Page 3 of 60 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    My Cap's team: Natasha, Clint, James, Bobbi and Sharon.

My team with "permission to kill": Natasha, James, Paladin, Wade and Logan.

Man, l really want a Secret Avengers series.
    I just think this attempt to shoehorn Clint into Natasha’s life is too much. Loved Fraction’s series depicting Clint but not feeling all the recent Widow stuff with Clint. Anyway, a new Secret Avengers series would be appealing even to the point of resurrecting the Shadow Council bringing back Steele and Max Fury. Obvious choice to lead the team would be Widow. Everything else would be gravy but I’d definitely pitch a Sharon Carter on the team

I’d go with Ellis and Lark for a second run

Quote Originally Posted by tliscord View Post
    I’d go with Ellis and Lark for a second run
    Man, it's my dream!
    b6682605c2907e99b473e947c32a3871._SX1600_QL80_TTD_.jpg
    SecretAvengers19_02.jpg
    f64763b5e4a80e89b9f92f49709bde58._SX1600_QL80_TTD_.jpg
    Last edited by Winterboy; 01-06-2020 at 09:36 PM.
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Black Widow in Gamerverse Iron Man...

gamerverse 1.jpg
    training.jpg
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Thanks, Juan.

I wonder who Ross is talking to...

Black Widow: Welcome To The Game Review

https://www.adventuresinpoortaste.co...e-game-review/

Parlov & Sienkiewicz is my favorite BW creative team EVER.

parlov and sienkiewicz 1.jpg
    parlov and sienkiewicz 2.jpg

Cannot wait!

EN3V9JEVAAAlJBb.jpg

Curious about the prelude comic, but man I will never not hate the whole 'ceremonial sterilization' thing from AoU. The way Whedon handled that whole thing will forever make me so angry.

Quote Originally Posted by Sneakronicity View Post
    Curious about the prelude comic, but man I will never not hate the whole 'ceremonial sterilization' thing from AoU. The way Whedon handled that whole thing will forever make me so angry.
    He didn't handle her all that well in any sort of way in that Movie. I'm interested in how much of those plot points will creep up in her standalone film.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Star Wars Visions: Ranked
    Matt Eduardson [YT]: Palpatine's Return - Dark Empire VS The Rise of Skywalker

My Twitter

I hate everything Whedon did to Black Widow (Natasha and Banner together was an atrocity) but female sterilization was very common in Cold War.
    KGB’s “sex spies” were supposed to be able to execute any mission and pregnancy was not an option.

otto schmidt BW.jpg

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    I hate everything Whedon did to Black Widow (Natasha and Banner together was an atrocity) but female sterilization was very common in Cold War.
    KGB’s “sex spies” were supposed to be able to execute any mission and pregnancy was not an option.

otto schmidt BW.jpg
    I didn't necessarily have a problem with the sterilization, but I thought the line "who's the monster" was ridiculously over the top and made very little sense.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

It's creepy, right? I didn't mind so much the way it's done in the comics, as a side effect of the enhanced immune system. Also, I feel like they mention it too damn much. I can understand Natasha talking about her feelings about having the choice taken away from her (I mean...if they had bothered to do that, which they didn't), but in the preview, a third party is talking about it, and it's just...why?