Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 414748495051

Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post
    Thanks! You can't tell because I've lowered the color saturation levels, but his uniform is actually a dark indigo blue with the metallic areas all having a light cobalt blue tint to them.

The drawing was inspired by the Doctor Doom series where Victor and Adam visit the "Good Mirror" Earth. Seeing Dr. Doom's good counterpart made me wonder how Adam's good counterpart might look.

I imagine in that reality they didn't call him the Blue Marvel, but simply the Man of Marvels. And for a little over a decade he had the greatest run of any hero. So much so that they renamed it the Era of Marvels. But with the emergence of the FF and the Avengers on his Earth, he felt comfortable passing the torch to the next generation of heroes and retiring to the Neutral Zone, where he continued his scientific and exploratory pursuits along with his companions, including the ghostlike mauri of The Shaper of Worlds. Well, that is until our Doctor Doom decided to use the Ultimate Nullifier on his universe.

I'd like to think that being in the Neutral Zone at the time, deeply immersed in Exo-Space outside of the universe, saved the Man of Marvels. With his intellect, compassion, imaginative instinct, spirit of good faith and goodwill and infinite source of energy combined with the powers and cosmic acumen of his universe's Shaper of Worlds, he recreated the Good Mirror Universe. And it's only a matter of time before the Man of Marvels crosses into our universe seeking justice for Doom's crime against all creation.

But that is a story as yet unwritten.
    If Marvel every had the balls to just contract individuals to create side books i would expect to see you there starting with just what you wrote.

...of the Black Priests Midnight_v's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post
    Way too much time on my hands this week. Another alternate rendering of the Man of Marvels. Saw Barack's salt and pepper hairstyle and tried to give Adam something similar.
    I find this art moving.

...amazing stuff and...it really points to the power of the visual medium. I think he'd gain a lot more popularity if this was the design that used. I fact I'm sure of it.

really well done.
    My priority is enjoying and supporting stories of timeless heroism and conflict.
    Everything else is irrelevant.

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    If Marvel every had the balls to just contract individuals to create side books i would expect to see you there starting with just what you wrote.

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight_v View Post
    I find this art moving.

...amazing stuff and...it really points to the power of the visual medium. I think he'd gain a lot more popularity if this was the design that used. I fact I'm sure of it.

really well done.

Wow, many times over thank you. I really appreciate the compliments, especially coming from people who are staunch fans of Marvel and simply want the company to do better by characters like the Blue Marvel.