Page 23 of 60 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

Natasha by Samnee.

Lu7cTQZ6_0104202159151gpadd.jpg
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    The Samnee look had a good run.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    The Samnee look had a good run.
    The story is kind of mediocre but the artwork is beautiful imo.

nat.jpg
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Marvel Pauses Work On Comics, Including Black Widow.

https://bleedingcool.com/comics/comi...ow-taskmaster/

No surprise.
    The movie will open on Nov 6.

They should postpone all of the comics intended to promote the movie and resolicit them for October and November, then.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

The flaw of being timed for movie synergy .

Black Widow Addresses Natasha's Life Between Other MCU Films

https://www.cbr.com/black-widow-life-between-mcu-films/

BW.jpg
    Last edited by Winterboy; 04-06-2020 at 03:22 PM.

Marvel artist tutorial includes look at Black Widow's New costume.

https://www.cbr.com/marvel-studios-a...tume-tutorial/

Natasha by Elena Casagrande...

EU7tjpsXYAMoSN2.jpg

Natasha by Elena Casagrande...

EU7tjpsXYAMoSN2.jpg
    Gorgeous .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Gorgeous .
    I loved!

Avengers Anatomy: The 5 Weirdest Things About Black Widow's Body, Explained

https://www.cbr.com/avengers-anatomy...ody-explained/

BANNED

The story is kind of mediocre but the artwork is beautiful imo.

nat.jpg
    I thought the Waid/Samnee run was one of the best. Certainly better than any of the more recent ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Spidey5640 View Post
    I thought the Waid/Samnee run was one of the best. Certainly better than any of the more recent ones.
    I agree, for me it's the best since Marjorie Liu's series. My only major criticism is that the final issue felt too rushed and thus weakened the otherwise good story to a degree. I don't know if the series got cancelled and they were forced to bring it to an abrupt ending, that would be an excuse for it.

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chicago_bastard View Post
    I agree, for me it's the best since Marjorie Liu's series. My only major criticism is that the final issue felt too rushed and thus weakened the otherwise good story to a degree. I don't know if the series got cancelled and they were forced to bring it to an abrupt ending, that would be an excuse for it.
    I personally enjoyed the Edmondson/Noto run a bit better, though the art is comparable in quality for me on both. But I'm biased against the constant Red Room stories, and I didn't think Waid/Samnee really said anything that interesting about the Red Room that Grayson/Rucka didn't already.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord