Page 9 of 60 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    This
    Is
    Awesome!

Attachment 92066
    Dammit! I just saw this and was going to post it... you’re too quick! Helluva cover

This
    Is
    Awesome!

Attachment 92066
    Ooooh wow
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Star Wars Visions: Ranked
    Matt Eduardson [YT]: Palpatine's Return - Dark Empire VS The Rise of Skywalker

My Twitter

From the solicits

BLACK WIDOW #1
    KELLY THOMPSON (W) • ELENA CASAGRANDE (A) • Cover by ADAM HUGHES
    Variant cover by TRAVIS CHAREST
    Variant cover by GERALD PAREL
    Variant cover by J. SCOTT CAMPBELL
    VIRGIN VARIANT COVER BY J. SCOTT CAMPBELL
    HIDDEN GEM VARIANT COVER BY TBA
    MARVEL SUPER WAR VARIANT COVER BY NetEase GAMES
    KELLY THOMPSON. BLACK WIDOW. ‘NUFF SAID!
    Best-selling, Eisner–nominated writer Kelly Thompson (CAPTAIN MARVEL, STAR) and rising star artist Elena Casagrande (Catwoman) launch a new BLACK WIDOW series that changes everything! Natasha Romanoff has been a spy almost as long as she’s been alive. And she’s never stopped running, whether she was working for the good guys…or the bad. But Natasha’s world is about to be upended. Beyond San Francisco’s Golden Gate lies a mystery that only the Marvel Universe’s greatest spy can solve. Don’t miss the heartbreaking thrill ride of 2020!
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

BLACK WIDOW: WIDOW’S STING #1
    RALPH MACCHIO (W)
    SIMONE BUONFANTINO (A)
    Cover by EMA LUPPACHINO
    Variant Cover by TONI INFANTE
    Something’s stirring in the criminal underworld. Maggia boss SILVERMANE is making his move. S.H.I.E.L.D. has sent an agent in to investigate, but they’ve disappeared. It’s time to call in the heavy hitters. It’s time to call in the BLACK WIDOW. And the plan NATASHA ROMANOFF will uncover is far deadlier than any of them realized. Don’t miss this all–new tale from the dangerous, deep–cover days of the Black Widow!
    32 PGS./One–Shot/Rated T+ …$3.99

MARVEL FANFARE #10 FACSIMILE EDITION
    Written by RALPH MACCHIO, GEORGE PÉREZ & MARY JO DUFFY
    Penciled by GEORGE PÉREZ, BOB LAYTON, LUKE MCDONNELL
    & GIL KANE
    Cover by GEORGE PÉREZ
    Natasha Romanoff, the deadly Black Widow, showcases her highly particular set of skills as she is put to the test — by S.H.I.E.L.D. itself! As the Widow takes on an army of armored agents, Nick Fury recounts Natasha’s incredible life — from her origins as a Russian secret agent, to her change of heart and alliance with the Avengers! But all the while, Natasha is closing in on identifying the enemy — and soon, she will be targeting S.H.I.E.L.D. for answers! Featuring some of the most sensational Black Widow art ever seen, by the legendary George Pérez! Plus, A backup tale featuring Mowgli, star of The Jungle Book — adapted from a tale by none other than Rudyard Kipling! It’s one of the all–time great Marvel comic books, boldly re–presented in its original form, ads and all! Reprinting MARVEL FANFARE (1982) #10.
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

WIDOWMAKERS: RED GUARDIAN AND YELENA BELOVA #1
    DEVIN GRAYSON (W) • Michele Bandini (A) • Cover by MIKE MCKONE
    Variant cover by inhyuk lee
    Variant cover by jeehyung lee
    Devin Grayson, one of the creators of Yelena Belova — the Red Room recruit who once nearly killed Natasha Romanoff — returns with a brand–new story drawn by rising star Michele Bandini! Yelena has spent years trying to figure out who she is. Once she thought the Black Widow mantle was her destiny, but fate had other plans. Now the past is catching up with her — and with Alexi Shostakov, a.k.a. the Red Guardian! Alexi has worn many titles, including husband to Natasha, but while the Widow played her avenging games, the Red Guardian waited in the shadows. Now a new day is dawning — and this time, no one will stand in his way.
    40 PGS./ONE–SHOT/ Rated T …$4.99

