Page 18 of 51 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post

I'll be a happy fanboy when these two get married
    Awww black love. I cant really think of any other couple besides Storm and BP currently

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Awww black love. I cant really think of any other couple besides Storm and BP currently
    You would think with a global threat on the planet these 2 would figure heavily in somebody's plan of action.

Extraordinary Member

Black excellence.
    If these two had a book they might be married by now.

Adam has three grown kids already and may be a grandfather soon.

But like someone said, he’s already got male heirs and one daughter.

Let him impregnate Monica with a girl so we get a mini-Monica.

Either way, one of his future grandkids can be a boy, for more male heirs.
    Last edited by Will Evans; 08-05-2020 at 09:14 AM.

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MoneySpider View Post
    Did she say she loves him back?
    That conversation occurred in the final issue of Avengers: No Road Home after Monica decided that she wanted to be human with normal limitations. That was the last panel.

Here is the panel just before that when Monica informed Adam of her decision to be a normal human again. She basically tells him that if their relationship winds up a casualty of her decision, so be it. Bravo for her.

But honestly, I was hoping on the very next page Monica's future self would warp in screaming for Adam to get away from the imposter, who was actually Nyx in disguise. For in her future, imposter Monica (Nyx) and Adam give birth to a child that destroys the multiverse. But alas, it never happened.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post
    That conversation occurred in the final issue of Avengers: No Road Home after Monica decided that she wanted to be human with normal limitations. That was the last panel.

Here is the panel just before that when Monica informed Adam of her decision to be a normal human again. She basically tells him that if their relationship winds up a casualty of her decision, so be it. Bravo for her.

But honestly, I was hoping on the very next page Monica's future self would warp in screaming for Adam to get away from the imposter, who was actually Nyx in disguise. For in her future, imposter Monica (Nyx) and Adam give birth to a child that destroys the multiverse. But alas, it never happened.
    Ok, thanks.
    Black Panther - Champion of Bast
    Vixen - Champion of Anansi

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Are Storm and Black Panther back together? If not, that makes Adam and Monica the only Black super couple. They are the only African American superhero couple, if I'm not mistaken.

With Adam and Monica not tied to any major events, now would be a good time for them to run off, have an intimate wedding and get pregnant. But not off panel. I want a 4-6 issue limited series chronicling everything from the proposal, to the vows to the reception to honeymoon. And I want to see both families out in full force. What would be really cool is if Monica has this extremely large extended family, complete with a cousin, aunt, adopted kin or two who also have super powers that we've never heard of due to Marvel's New York centric superhero bias. And if King Hyperion, Nyx, the Masters of Evil or whomever show up to try and ruin the day, so be it.

Now let's see... what's the best location for a Rambeau & Brashear wedding? And who does Monica choose to be her Maid of Honor? (Do. Not. Say. Carol. Danvers.)

Extraordinary Member

Are Storm and Black Panther back together? If not, that makes Adam and Monica the only Black super couple. They are the only African American superhero couple, if I'm not mistaken.

With Adam and Monica not tied to any major events, now would be a good time for them to run off, have an intimate wedding and get pregnant. But not off panel. I want a 4-6 issue limited series chronicling everything from the proposal, to the vows to the reception to honeymoon. And I want to see both families out in full force. What would be really cool is if Monica has this extremely large extended family, complete with a cousin, aunt, adopted kin or two who also have super powers that we've never heard of due to Marvel's New York centric superhero bias. And if King Hyperion, Nyx, the Masters of Evil or whomever show up to try and ruin the day, so be it.

Now let's see... what's the best location for a Rambeau & Brashear wedding? And who does Monica choose to be her Maid of Honor? (Do. Not. Say. Carol. Danvers.)
    Someone correct me if I’m wrong, but T’Challa and Storm are just ex’s who are friends with benefits now.

Falcon broke up with Misty Knight I think.
    Shuri is in a relationship with Manifold though.

Now let's see... what's the best location for a Rambeau & Brashear wedding?
    The Avengers mansion.

And who does Monica choose to be her Maid of Honor?
    Any of Monica's co-stars for from Marvel Divas I suppose. That or She-Hulk.
    Last edited by Agent Z; 08-06-2020 at 11:12 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    The Avengers mansion.

And who does Monica choose to be her Maid of Honor?
    Any of Monica's co-stars for from Marvel Divas I suppose. That or She-Hulk.
    Seriously speaking, it would be Adam’s grown daughter Adrienne.

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    Someone correct me if I’m wrong, but T’Challa and Storm are just ex’s who are friends with benefits now.

I'd say Black Panther and Storm were a couple in Coates run. Though I wonder if the current stuff in the X-Men books won't break them up.

But at least until we find out how Coates book ends, we've got 2 super hero black couples with T'CHalla/Storm and Shuri/Eden.

Sam's thing with Misty was sort of weird, because he seemed to be making time with Thor at the same time. I'm not sure if they were a legit couple, or if those 2 relationships were occuring somewhat different times. But either way, they definately broke up right before Secret Empire.

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post

BP and Storm are a couple again. Just not married.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadey View Post
    that's not canon
    The J-man

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    that's not canon
    As much as I would like Coates run to be non canon unfortunately it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadey View Post
    I have to say, that's a first. I've never heard of a royal couple divorcing only to reunite months (years?) later as boyfriend and girlfriend. Maybe it's happened historically and I just don't remember it, but ... ok.

So who do we have to lobby in order for the Blue Marvel, Monica, Black Panther and Storm all to have a couple's night out on panel? I still haven't seen Blue Marvel visit Wakanda yet, and it's starting to tick me off.

I have to say, that's a first. I've never heard of a royal couple divorcing only to reunite months (years?) later as boyfriend and girlfriend. Maybe it's happened historically and I just don't remember it, but ... ok.

So who do we have to lobby in order for the Blue Marvel, Monica, Black Panther and Storm all to have a couple's night out on panel? I still haven't seen Blue Marvel visit Wakanda yet, and it's starting to tick me off.
    I never got the sense that BP and Adam were necessarily buddies. They were obviously co-workers, and I think it's more than fair to assume they respected each other. But between T'Challa's actions in Time Runs Out with the Illuminati and T'Challa's threat about Anti-Man I don't think either would necessarily go out of their way to hang with the other outside of a professional setting.

Though that could obviously change anytime a writer decides they want them to be buddies I suppose. I'd agree a super hero double date would be fun.