Page 35 of 43 FirstFirst ... 25313233343536373839 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    I just read Felicia's debut in ASM and she was the hightligth of the issue, she was pretty fun and one of the best parts in a run that, i don't hold in hight regard.
    That was the first issue of ASM I purchased. Previously, I had bought the Marvel Tales reprint of his run-in with Black Widow, but never a first-run issue. It wasn't until the introduction of Hobgoblin that I became a regular reader, but once Roger Stern and John Romita, JR left the series -- so did I.

There is no doubt, though, that ASM 194 is a highwater mark for Felicia. It showed we wasn't some airhead, but that she did have a fun personality -- and talent.

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    Attachment 100632

nice variant
    Um...interesting look for Felicia.

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    Attachment 100632

nice variant
    Is that supposed to be a Bullseye symbol on her forehead?

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Is that supposed to be a Bullseye symbol on her forehead?
    That's Knull symbol, the God of Symbiotes that Cates created in his Venom run.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Astonishing Member

I hope the high heels Felicia is wearing on the cover of Black Cat #1 are do to artistic license. Hate that looks on athletic/acrobatic characters.

Quote Originally Posted by kcekada View Post
    I hope the high heels Felicia is wearing on the cover of Black Cat #1 are do to artistic license. Hate that looks on athletic/acrobatic characters.
    As far as I can recall she hasn't sported them at all in the interiors of her book. She even ditched her heels when she was gallivanting around during her and Batroc's date, as I recall.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Anti-Venom Felicia could be interesting to see. Technically, she might have a codex from when Lee Price had her under his control with an offshoot of the Mania(c) symbiote.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Astonishing Member

Where in blazes did she get the Anti-Venom symbiote?! Anyway, I have mixed feelings with this. I mean, having that look, Felicia can no longer be the "Black Cat". I mean, she's more like the "White Cat". Better said, with the inverted colours, she looks like Lily Hollister in her new identity of the "Queen Cat".

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    Where in blazes did she get the Anti-Venom symbiote?! Anyway, I have mixed feelings with this. I mean, having that look, Felicia can no longer be the "Black Cat". I mean, she's more like the "White Cat". Better said, with the inverted colours, she looks like Lily Hollister in her new identity of the "Queen Cat".
    I'm sure it's going to be temporary.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Fierce, sneaky, and yes . . . beautiful. That said, you are right, LoganAlpha30X33, that a lot of people who don't know Felicia's character so well assume it's all down to her looks, which is kind of the same problem Mary Jane Watson(-Parker) has had as a character, which is why I think they would work a lot better as BFFs with a mutual love for Spider-Man than catty (pun not exactly intended), jealous rivals for his affection. That scene back in ASM 10 where Peter admits to MJ that he told Felicia who he really was again, and she not only accepts, but also supports him in doing so . . . that was a great moment, and I'd love to see that expanded on with some MJ/Felicia interaction.
    Also doesn't help that people aren't aware of her character development.

Like, I tend to see people talking about her hating the Peter Parker side, which while it did happen, she actually got over it for a long ass time, and only returned because of OMD making everyone forget who he is, and while Felicia does have character development issues, she did mature with the "I hate Peter" thing.

Games like Web of Shadows don't help, since they did make her not like the Peter side again, then again, that Felicia is more villanous than usual.

Yo, that looks good.

Figures she wouldn't cover her whole face too .

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    Games like Web of Shadows don't help, since they did make her not like the Peter side again, then again, that Felicia is more villanous than usual.
    Yeah, but...Tricia Helfer Mrooowwww .
    Yo, that looks good.

Figures she wouldn't cover her whole face too .
    I'm actually kind of wondering if she'll completely cover up her cleavage .

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    I'm sure it's going to be temporary.
    I actually would like her to stay like that, then Lily Hollister would become a villain as "Queen Cat", recying Felicia's stuff as "Queenpin of crime".

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Yeah, but...Tricia Helfer Mrooowwww .
    I'll never stop finding funny how almost 30 years old Felicia from WoS sounds younger than 19 year old Felicia from Spectacular cartoon, and it's the same voice actress lol.

My headcanon is that she's growing older, doesn't like it, and tries to sound younger .

I'm actually kind of wondering if she'll completely cover up her cleavage .
    Maybe it'll cover by default, she'll look down, command the symbiote to expose it and say something like "That's better, my girls need to breathe!" :P.

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    I actually would like her to stay like that, then Lily Hollister would become a villain as "Queen Cat", recying Felicia's stuff as "Queenpin of crime".
    Oh yeah, she was that Queen Cat thing, then limbo lol.

i don't want Felicia with any symbiotes. Could only lead to bad things.