Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Astonishing Member CellarDweller's Avatar

Now that their series is over, I'm glad they're still being used. I'm hoping we'll see them pop up in other places.

For those who like the classic versions of Zan and Jayna, DC is releasing a hardcover collection of The Super Friends, issues #1 - #26. #1 - #6 feature original Jr. Super Friends Wendy & Marvin. #7 - #9 introduces Zan and Jayna, who work with the Super Friends and Wendy & Marvin, who depart the series at the end of issue #9.

Volume one of the set is to be released this week, and looks like this.

There is also going to be a Volume 2 that will collect the rest of the series, issues #27 - #47. This is the current cover, but since the first one changed, this one may as well. According to Amazon, volume 2 is due out mid December.

First volume is out. The twins may not be on the front cover, but they are on the back, the image from their first appearance, issue #7, page 1.

I was able to pick up the book today at the comic store. Here's a quick look at the inside.

The most recent story arc in Young Justice has come to an end, and it seems like we may be seeing more of Zan & Jayna in that title.

At the end of the story, there was a full line-up of:

Superboy, Drake, Wonder Girl, Impulse, Teen Lantern, Naomi, Wonder Twins, Arrowette, Jinny Hex, Dial "H" for Hero kids, Amethyst, Sideways, Spoiler, and Aqualad.

They're all being addressed as "Young Justice" and Zan is talking about getting them sanctioned as a youth organization of the Justice League.

At the ending of Superman #23, Superman is returning to the Hall of Justice, and is welcomed back by the Wonder Twins.

Volume 2 of the Wonder Twins maxi-series is out now.

"The Fall & Rise of the Wonder Twins".

Loving the image of Batman with the filter on him! LOL

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

You know, I just finished this run last night and it was some of the most fun I've had reading a comic in a while outside of Jimmy Olsen. Really great run. Hope this and Young Justice isn't the last time we see Jayne and Zan.

Or Mark Russell at DC.

Quote Originally Posted by Robanker View Post
    You know, I just finished this run last night and it was some of the most fun I've had reading a comic in a while outside of Jimmy Olsen. Really great run. Hope this and Young Justice isn't the last time we see Jayne and Zan.

Or Mark Russell at DC.

Completely agree on all points. Mark hit it out of the park on this one. Byrne's art was great too.