Page 32 of 60 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast
    I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Excellent news!

Has anyone listened to more of Black Widow: Bad Blood, the audiobook with sound effects and music that Serial Box is doing? I'm mostly enjoying it, though it's pretty slow paced.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Quote Originally Posted by WebSlingWonder View Post
    Good news, all: Black Widow #1 officially goes on sale in September!
    Good to hear .
    Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    Excellent news!

Has anyone listened to more of Black Widow: Bad Blood, the audiobook with sound effects and music that Serial Box is doing? I'm mostly enjoying it, though it's pretty slow paced.
    I've heard a lot about those Serial Box books but never knew whether they were worth checking out.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I've heard a lot about those Serial Box books but never knew whether they were worth checking out.
    I snagged it free on their Thursday giveaway about a month ago, and have been enjoying it. I dunno how it's going to end, so I can't fully recommend it yet. But it's very good for NatBucky shippers, though so far it's leaning on friendship rather than romance.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston

I snagged it free on their Thursday giveaway about a month ago, and have been enjoying it. I dunno how it's going to end, so I can't fully recommend it yet. But it's very good for NatBucky shippers, though so far it's leaning on friendship rather than romance.
    You have my attention .

Has Iron Maiden appeared lately? She's my fave BW villain alongside Black Lotus.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    You have my attention .
    Thought I might

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    Has Iron Maiden appeared lately? She's my fave BW villain alongside Black Lotus.
    the last time l saw Melina Vostokoff was in Agents of S.H.l.E.L.D. series.
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    Don't think so, as far as I know she has been in limbo for more than 10 years now. Maybe her movie appearance will provide for a comeback in the comics.

Excellent news!

I'm also enjoying it. It is slow paced, but we get a new chapter every week (as opposed to every month with comics), so if probably works out about the same.

It's an interesting mixture of comics and MCU canon. The history between Natasha and Bucky, especially, is similar to how a lot of people envisioned it in the MCU, had they decided to go that route.

Quote Originally Posted by ed2962 View Post
    I was under the impression that Samnee was the one who pitched the story and then brought Waid on to script. If so, it totally makes sense that the story is so driven by the visuals.
    Thanks for that tidbit of info. Just finished it and its one of my favourite runs I've read in several years. The way its put together I wouldn't be surprised in the least if it was Samnee that pitched it. Probably going to read it again, that new Black Widow trailer has me pumped.

1909648_ful.jpg

BW by Greg Land.

My Natasha...what a big head you have!
    Last edited by Winterboy; 06-24-2020 at 07:07 AM.
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

BW and DD by Paco Diaz.

Diaz BW and DD.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    BW and DD by Paco Diaz.

Diaz BW and DD.jpg
    Very nice! I love when Natasha uses her Widow's bites, including web-swinging.

Last edited by Winterboy; 07-03-2020 at 12:44 PM.

When is the new series set to start now?