Page 15 of 60 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Black Widow today.
    Marvel’s Voices #1
    bw 0.jpg
    BW 1.jpg

BW Prelude #2
    bw prelude 2.jpg
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    Black Widow today.
    Marvel’s Voices #1
    bw 0.jpg
    BW 1.jpg

BW Prelude #2
    bw prelude 2.jpg
    I like the Stelfreeze stuff, but I dunno about buying a whole big thing for a short.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Stelfreeze has a strange taste for black widow uniforms.

stelfreeze black widow 1.jpg
    stelfreeze black widow 2.jpg
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

BLACK WIDOW STRIKES OMNIBUS...

I need this book.

bw STRIKES.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVSYpeWGkwE

New BW promo art...

Attachment 93416
    Glad they finally gave her a golden belt and golden bracelets

BLACK WIDOW STRIKES OMNIBUS...

I need this book.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]93429[/ATTACH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVSYpeWGkwE
    We’re gonna have a helluva spring run aren’t we. Movies, 3 new series, one of which may be an on going too. I love Danvers but why hasn’t Marvel committed to a BW on-going as well, right?

Future looks bright, where are those damn shades.

Quote Originally Posted by tliscord View Post
    We’re gonna have a helluva spring run aren’t we. Movies, 3 new series, one of which may be an on going too. I love Danvers but why hasn’t Marvel committed to a BW on-going as well, right?

Future looks bright, where are those damn shades.
    Yeah.
    Great time to be a Black Widow fan.

But l'm still waiting for a MAX series.

Ultimate Member

Stelfreeze has a strange taste for black widow uniforms.

stelfreeze black widow 1.jpg
    stelfreeze black widow 2.jpg
    These are great drawings but it looks like he copied what the women at his gym were wearing. LOL

BLACK WIDOW #2
    KELLY THOMPSON (W) • ELENA CASAGRANDE (A)
    Cover by ADAM HUGHES
    Variant Cover by TAKASHI OKAZAKI
    VARIANT COVER BY MATTIA DE IULUS
    DARK MARVEL VARIANT COVER BY OLIVIER VATINE
    GAME VARIANT COVER ALSO AVAILABLE
    WIDOW NO MORE?
    Something is very wrong with Natasha Romanoff: she’s…happy?! Retirement definitely agrees with the world’s deadliest woman as she revels in the perfect life she never even dreamed she could have. But scratch the surface of that perfect life and you’ll find something very wrong…and a woman like Nat just can’t help but scratch.
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

bw 2.jpg
    BW 2.jpg

SAVAGE AVENGERS #13
    GERRY DUGGAN (W) • Patch Zircher (A) • Cover by VALERIO GIANGIORDANO
    The Savage Avengers assemble! Wolverine, Conan, Dr. Strange, Elektra, Black Widow, Hellstrom, Voodoo, Magik...and more. The heroes draw up a battle plan against Kulan Gath, and you’ll be thrilled as Conan wields a most unexpected weapon in the fight against darkness.
    32 PGS./Parental Advisory …$3.99
    savage avengers.jpg

MARVEL #3 (OF 6)
    ALEX ROSS, STEVE DARNALL, ALAN WEISS, BILL SIENKIEWICZ, SCOTT GUSTAFSON, RYAN HESHKA (W)
    ALEX ROSS, ALAN WEISS, BILL SIENKIEWICZ, SCOTT GUSTAFSON, RYAN HESHKA (A)
    Cover by ALEX ROSS
    VARIANT COVER BY TBA
    A quartet of visions of life throughout the Marvel Universe, curated by Alex Ross! Alan Weiss presents a lost tale of Namor the Sub-Mariner! The techno-organic Warlock lives again in a story by Bill Sienkiewicz! Scott Gustafson presents a look into the life of Rocket Raccoon! And the Golden Age Black Widow chooses a mate in a story by Ryan Heshka! All wrapped in an epic ongoing adventure by Alex Ross and Steve Darnall!
    40 PGS./Rated T …$4.99

