Page 37 of 43 FirstFirst ... 27333435363738394041 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post

From Infinity Gauntlet.

It's almost strange seeing Felicia listed among heroes.
    I have seen these older "iconic poses" of all of these characters a long time ago.....somewhere else........

Felicia, among others, like Luke Cage Power Man, this was their first costume. For others like (Talisman) Shaman and Wasp, not so.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Yeah, it probably depends on what era we're looking at.
    Didn't mean about the era, just that if the last thing she did was the whole Foreigner thing before Infinity Gauntlet, weird for her to be there.

Then again she returned in the 90's and for a while, didn't look good to say the least, threatening MJ and all.

I could check it out, but wiki is glitching right now, so seeing her appearances can be complicated... I miss comicbookdb.

Yeah, he actually had it in his debut I believe. He wears it every now and then.
    Must be a royal cape or somethin' lol.

It was part of his redesign in EMH season 2.
    Damn, forgot about that... Maybe I should use this as a half assed excuse to binge watch it again .

Amazing Member

Cover of The Amazing Spider-Man #52.LR has Black Cat in it!!

887140._SX1600_QL80_TTD_.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    Didn't mean about the era, just that if the last thing she did was the whole Foreigner thing before Infinity Gauntlet, weird for her to be there.

Then again she returned in the 90's and for a while, didn't look good to say the least, threatening MJ and all.

I could check it out, but wiki is glitching right now, so seeing her appearances can be complicated... I miss comicbookdb.
    The stuff with Foreigner might not have been relevant as far as The Avengers' data for her at the time of the story.
    Must be a royal cape or somethin' lol.
    Pretty much .
    Damn, forgot about that... Maybe I should use this as a half assed excuse to binge watch it again .
    Any excuse is a good excuse for a re-watch of EMH in my opinion.
    Quote Originally Posted by MarvelJean View Post
    Cover of The Amazing Spider-Man #52.LR has Black Cat in it!!

887140._SX1600_QL80_TTD_.jpg
    I think she was the guess for the surprise character who turns up to help Peter?

The stuff with Foreigner might not have been relevant as far as The Avengers' data for her at the time of the story.

Pretty much .

I think she was the guess for the surprise character who turns up to help Peter?
    I'm hyped. Love me some Black Cat! i don't know why they hid this or made it a mystery before now?

I think dating a super villain and screwing up Spidey should be pretty relevant info.

Then again, she did help to incriminate him, kinda, at the end, but still, hardly for good reasons lol.

Guess so, honestly, only reason I haven't binge watched like I did with Spectacular (Like, 3 times now, or maybe 4), is because season 2 is so much weaker, it kinda sucks to see such a noticeable quality drop, even if it did have its moments.

I think dating a super villain and screwing up Spidey should be pretty relevant info.

Then again, she did help to incriminate him, kinda, at the end, but still, hardly for good reasons lol.
    Would that be on The Avengers' radar enough to update their files?
    Guess so, honestly, only reason I haven't binge watched like I did with Spectacular (Like, 3 times now, or maybe 4), is because season 2 is so much weaker, it kinda sucks to see such a noticeable quality drop, even if it did have its moments.
    The second half of season 2 was definitely weaker, but some of the individual episodes (particularly the ones penned by Chris Yost) were still leagues ahead of some of the early Avengers Assemble seasons, which I think is a testament to the quality of the show.

Would that be on The Avengers' radar enough to update their files?
    It should if they're gonna consider her a hero, dating a super villain is kind of a big deal, specially if she kinda helps him lol.

The second half of season 2 was definitely weaker, but some of the individual episodes (particularly the ones penned by Chris Yost) were still leagues ahead of some of the early Avengers Assemble seasons, which I think is a testament to the quality of the show.
    I only remember that Skrull **** was good, plus a few Sultur related episodes I think (Definitely not that one with the armor attacking everyone while Thor was depowered), might just skip that final episode though... Urgh.

Also, Avengers Assemble being that worse than EMH's season 2, at least the earlier seasons, really doesn't give me much of a reason to watch that lol.

It should if they're gonna consider her a hero, dating a super villain is kind of a big deal, specially if she kinda helps him lol.
    It could have just slipped their records at the time .
    I only remember that Skrull **** was good, plus a few Sultur related episodes I think (Definitely not that one with the armor attacking everyone while Thor was depowered), might just skip that final episode though... Urgh.

Also, Avengers Assemble being that worse than EMH's season 2, at least the earlier seasons, really doesn't give me much of a reason to watch that lol.
    Well, that was the first half of season 2. I thought the final episode was also pretty good for what it was.

I thought being "leagues ahead" was a strong compliment, but I guess comparing it to Assemble would be faint praise .

It could have just slipped their records at the time .
    Avengers' lack of competence acting up, once again .

At the very least, this lack of competence made them be right about Felicia, since she did try to help.

Well, that was the first half of season 2. I thought the final episode was also pretty good for what it was.
    It just felt like a random, awkward epilogue when other **** was going on, Sultur was preparing to do ****, now we have a story that essentially gets rid of Galactus for Cap to feel like Avengers are worth a damn? What? Come on...

I thought being "leagues ahead" was a strong compliment, but I guess comparing it to Assemble would be faint praise .
    I might be overhating season 2, maybe the drop of quality didn't go from "a good cartoon to a bad one" like I feel, maybe back then I was bitchier, I only remember being disappointed but can't really point at specifics outside of "It was mostly meh when it wasn't about Skrulls".

I just need a whim to watch it, 'cause doing **** on whims is what makes me come back to comic books, or some games lol.

Guy who wrote this article probably waited forever to make those puns lol.

It just felt like a random, awkward epilogue when other **** was going on, Sultur was preparing to do ****, now we have a story that essentially gets rid of Galactus for Cap to feel like Avengers are worth a damn? What? Come on...
    I guess they felt Galactus and the Heralds provided a better threat to unite the hero community together and give everyone something major to do.

Astonishing Member

I suppose, in the next issue, Black Cat will have to help Doctor Strange to save Spider-Man and maybe free the other Spiders.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Who needs sitting on a tree when you can sit on a gargoyle .