Page 20 of 43 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Great issue so happy to get a physical copy of this, and have it in a clean bag and board and have it organized in my longbox, thats the kind of collector i am, but great issue, i usually dismiss new series but I usually follow a comic in 3 ways. 1. If its on a interesting character I like(check) 2. the writer, I usually check for the writer history to see what they done and how well recieved.(I never heard of Jed Mackay so I was hesitant)3. if i can fit in in my budget. of course, theres a extra. I love cats and I'm partial to cats books which does help. but it depends, I can't get every cat anime or comics, i have to say no, or else ill be broke but it does help in deciding. well I tried it, and after 11 issues, I never look back and enjoying this.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rzerox21xx View Post
    Great issue so happy to get a physical copy of this, and have it in a clean bag and board and have it organized in my longbox, thats the kind of collector i am, but great issue, i usually dismiss new series but I usually follow a comic in 3 ways. 1. If its on a interesting character I like(check) 2. the writer, I usually check for the writer history to see what they done and how well recieved.(I never heard of Jed Mackay so I was hesitant)3. if i can fit in in my budget. of course, theres a extra. I love cats and I'm partial to cats books which does help. but it depends, I can't get every cat anime or comics, i have to say no, or else ill be broke but it does help in deciding. well I tried it, and after 11 issues, I never look back and enjoying this.
    No spoilers for anyone who hasn't read it yet, but . . . that last page was fire!
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Spectacular Member

Yeah, loved the issue. The series as a whole has been excellent.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Docz View Post
    Yeah, loved the issue. The series as a whole has been excellent.
    Agreed. Would love to have more series like this.

Thinking a street level series comprising of Heroes for Hires (including the Daughters of the Dragon) would fit right in.

Jed MacKay already proved it be a couple of years back on DoD.

I liked the issue but if Felicia wasn't trying to seduce Tony, why pose as a redhead?

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    I liked the issue but if Felicia wasn't trying to seduce Tony, why pose as a redhead?
    She wasn't seducing him, but she wanted to get his attention.

I loved this issue. I have to say this is hands down the best book Marvel is putting out right now.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Astonishing Member Electricmastro's Avatar

From Conan: Battle for the Serpent Crown #1 (April, 2020). Art by Luke Ross.

Quote Originally Posted by Electricmastro View Post
    From Conan: Battle for the Serpent Crown #1 (April, 2020). Art by Luke Ross.

"Comely and fierce" indeed .

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Felicia would pretty much use almost anything to get what she wanted, so if she wanted something from Tony she'd make him think that she wanted him if it furthered her goal, though I doubt that she'd want him for anything more than one night or something like that...her ideal guy is still probably Peter imho...

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Felicia would pretty much use almost anything to get what she wanted, so if she wanted something from Tony she'd make him think that she wanted him if it furthered her goal, though I doubt that she'd want him for anything more than one night or something like that...her ideal guy is still probably Peter imho...
    So Tony was in this issue? Was he in it quite a bit? I'll have to pick this issue up.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    So Tony was in this issue? Was he in it quite a bit? I'll have to pick this issue up.
    Hmm...a reasonable amount. I would say as an Iron Man fan you'll probably be happy .

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    And there was even a cameo from Firepower from the Armor Wars days.

Ultimate Member

I just meant that I thought that Felicia would play into Tony's overly large view of himself being a ladies man and such to get what she wanted without ever actually having to do that much or actually have any real feelings for him and his giant sized ego...

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    I just meant that I thought that Felicia would play into Tony's overly large view of himself being a ladies man and such to get what she wanted without ever actually having to do that much or actually have any real feelings for him and his giant sized ego...
    I thought it was a nice creative touch that she appealed to and challenged his ego, not as a ladies' man, but as a man of science and a self-declared futurist. The Black Cat has more tricks up her sleeve than (some) people think.