BLACK WIDOW #2
    KELLY THOMPSON (W) • ELENA CASAGRANDE (A)
    Cover by ADAM HUGHES
    Variant Cover by TAKASHI OKAZAKI
    VARIANT COVER BY MATTIA DE IULUS
    DARK MARVEL VARIANT COVER BY OLIVIER VATINE
    GAME VARIANT COVER ALSO AVAILABLE
    WIDOW NO MORE?
    Something is very wrong with Natasha Romanoff: she’s…happy?! Retirement definitely agrees with the world’s deadliest woman as she revels in the perfect life she never even dreamed she could have. But scratch the surface of that perfect life and you’ll find something very wrong…and a woman like Nat just can’t help but scratch.
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

bw 2.jpg
    BW 2.jpg
    Honestly I love that fish out of water plot already.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Star Wars Visions: Ranked
    Matt Eduardson [YT]: Palpatine's Return - Dark Empire VS The Rise of Skywalker

My Twitter

SAVAGE AVENGERS #13
    GERRY DUGGAN (W) • Patch Zircher (A) • Cover by VALERIO GIANGIORDANO
    The Savage Avengers assemble! Wolverine, Conan, Dr. Strange, Elektra, Black Widow, Hellstrom, Voodoo, Magik...and more. The heroes draw up a battle plan against Kulan Gath, and you’ll be thrilled as Conan wields a most unexpected weapon in the fight against darkness.
    32 PGS./Parental Advisory …$3.99
    savage avengers.jpg

MARVEL #3 (OF 6)
    ALEX ROSS, STEVE DARNALL, ALAN WEISS, BILL SIENKIEWICZ, SCOTT GUSTAFSON, RYAN HESHKA (W)
    ALEX ROSS, ALAN WEISS, BILL SIENKIEWICZ, SCOTT GUSTAFSON, RYAN HESHKA (A)
    Cover by ALEX ROSS
    VARIANT COVER BY TBA
    A quartet of visions of life throughout the Marvel Universe, curated by Alex Ross! Alan Weiss presents a lost tale of Namor the Sub-Mariner! The techno-organic Warlock lives again in a story by Bill Sienkiewicz! Scott Gustafson presents a look into the life of Rocket Raccoon! And the Golden Age Black Widow chooses a mate in a story by Ryan Heshka! All wrapped in an epic ongoing adventure by Alex Ross and Steve Darnall!
    40 PGS./Rated T …$4.99
    Natasha retiring? I wonder what brings this on...brainwashing ?

Can’t help it if I live in the past ... Fear Itself 7.1 may in fact be the finest character study of Steve, Nick, Buck, and of course and especially Nat. Only one missing was Sharon. Even Clint got his say. Brubaker captures Romanoff in only a few panels as both strong, weak, the pre eminent superhero, the duplicitous spy, the friend and lover. Amazing! No one has written to this level since, imho. Her grace, her strength, her compassion, her commitment, and her devotion. I know of no other exposee so definitive ...and in one issue by god, incredible.

9DCB2419-5C78-488D-80FE-B4BB358B0B4D.jpg

... we need more of this!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by chicago_bastard View Post
    Glad they finally gave her a golden belt and golden bracelets
    Yeah -- it definitely capture her iconic/classic look.

Quote Originally Posted by tliscord View Post
    Can’t help it if I live in the past ... Fear Itself 7.1 may in fact be the finest character study of Steve, Nick, Buck, and of course and especially Nat. Only one missing was Sharon. Even Clint got his say. Brubaker captures Romanoff in only a few panels as both strong, weak, the pre eminent superhero, the duplicitous spy, the friend and lover. Amazing! No one has written to this level since, imho. Her grace, her strength, her compassion, her commitment, and her devotion. I know of no other exposee so definitive ...and in one issue by god, incredible.

9DCB2419-5C78-488D-80FE-B4BB358B0B4D.jpg

... we need more of this!
    We are not alone, my friend.