Page 12 of 60 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    Natasha, Jessica and Jennifer by Otto Schmidt.

Attachment 93116
    Schmidt draws some gorgeous ladies .

Black Widow and her Avengers...

https://comicbook.com/gaming/2020/02...ns-modok-kree/

3 things you didn’t know about Black Widow from ‘Black Widow Epic Collection: Beware the Black Widow’

https://www.adventuresinpoortaste.co...e-black-widow/
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

EXCLUSIVE Marvel Preview: Marvel’s Voices #1

https://www.adventuresinpoortaste.co...vels-voices-1/

nat 1.jpg
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

BW by Eduardo Barreto...

eduardo barreto bw.jpg

nat 1.jpg
    Lmao at that cleavage tbh.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Star Wars Visions: Ranked
    Matt Eduardson [YT]: Palpatine's Return - Dark Empire VS The Rise of Skywalker

My Twitter

nat 1.jpg
    I never thought I'd see Natasha expose that much cleavage again .

The costume in general looks kind of weird. Like how the body suit doesn't reach down to her feet, how big the belt is, those shoes.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post

The costume in general looks kind of weird. Like how the body suit doesn't reach down to her feet, how big the belt is, those shoes.
    Yeah not really a fan.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Star Wars Visions: Ranked
    Matt Eduardson [YT]: Palpatine's Return - Dark Empire VS The Rise of Skywalker

My Twitter

Clearly channeling ol’ Manuel Garcia’s fantasies ... you just can’t make this stuff up. Or in this case ... my goodness.
    38B952AF-8009-4390-848C-0CE8EBFA1D59.jpg

Astonishing Member

Has anyone been reading Symbiote Spider-Man Alien Reality with Natasha? She goes by the name The Red Cat. It looks like she's a double agent just like her 616 counterpart. I would love to see Marvel do a Black Widow and Spider-Man ongoing mini series...

BW #1 Game Variant....

EPGNor0WkAACzEh.jpg

Astonishing Member

BW #1 Game Variant....

EPGNor0WkAACzEh.jpg
    @winterboy: have you had the chance to read Symbiote Spider-Man Alien Dimensions with Natasha as The Red Cat?

Extraordinary Member

I said it many times...if you are a superhero who is not at least bullet proof...you should be covering as much skin as possible for protection. A stray bullet of blade could put you out of the fight.

Ya, but boobs dude.

Astonishing Member batnbreakfast's Avatar

What if the BW movie is reallyreally successful? Could we get a trilogy?? Maybe a retcon... a Skrull died in Endgame... Natasha is a clone now... period pieces with her missions in the past. I don't get the non-hype for this movie. Loved the trailer

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by batnbreakfast View Post
    What if the BW movie is reallyreally successful? Could we get a trilogy?? Maybe a retcon... a Skrull died in Endgame... Natasha is a clone now... period pieces with her missions in the past. I don't get the non-hype for this movie. Loved the trailer
    When they announced the BW movie...I said this should be one of the post credits scenes. Natasha floating in a cloning tank.