Page 51 of 60 FirstFirst ... 41474849505152535455 ... LastLast
    Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Where is this from?
    The latest Taskmaster mini.

Nat ambushes Tasky, and he barely escapes with his life. When informed that its the Widow trying to kill him, Taskmaster panics, knowing that there isn't anywhere for him to hide

So the new Widowmakers book covers Red Guardian's whereabouts between the last time we saw him in the 2012 Widowmaker book and the current Black Widow run. It's nice to see Marvel finally putting in some effort to continuity issues.
    Tolstoy will live forever. Some people do. But that's not enough. It's not the length of a life that matters, just the depth of it. The chances we take. The paths we choose. How we go on when our hearts break. Hearts always break and so we bend with our hearts. And we sway. But in the end what matters is that we loved... and lived.

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chicago_bastard View Post
    So the new Widowmakers book covers Red Guardian's whereabouts between the last time we saw him in the 2012 Widowmaker book and the current Black Widow run. It's nice to see Marvel finally putting in some effort to continuity issues.
    I liked this issue much better than the Widow's Sting issue. I thought Grayson did a good job with Yelena's voice, though I think she probably agrees with Yelena a lot more than I do. And I like Michele Bandini's art - he did the Avengers video game tie in book for Nat, as well as a lot of the Spider-man PS4 tie-in art (and an arc of Amazing Spider-Man about 2 years ago). I kinda hope that Grayson does some more with Yelena, since she did co-create her after all.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Is there a new issue in February?

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    Is there a new issue in February?
    No!
    Let's hope it's just a skip month for some reason, but I don't think it bodes well this early on!

Quote Originally Posted by SilverScarlet View Post
    No!
    Let's hope it's just a skip month for some reason, but I don't think it bodes well this early on!
    Kelly confirmed it's just a skip month and not to panic. whew!
    Screen Shot 2020-11-19 at 9.15.45 PM.jpg

Black Widow getting a second arc?

This is new.
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    Black Widow getting a second arc?

This is new.
    It sure is and I love it.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Quote Originally Posted by Sneakronicity View Post
    Kelly confirmed it's just a skip month and not to panic. whew!
    Screen Shot 2020-11-19 at 9.15.45 PM.jpg
    God damn, had me worried there for a sec.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Star Wars Visions: Ranked
    Matt Eduardson [YT]: Palpatine's Return - Dark Empire VS The Rise of Skywalker

My Twitter

I've really enjoyed the first arc so far, but I have a feeling this will be one of those books that takes 12-18 issues to REALLY take off!
    I hope Marvel gives Kelly that luxury....and support!!

"̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Star Wars Visions: Ranked
    Matt Eduardson [YT]: Palpatine's Return - Dark Empire VS The Rise of Skywalker

My Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post

Nat ambushes Tasky, and he barely escapes with his life. When informed that its the Widow trying to kill him, Taskmaster panics, knowing that there isn't anywhere for him to hide
    I think Taskmaster is in the new MCU Black Widow preview of the movie. How is Natasha alive? Shouldn’t she be dead after Avengers Endgame?

Quote Originally Posted by jackolover View Post
    I think Taskmaster is in the new MCU Black Widow preview of the movie. How is Natasha alive? Shouldn’t she be dead after Avengers Endgame?
    The movie is set after Civil War, and yup, Taskmaster is the baddie

Spectacular Member Ruby Quartz Diamond's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post

I love Natasha but why are modern comic book writers assassinating Taskmaster's character. Why did they write him to be fearful of Natasha or any other character for that matter. I think they are only doing this to fit into the MCU timeline. And lately, they've been making Taskmaster the ultimate punching bag for heroes, old and new. Poor Tasky. He's my fav villain.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruby Quartz Diamond View Post
    I love Natasha but why are modern comic book writers assassinating Taskmaster's character. Why did they write him to be fearful of Natasha or any other character for that matter. I think they are only doing this to fit into the MCU timeline. And lately, they've been making Taskmaster the ultimate punching bag for heroes, old and new. Poor Tasky. He's my fav villain.
    I doubt it has anything to do with the MCU. Nothing I've heard about Taskmaster in the MCU suggests he would be afraid of Natasha.