Page 13 of 60 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by tliscord View Post
    Clearly channeling ol’ Manuel Garcia’s fantasies ... you just can’t make this stuff up. Or in this case ... my goodness.
    Attachment 93213
    Shouldn't he have said, "My god... it's them!"?

94CB6230-0698-4A33-8A4A-FD5EF310B845.jpg

Kinda digging that old costume ... channeling vamp with au go go girl. Those old rascals Lee and Romita!

94CB6230-0698-4A33-8A4A-FD5EF310B845.jpg

Kinda digging that old costume ... channeling vamp with au go go girl. Those old rascals Lee and Romita!
    It's interesting seeing that look paired with her iconic red hair (which came later, I believe).

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    It's interesting seeing that look paired with her iconic red hair (which came later, I believe).
    Initially she had black hair, yes.
    And a blue version of that outfit? Or did that come later? Well she certainly had a blue one at some point early on.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Star Wars Visions: Ranked
    Matt Eduardson [YT]: Palpatine's Return - Dark Empire VS The Rise of Skywalker

My Twitter

Fantastic Member

Had a lot of free time this weekend and did a re-read of Natasha storylines. Select Issues of Ed Brubaker's Captain America run, Homecoming by Richard Morgan, The Marjoire Liu series, The Winter Soldier Series. Mark Waid's Daredevil. This character is one of the best in Marvel's catalogue.

She is THE Marvel Femme Fatale, and that's when she wants to play nice. I really want to see this character play a prominent and monthly role in the MCU.

Is she scheduled to be making regular appearances anywhere?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Yes, technically, the red hair came later--in the 70's with her sleek black costume. Although in her first appearance in Iron Man, they mistakenly gave Natasha red hair--"a coloring mistake" was the explanation! Later retconned to be a black dye job!

Quote Originally Posted by Matternativ View Post
    Initially she had black hair, yes.
    And a blue version of that outfit? Or did that come later? Well she certainly had a blue one at some point early on.
    The blue version (colored green on one cover) and/or the black version was the most common color. Later, this grayish version showed up, along with Tasha growing out her hair, I guess they wanted to throw in a touch of realism of her growing out the layers as they gave her a totally new look with her iconic swingin' 70's costume and long red hair, complete with bumpets and bangs!

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Yes, technically, the red hair came later--in the 70's with her sleek black costume. Although in her first appearance in Iron Man, they mistakenly gave Natasha red hair--"a coloring mistake" was the explanation! Later retconned to be a black dye job!

The blue version (colored green on one cover) and/or the black version was the most common color. Later, this grayish version showed up, along with Tasha growing out her hair, I guess they wanted to throw in a touch of realism of her growing out the layers as they gave her a totally new look with her iconic swingin' 70's costume and long red hair, complete with bumpets and bangs!
    A well of information!
    Thanks for clarifying.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

My Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Matternativ View Post
    A well of information!
    Thanks for clarifying.
    You are very welome! Glad I could help.

Sneak peek by Elena Casagrande...

EQ3rRZwUwAA1UeS.jpg
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Quote Originally Posted by PowerPlay25 View Post
    Had a lot of free time this weekend and did a re-read of Natasha storylines. Select Issues of Ed Brubaker's Captain America run, Homecoming by Richard Morgan, The Marjoire Liu series, The Winter Soldier Series. Mark Waid's Daredevil. This character is one of the best in Marvel's catalogue.

She is THE Marvel Femme Fatale, and that's when she wants to play nice. I really want to see this character play a prominent and monthly role in the MCU.

Is she scheduled to be making regular appearances anywhere?
    You certainly nailed all the good works. If you didn’t catch it check out the prologue Fear Itself issue with Cap, Buck, Nick, and Natasha. It leads into the Winter Soldier series.
    Upcoming series this spring with Kelly Thompson ( Cpt Marvel ), and two other series I can’t remember off the top of my head. I haven’t found any other series as enjoyable as the ones you’ve mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post

EQ3rRZwUwAA1UeS.jpg
    Nice! Is that with Kelly Thompson?

Kelly did share it on twitter at least so I'd guess so.

My Twitter

Yep.

Can't wait for more.
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post

EQ3rRZwUwAA1UeS.jpg
    Long hair, classic costume, gorgeous art...I am already sold on this book visually .

elena casagrande.jpg

Another sneak peek from Casagrande's twitter.