Page 1 of 43 1234511 ... LastLast

Default Felicia Hardy: Black Cat Appreciation 2020

The Black Cat!

Welcome back, Party Hardy! Here's the 2020 appreciation thread for Black Cat—Marvel's premiere cat burglar, thief, anti-hero, villain, hero-for-hire, private investigator, kingpin, femme fatale, and lover to Spider-Man!

Black Cat had a pretty dang good past year and a half. Rebounded from her Queenpin phase post-Dan Slott, thanks to Nick Spencer, and she even got her very own solo book! The book sold pretty well, especially its first issue thanks to the amazing variants—its actual story was and still is fun!

She also appeared in her own storyline for the Spider-Man PS4 game, and that game got its own comic-line which will continue hers and Peter's story!

Here's to hoping we get another great year for Black Cat solo and with Spider-Man!

Quick Links

Last edited by KangMiRae; 01-01-2020 at 10:05 PM.

How 2019 should've ended.

Last edited by KangMiRae; 01-02-2020 at 02:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post

Great job on the opening post. Can I please ask what the 2nd image from the right is from? I've not seen that variant cover (?) one before and it looks fun.

Here's to a very Black Cat filled 2020!

Quote Originally Posted by Jumpyshark View Post
    Great job on the opening post. Can I please ask what the 2nd image from the right is from? I've not seen that variant cover (?) one before and it looks fun.

Here's to a very Black Cat filled 2020!
    Thanks! I’m not sure if it’s a variant cover, I found it posted on Twitter. I think it’s fanart, but I never got the artist’s name. A part of me thought it was Kris Anka, but that style is different.

Happy New Year to the Black Cat .

Hope her run continues to do well this year, hope for more spider-man and black cat team ups.
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Black Cat's annual was definitely my favorite part of the run, I've got to say. Seeing her in the wedding dress with Peter was great, and I just loved her cheekiness and pleasure of "roleplaying" with Peter while he was just shaking his head the whole time! It totally captured that part of their relationship.

Plus, the art for the annual was so good!

One of my dislikes for her solo is the initial art for the book. It's kinda stylized like JRJR or Bachalo, which doesn't mean it's bad, it's just stylized to a point where you either like their style or you don't.

Ultimate Member

Just makes me wonder how fun of a wedding night and honeymoon those two would have if it were real...as you just know that Felicia would spare no expense...and have plenty of surprises and such for Peter...

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Just makes me wonder how fun of a wedding night and honeymoon those two would have if it were real...as you just know that Felicia would spare no expense...and have plenty of surprises and such for Peter...
    I don't suspect either would involve much clothing .

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

I’m so glad this title is doing well. Felicia is my favorite Spider character, and it’s well past time she got her own ongoing.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I don't suspect either would involve much clothing .
    Though I would guess that they would honeymoon somewhere warm and that Felicia could burn easily...or not...and yeah Felicia probably wouldn't wear very much, and what she did wear wouldn't stay on her for very long...then again that would be the idea...

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Janice and her damn benefits package, lol!

BANNED

Saw in the recent solicitation that Felicia will be making some appearances in Ant Man and Conan. Hoping that is a sign of her popularity and not a desperate ploy to try and Garner interest in her solo....of course I guess it could be both..

Quote Originally Posted by Spidey5640 View Post
    Saw in the recent solicitation that Felicia will be making some appearances in Ant Man and Conan. Hoping that is a sign of her popularity and not a desperate ploy to try and Garner interest in her solo....of course I guess it could be both..
    I can't find it, but Felicia meeting Conan sounds pretty dang cool, and about as sexual as I can imagine, lol.