Page 46 of 60 FirstFirst ... 3642434445464748495056 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    I'm a big fan of Ross' BW.
    Attachment 101414
    had a moment where I thought you were referring to Luke Ross ... clearly the other Ross.

Quote Originally Posted by tliscord View Post
    had a moment where I thought you were referring to Luke Ross ... clearly the other Ross.
    Alex Ross.

Matt and Nat by Risso....
    natasha and dd by risso.jpg
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Cover for Black Widow #5:

widow.jpg

Adam Hughes really upped his game during this run, I didn't like his cover for #1 but this one is amazing.
    Tolstoy will live forever. Some people do. But that's not enough. It's not the length of a life that matters, just the depth of it. The chances we take. The paths we choose. How we go on when our hearts break. Hearts always break and so we bend with our hearts. And we sway. But in the end what matters is that we loved... and lived.

Quote Originally Posted by chicago_bastard View Post

widow.jpg

Adam Hughes really upped his game during this run, I didn't like his cover for #1 but this one is amazing.
    Now that is a unique and creative cover! Nat looks great!

Tolstoy will live forever. Some people do. But that's not enough. It's not the length of a life that matters, just the depth of it. The chances we take. The paths we choose. How we go on when our hearts break. Hearts always break and so we bend with our hearts. And we sway. But in the end what matters is that we loved... and lived.

Yelena in all white is an interesting look for her.

Astonishing Member

widow.jpg

I agree. The first one felt way off for Hughes. I wish the interior art had a bit more of an old-school Marvel look, but it's not bad.

For anyone who uses Marvel Unlimited, they added the Black Widow: The Coldest War graphic novel to their library this week!

Regarding the preview for Black Widow #3:
    CALLED IT!

that's it, send tweet
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Star Wars Visions: Ranked
    Matt Eduardson [YT]: Palpatine's Return - Dark Empire VS The Rise of Skywalker

My Twitter

Hm, there must be a great deal happening in that issue if they can afford to reveal so much in the preview already.

So movie synergy has led to Yelena being White Widow in the comics, too. Suits her, I like it.

I’ve said for years to make Yelena ‘White Widow’

So happy they listened to me

To be honest, I think it fits her more than "Crimson Widow" did in the cartoons, and it makes her look more distinct.

Astonishing Member

Wow, so this really is based on that Marvel Team-Up arc. It's too similar not to be!

Who is Red Guardian now though? Last I saw him -- it was Darkstar's brother -- Vanguard, I think.