna be impossible to avoid spoilers till the issue comes out on digital, ain't it?
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Star Wars Visions: Ranked
    Matt Eduardson [YT]: Palpatine's Return - Dark Empire VS The Rise of Skywalker

My Twitter

So far I surprisingly haven't seen much..

This is what Kelly Thompson had to say about the few issues people are finding out there:

Screen Shot 2020-06-02 at 8.35.49 AM.jpg

EZbXRZMXQAI2AYa.jpg

BW by Evgeniy Bornyakov

BW shooting.jpg

BW by Aneke Murillenem.

Last edited by Winterboy; 06-03-2020 at 11:22 AM.
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Matt and Nat by Tom Reilly.

tom reilly DD and BW.jpg

I picked up the Black Widow Postcard Book this week and I quite like it! It's got a nice condensed history at the start, then some good quality post cards ranging from full pages from her silver age adventures to some select covers. It's a nice little book, and the Jen Bartel cover is gorgeous!

I'm currently reading the Waid/Samnee run from a couple of years ago. What a great read so far, and Samnees' art is fantastic. Waid gave Samnee a lot of liberty in telling the story. Feels like I'm watching a movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Chessboxer View Post
    I'm currently reading the Waid/Samnee run from a couple of years ago. What a great read so far, and Samnees' art is fantastic. Waid gave Samnee a lot of liberty in telling the story. Feels like I'm watching a movie.
    Samnee was born to draw Natasha.

samnee.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    Samnee was born to draw Natasha.

samnee.jpg
    Yes, truly amazing stuff. Nice pic!

Invincible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Chessboxer View Post
    I was under the impression that Samnee was the one who pitched the story and then brought Waid on to script. If so, it totally makes sense that the story is so driven by the visuals.

Red Letter Media Accidentally Posts Four-Hour Video Lambasting ‘Black Widow’ Six Months Prior to Film’s Release
    https://thehardtimes.net/harddrive/r...films-release/

BW by Panosian.jpg

BW by Dan Panosian.

Good news, all: Black Widow #1 officially goes on sale in September!

Quote Originally Posted by WebSlingWonder View Post
    Good news, all: Black Widow #1 officially goes on sale in September!
    This truly is good news. I hope it is as excellent a series as was her last, which was top-notch IMO.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."