TRUE BELIEVERS: INTRODUCING THE BLACK WIDOW #1
    Reprinting material from Tales of Suspense (1959) #52–53
    PGS. 32/All Ages …$1.00

TRUE BELIEVERS: BLACK WIDOW – RED GUARDIAN #1
    Reprinting Avengers (1963) #43
    PGS. 32/All Ages …$1.00

TRUE BELIEVERS: BLACK WIDOW & DAREDEVIL #1
    Reprinting Daredevil (1964) #81
    PGS. 32/Rated T …$1.00

TRUE BELIEVERS: BLACK WIDOW & THE AMAZING SPIDER–MAN #1
    Reprinting Amazing Spider–Man (1963) #86
    PGS. 32/Rated T …$1.00

TRUE BELIEVERS: BLACK WIDOW – AMAZING ADVENTURES #1
    Reprinting material from Amazing Adventures (1970) #1–2
    PGS. 32/Rated T …$1.00

TRUE BELIEVERS: BLACK WIDOW – DARKSTAR #1
    Reprinting Champions (1975) #7
    PGS. 32/Rated T …$1.00

TRUE BELIEVERS: BLACK WIDOW & THE AVENGERS #1
    Reprinting Avengers (1963) #111
    PGS. 32/Rated T …$1.00

TRUE BELIEVERS: BLACK WIDOW – TASKMASTER #1
    Reprinting Avengers (1963) #196
    PGS. 32/Rated T …$1.00

TRUE BELIEVERS: BLACK WIDOW – YELENA BELOVA #1
    Reprinting Black Widow (1999) #1
    PGS. 32/Rated T+ …$1.00

TRUE BELIEVERS: BLACK WIDOW & THE THING #1
    Reprinting Marvel Two–in–One (1974) #10
    PGS. 32/Rated T …$1.00

new #BlackWidow and #TheEternals themed-posters have been released by MarvelStudios in celebration of the Chinese New Year!

"Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Black Widow: Widowmaker TPB Review
    Does a good job selling the fact that she’s the best spy in all of comics

https://www.adventuresinpoortaste.co...er-tpb-review/
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

It feels kinda sad that we're basically on hold for new solo Nat content until April.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    It feels kinda sad that we're basically on hold for new solo Nat content until April.
    Maybe Aaron will work her into a more established role with his Avengers ... but yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by tliscord View Post
    Maybe Aaron will work her into a more established role with his Avengers ... but yeah.
    Still wouldn't be solo, though.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston

Still wouldn't be solo, though.
    Natasha just finished a solo, is on the Avengers roster, is guesting in Hawkeye in March, has at least one new trade coming out every month for the next few months, and has two solo books in April, one of them the first of an ongoing. I really don't think we're lacking for new Black Widow content.

Quote Originally Posted by OOTCS View Post
    Natasha just finished a solo, is on the Avengers roster, is guesting in Hawkeye in March, has at least one new trade coming out every month for the next few months, and has two solo books in April, one of them the first of an ongoing. I really don't think we're lacking for new Black Widow content.
    Yeah they’re trying but at best spotty guest appearances and old stories don’t suffice. I am looking forward to the stuff this spring. And honestly, I’d take the Widow back in the Avengers with a nice little arc. Hell I love to see her back in Cap again.

Quote Originally Posted by tliscord View Post
    Yeah they’re trying but at best spotty guest appearances and old stories don’t suffice. I am looking forward to the stuff this spring. And honestly, I’d take the Widow back in the Avengers with a nice little arc. Hell I love to see her back in Cap again.
    More than another solo series, I want to see Natasha leading a Secret Avengers team.
    natasha.jpg
    natasha 1.jpg

More than another solo series, I want to see Natasha leading a Secret Avengers team.
    natasha.jpg
    natasha 1.jpg
    Which run was that?

Which run was that?
    onslaught.jpg

Oooh, I do love Sean McKeever.