Page 30 of 60 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    In the current comics, does Natasha have some super-strength from the Russian Variant SS formula? I know there was a Handbook around 2007 where it stated she could lift 500 pounds. Is this still true?

Just wondering where did the idea of the Russian SSS come from? Is it in a story? is it collected edition?
    I think it's one of those things were they just avoid bringing it up so they don't have to answer that question.

I think they did something similar with Oliver Queen over at DC were they suggested his aim is an actual superpower a few times and then just stopped mentioning it. Or so I have heard.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Star Wars Visions: Ranked
    Matt Eduardson [YT]: Palpatine's Return - Dark Empire VS The Rise of Skywalker

My Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Matternativ View Post
    I think it's one of those things were they just avoid bringing it up so they don't have to answer that question.

I think they did something similar with Oliver Queen over at DC were they suggested his aim is an actual superpower a few times and then just stopped mentioning it. Or so I have heard.
    Ah. Thank you for the reply.

Ah. Thank you for the reply.
    You are welcome. Just take that Info with a pinch of salt in case I'm just wrong.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

My Twitter

You are welcome. Just take that Info with a pinch of salt in case I'm just wrong.
    OK. I appreciate your feedback.

No one else on here replied---so not sure if they don't know, never knew or simply don't care.

I liked the idea. It worked to make Natasha the strongest street fighting female and with her fighting ability, she was pretty unstoppable.

OK. I appreciate your feedback.

No one else on here replied---so not sure if they don't know, never knew or simply don't care.

I liked the idea. It worked to make Natasha the strongest street fighting female and with her fighting ability, she was pretty unstoppable.
    Natasha was enhanced with the Red Room's version of the super-soldier serum, gifting her with peak human strength and stamina, as well as slowed down aging.

Nat's one of the toughest women in the Marvel universe. .
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    Natasha was enhanced with the Red Room's version of the super-soldier serum, gifting her with peak human strength and stamina, as well as slowed down aging.

Nat's one of the toughest women in the Marvel universe. .
    Thanks friend.

Yes, I agree, BW is one tough woman, which is why she was able to be an Avenger in the comics from early on with characters like Thor, Vision, Hercules, Scarlet Witch, Wasp, etc.

Thanks friend.

Yes, I agree, BW is one tough woman, which is why she was able to be an Avenger in the comics from early on with characters like Thor, Vision, Hercules, Scarlet Witch, Wasp, etc.
    Natasha is formidable.
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    Budapest by Elena Casagrande.

Attachment 96800
    I love this! Where did you find it?

Quote Originally Posted by Sneakronicity View Post
    Google.

She said this is old stuff.

Natasha by Evgeniy Bornyakov.

EW4R9RIWsAIJmkC.jpg

I was sure you knew it otherwise I would have forwarded it your way

My Twitter

I was sure you knew it otherwise I would have forwarded it your way
    Aww, thanks

I probably saw it back in 2014 when she apparently drew it but I can't remember. I thought she may have posted it somewhere recently so I could share her post around but didn't find anything new.

Though speaking of new, apparently some LCS got a sneak peek at the new Black Widow #1. It's not officially released until like October, but there are some out there for sale! So if people wanna avoid spoilers until they get their own copy this may be a loooong summer.

Aww, thanks

I probably saw it back in 2014 when she apparently drew it but I can't remember. I thought she may have posted it somewhere recently so I could share her post around but didn't find anything new.

Though speaking of new, apparently some LCS got a sneak peek at the new Black Widow #1. It's not officially released until like October, but there are some out there for sale! So if people wanna avoid spoilers until they get their own copy this may be a loooong summer.
    I walked into a store on Saturday and bought Black Widow #1. I was surprised to find it.

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    I walked into a store on Saturday and bought Black Widow #1. I was surprised to find it.
    What????
    When????
    How????