Page 18 of 60 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

"Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Really like this, though the mind control plot point seems less interesting than brainwashing could have been.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Black Widow's New Trailer May Hide a Major Tragedy

https://www.cbr.com/black-widow-new-...y-hints-death/

The movie looks very cool, but I really hope they explain the whole "family" thing well. For the past 10 years the MCU built the narrative that she had nothing before Clint found her and offered her a different life, and there was a lot of emphasis put on the whole "I had nothing until I got this job, this family" about SHIELD then the Avengers, so I find it really jarring, her acting like a family unit with this group.

Quote Originally Posted by Sneakronicity View Post
    The movie looks very cool, but I really hope they explain the whole "family" thing well. For the past 10 years the MCU built the narrative that she had nothing before Clint found her and offered her a different life, and there was a lot of emphasis put on the whole "I had nothing until I got this job, this family" about SHIELD then the Avengers, so I find it really jarring, her acting like a family unit with this group.
    I guess it might've been because this family was too entrenched in the Red Room and the Russian politics of Natasha's early life for her to really feel comfortable in it.

New promo...

bw promo art.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    I'm incredibly stoked for this. I like the family aspect reflected in this trailer, that's the story I'm most interested in.
    Favorites: Natasha Romanova, Dinah Lance, Janet Van Dyne, Selina Kyle, Emma Frost, Kitty Pryde, Kate Bishop, Sharon Carter, Sue Storm Richards, Carol Danvers

Natasha and Clint by Dragotta.

dragotta 1.jpg

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    Is that from her upcoming series? Looks good if it is -- haven't been a fan of the art on her last couple books.

Quote Originally Posted by kcekada View Post
    Is that from her upcoming series? Looks good if it is --

Nope.

This is from an old Deadpool series, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by kcekada View Post
    haven't been a fan of the art on her last couple books.
    Me neither.

The last one, in special, was a disappointment.

CAMPBELL, PAREL, HUGHES, More Sting with BLACK WIDOW #1 Covers

https://www.newsarama.com/49358-blac...covers.html#s2

campbell BW.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    CAMPBELL, PAREL, HUGHES, More Sting with BLACK WIDOW #1 Covers

https://www.newsarama.com/49358-blac...covers.html#s2

campbell BW.jpg
    They all look great .

The Campbell cover is a Campbell cover .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    They all look great .

The Campbell cover is a Campbell cover .
    I prefer this collage.
    bw collage.jpg